What's new

Israel's Mossad is recruiting online

Aka123

Reaction score
Country
India
Jerusalem: Israel's espionage agency Mossad has launched an online recruitment campaign appealing for creative people who love challenges to apply for an "interesting, out of the ordinary and dynamic job".

The new campaign, under the slogan "with enemies like this - friends are needed," directs people to the Mossad's website and to the long list of professions the agency desires to enlist.

The site notes, "If you have courage, wisdom and ingenuity, you can influence and actualise a national and personal mission. If you have the ability to move, fascinate and motivate people, you may be made of the quality material we are looking for".

"If you have all of these, the Mossad is open to you," it adds.

Amongst other things, the ad mentions that "challenge-loving people are needed for an interesting, unconventional and dynamic position. The job entails living in Israel with short and numerous trips abroad. Unconventional lifestyle. One-year training period."

In what seems to be one of the largest campaigns the espionage agency has conducted in years, the advertisement features across social media networks.

The kind of professionals required includes people who have served in military Intelligence units, language-speakers (especially Persian and Arabic), foreign language teachers, hi-tech professionals, chemists, laboratory assistants, graphic designers, lawyers, clinical psychologists, warehousemen and even carpenters.

Israel's Mossad is recruiting online, wants 'creative people who love challenges' | NDTV.com

A Pakistani need to drag india in everything :cheesy: obsession ???

still You really don't want that ;) do you ???

Since all indians on this forum love and defend Israel on everything anti muslim like occupation of Palestine and killing them! They were fit for the job!

Since all indians on this forum love and defend Israel on everything anti muslim like occupation of Palestine and killing them! They were fit for the job!

Mr. Try to keep religion out of comment if you can.

Since you say "ALL THE INDIANS ON THIS FORUM" and I am being an Indian and on this forum too please show me where did I do that ???

Generalising terms is both way weapon. Let me give you an example
" Kasab was a Pakistani national. He was a terrorist. And he kill innocent women and children"

So that generalise as "All Pakistanis are terrorists and kill innocent women and children"

Still I keep religion our of this statement unlike you. I hope you are not ok with that type of generalisation. Or are you ???

What a ploy to get people click the links and gather information. Mossad is indeed a good intel agency.

You can do that more efficiently with a **** sites than with an intelligence agency website.

And such information doesn't make much diffrence now a days

Thats NDTV, what n how can Mossad gain here?

Talking about Mossad given links NOT NDTV.

You can do that more efficiently with a **** sites than with an intelligence agency website.

And such information doesn't make much diffrence now a days

indeed but you cant direct people to these and neither you have time to scane every **** site for gathering info.

on the other hand a specific intel agency asking for online recruitments is easy way to find out who is loging in from which region and other info.

even many on PDF will be curious to click it.

no good intel agency can trust online applicants

indeed but you cant direct people to these and neither you have time to scane every **** site for gathering info.

on the other hand a specific intel agency asking for online recruitments is easy way to find out who is loging in from which region and other info.

even many on PDF will be curious to click it.

no good intel agency can trust online applicants

You think ;) I am sure even PDF can be used for such things.. Or it might already had been

No need to scan particular **** site. Just analysis the google data of desired country find out the most infested things and launch a web containing that and tag all most used keywords. And you are good.

well I can name several people on the site who have already registered and by the way they are not Indian

well I can name several people on the site who have already registered and by the way they are not Indian

:P so Iranians are on top?

You think ;) I am sure even PDF can be used for such things.. Or it might already had been

No need to scan particular **** site. Just analysis the google data of desired country find out the most infested things and launch a web containing that and tag all most used keywords. And you are good.

:laugh: yeh Mossad might had been suffocated by Most of the PDF idiots from both sides dahhhhhh

Palestine is illegaly occipied by Muslim. Be4 Muslims it was Jews Land.

Genetic studies have shown that Palestinians have been living on that land since pre-historic times.
Palestinian people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Today's Jews are mostly Ashkanazi(russian/polish etc) or Sephardic (spanish/portugese)

Here is what the famous Indian Mahatma Gandhi said in 1938.
Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French. It is wrong and inhuman to impose the Jews on the Arabs. What is going on in Palestine today cannot be justified by any moral code of conduct
http://www.countercurrents.org/pa-gandhi170903.htm

Back
Top Bottom