What's new

Israels Nuclear, Chemical and Secret Weapons

hmm.... don't really know what to say... I don't agree with the way Hitler delt with the jews.... but i agree with his words even more ....
"I left few of them so that world would know why i killed them"....

hmm.... don't really know what to say... I don't agree with the way Hitler delt with the jews.... but i agree with his words even more ....

So in-directly you are agreeing with eliminating some race from face of earth if your mind emits chemicals which force you to dislike them ....

and then I hope you remember what happened to Nazi Germany and Hitler, stop with your mindless hate or else Pakistan will end up the same way.

dilpakistani, Sir,

Could you, in one or two sentences, explain why you personally hate Jews. Have you met very many? Have you ever had a meal and a simple conversation with a Jew?

dilpakistani, Sir,

Could you, in one or two sentences, explain why you personally hate Jews. Have you met very many? Have you ever had a meal and a simple conversation with a Jew?

Not at all ...i don't hate jews ... as i said i don't agree with what hitler did ... what happened with jews was barbaric... inhuman....and whatever strongest terms can be used to defy that act.... but later jews had done the same and even worst to those who provided them shelter....

and then I hope you remember what happened to Nazi Germany and Hitler, stop with your mindless hate or else Pakistan will end up the same way.

what the hell are u talking about... where did u get i was talking about wipping them out ?

The motto of Mossad (Isreal's Agency) is "Do the things with deceptive (Fraud)"....................What Hitler did with them........it was barberic..........but what Isrea is doing with Phalistine.........what u people will say about that...................and finally this thread is started about "Israels Nuclear, Chemical and Secret Weapons"..................everybody talks about and feel pain when they talk about Pakistan or Iran's nuclear weapons.......but nobody wants to talk about Isreal's weapons as he is Child of US............is that not a hyporacy.

The motto of Mossad (Isreal's Agency) is "Do the things with deceptive (Fraud)"....................What Hitler did with them........it was barberic..........but what Isrea is doing with Phalistine.........what u people will say about that...................and finally this thread is started about "Israels Nuclear, Chemical and Secret Weapons"..................everybody talks about and feel pain when they talk about Pakistan or Iran's nuclear weapons.......but nobody wants to talk about Isreal's weapons as he is Child of US............is that not a hyporacy.
When Hitler entered Poland in 1939, there were 3.3 million Jews (10% of Poland's population). By 1945 only few remained.

On contrary here statistics comparing 1967 when Israel entered Gaza, and 2005 when left:

------------------------------- 1967 -------- 2005
Population --------------------- 390 K ------ 1400 K
Life expectancy -------------- 45 years ----- 72 years
Infant mortality ---------------- 179 ---------- 21
No. of universities and colleges --- 0 ----------- 7

* During 20 years of Egyptian rule in Gaza life expectancy grew by 2 years.
* During next 20 years of Israeli rule in Gaza life expectany grew by 20 years.

Palestinians today live much better than average Muslim in the world.

illegitimate childof US

I'm seeing a lot of sad stereotypes in this thread.

"Muslims are all greasy and dirty, live in deserts, and ride camels."

"Jews have big noses, are greedy, and think about money all the time."

Are these appropriate?

I'm seeing a lot of sad stereotypes in this thread.

"Muslims are all greasy and dirty, live in deserts, and ride camels."

"Jews have big noses, are greedy, and think about money all the time."

Are these appropriate?

No mate you are right. hating individuals for belonging to a religion is wrong. however having said that you can be anti zionist without being anti jewish.

Back
Top Bottom