What's new

ISRO GSLV-F08/GSAT-6A Mission: March29, 2018

The "napak saazish" usually happens far down below.
Space is not really Pakistan's area of expertise.:coffee:
waha Pak ka Ababeel aya hoga...kaisa khatarnak hai pak...Cheen se keh kar hamra satellite ka blatakar karwa dia.
Pak-Cheen ki napak sajish.

Hahahaha... Wow... People don't miss to troll.
Even Russian failed to launch or lost control but no one troll here... But this is about India so people will not miss chance

Failure is happen when you work, if you couldn't work or do not have ability to work then failure will never happen...
The same I can see here.....

waha Pak ka Ababeel aya hoga...kaisa khatarnak hai pak...Cheen se keh kar hamra satellite ka blatakar karwa dia.
Pak-Cheen ki napak sajish.

China ko beech mein kyo la rahe ho, khud se kuch kia nahi jaata kya?
Also, you probably mean china ka ababeel.:china:

I know you are being facetious but I'll explain it anyway, BMs are not ASATs or ABMs & pakistan is eons away from making an endgame warhead that has DACS and a big a$$ IR sensor which would give you the capability to hit a satellite, and this tech Pak doesn't have a single facility for making.

Tab bhi, soch lo, soch hi lo, after all dreams are cheap.

Last edited:
Hahahaha... Wow... People don't miss to troll.
Even Russian failed to launch or lost control but no one troll here... But this is about India so people will not miss chance

Failure is happen when you work, if you couldn't work or do not have ability to work then failure will never happen...
The same I can see here.....
You Indian troll when CZ-5 failed. Pay-back time ,it time to talk about cheap low quality Indian product. :enjoy:

Karma is a biatch. There was a lot of rejoice when the news broke out that Chinese space station was going to crash. :coffee:

China ko beech mein kyo la rahe ho, khud se kuch kia nahi jaata kya?
Also, you probably mean china ka ababeel.:china:

I know you are being facetious but I'll explain it anyway, BMs are not ASATs or ABMs & pakistan is eons away from making an endgame warhead that has DACS and a big a$$ IR sensor which would give you the capability to hit a satellite, and this tech Pak doesn't have a single facility for making.

Tab bhi, soch lo, soch hi lo, after all dreams are cheap.
Enough of chest thumping, you satellite does not work, you better import from Pakistan or China..

Enough of chest thumping, you satellite does not work, you better import from Pakistan or China..

Arre yaar space ke maamle mein pakistan ko beech mein kyon ghused rahe ho, china tab bhi samajh mein aata hai.

Our failures are few and far in between, we'll eventually bounce back with far better stuff, we always do.
As for pak first have a credible launch capability maybe then talk about giving others satellites.

indian-indian-what-did-you-die-for-indian-says-nothing-at-all_o_5807163.jpg

Arre yaar space ke maamle mein pakistan ko beech mein kyon ghused rahe ho, china tab bhi samajh mein aata hai.

Our failures are few and far in between, we'll eventually bounce back with far better stuff, we always do.
As for pak first have a credible launch capability maybe then talk about giving others satellites.
Well if you place an order for a satellite like this, we will get it built from Darrah, better quality and a bit cheaper as well.

Well if you place an order for a satellite like this, we will get it built from Darrah, better quality and a bit cheaper as well.

If we wanted chinese satellites we would go to china why buy from the middleman, they'll have it cheaper.

Also, no thanks we don't need underperforming mini sats.

Back
Top Bottom