What's new

Israel’s Deadliest Submarines Are Nearly Ready

I never posted any conspiracy theory. I merely posted obvious facts. A intellectual response/refutation rather than a rant would be appreciated.

No conspiracy theory? When you start claiming that Einstein was a plagiarist, after all of your previous posts admiring Hitler, it's gone too far. There is no basis for an intellectual response, because the rational can never answer the irrational. Let's make a deal, and not address or tag each other any more in these forums, so we can save the time. Good luck to you.

The israelis never achieved any of this on their own. They heavily depended on (and still do) unlimited American military and financial aid as well as Holoco$t extortion money worth billions of marks/dollars from Germany including unlimited access to latest German Military hardware (one of the best in the world, if not, the best). The Zionists leach on the labor of other people.

EDIT: The israelis are partially paying for the subs with the German gov.t paying 1/3 of the cost.

Germany Sells Israel More Dolphin Subs

@RFS_Br @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 @Chak Bamu @Manticore @Oscar @Desert Fox @DESERT FIGHTER @Barakah @Zarvan @HunterKiller@Slav Defence @waz @RAMPAGE @Developereo @Patriots @@American Pakistani @hasnain0099 @TeesraIndiotHunter @@Multani @kobiraaz @AUz @KingMamba @Pakistani shaheens @pehgaam e mohabbat @Jf Thunder @T-Rex @Indus Falcon @Informant @hussain0216 @rockstar08 @Arsalan @Riea @sense @Ceylal @qamar1990 @Hazzy997 @Syrian Lion @1000 @Malik Alashter @Indus Falcon @monitor @TheFlyingPretzel @MrShabi2010 @omega supremme @Mahmoud_EGY @hasnain0099 @Pakistanisage @Aslan @Abu Zolfiqar @@sur @Hasbara Buster @@majesticpankaj @RaptorRX707 @Flying Eagle @Adnan Butt @Timur @JEskandari @haman10 @raptor22 @Serpentine @SOHEIL @ResurgentIran @New @S00R3NA @IR1907 @kollang @iranigirl2 @anHuman @rahi2357 @Shah9 @Al Bhatti @JUBA @slapshot @Devil Soul @HRK @Peaceful Civilian @Irfan Baloch @Fukuoka @Leviza @Major Sam @revojam @Victory @Leader @invinciblesgunner @Tihamah @The SC @Skorpian @Stealth @imran169 @war khan @smarthief @Frogman @Bubblegum Crisis @ozzy22 @Mudassar Jalil @islamrules @Umair Nawaz @fawwaxs @ZYXW @Shahrukh Saleem Qureshi @UKBengali @Sinan @xenon54 @Kaan @al-Hasani @p(-)0ENiX @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @Arabian Knight @flamer84 @LeveragedBuyout @boomslang @Hassan_Ishtiaq

BTW, this seems like an interesting book, has anyone ever looked into this topic?? :

Albert Einstein: The Incorrigible Plagiarist: Christopher Jon Bjerknes: 9780971962989: Amazon.com: Books

In any university/institution of higher learning plagiarism can get you expelled and ruin your college career (or chances of any career for that matter), yet how is Albert Einstein's plagiarism overlooked and not even mentioned/debated openly??

Albert Einstein - Plagiarist of The Century

I think you mean Britain.

This racist 'atatturk' has no clue what he's talking about. Israel never fought any real war except two. One in 1948, which the Arabs won and UN declared cease fire to save Israel's butt. Of course that 'cease fire' turned out to be a 2 month scam to re-arm and get intelligence from the West. Israel broke the cease fire and went on the offensive. 1967 was an offensive war by Israel. Egypt was still weak due to attack on Suez Canal by multiple nations. 1973 was another real war, Egypt succeeded in its objectives.

Egypt was winning the war the whole way. Of course until US completely resupplied Israeli armor/munitions and gave them intelligence on Egyptian battalions/brigades in the Sinai. Other than that they never saw a real war.

Btw, I thought Israeli's weren't paying a dime let alone 1/3 of the cost. They get these weapons like handouts.

I never posted any conspiracy theory. I merely posted obvious facts. A intellectual response/refutation rather than a rant would be appreciated.

Remember you'll stay a 'conspiracy theorist' until you become a Muslim hating individual with a defeatist attitude towards him and his likes. :lol:

The man hasn't put up his Indian flag yet.

Why are you dragging Atatürk in this braindead idiot?

atatwolf said: ↑
Israeli is a relatively very new country compared to Arabs but somehow they have managed the art of war in less than 100 years and pounded Much bigger Arab armies . You might like it or not but it is admirable.

'Brain dead, idiot' :lol:

No conspiracy theory? When you start claiming that Einstein was a plagiarist, after all of your previous posts admiring Hitler, it's gone too far. There is no basis for an intellectual response, because the rational can never answer the irrational.
I never made the conclusion that he was a plagiarist. I referenced a book and asked if anyone read the book or looked into the topic and merely pointed out why this issue topic was never up for discussion.

People who are quick to label anything a "conspiracy theory" (even proper research) without any proper rebuttal on their part truly display their lack of initiative.

Regarding Hitler, i don't see where he was mentioned in this thread by me or anyone.

Let's make a deal, and not address or tag each other any more in these forums, so we can save the time.

Ok.

Israel has to be dealt soon by Muslim world lead by Pakistan Israel either will return to 1967 borders or they would have to perish because if they continue on this path even puppet Muslim leaders will soon find it hard on not to do anything against Israel
zarvan, Israel nuclear capability, contrary to most believe in PDF, is a deterrent against the WEST, not the Arab countries. Arab armies are not aggressive enough to worry Israel. The past conflicts between the two are a testimony to that. You talk about Pakistan capability, Pakistan is a lot more worried by its internal strife and her fixation on India than Israel.

The first Israeli AIP submarine INS Tanin is finally ready. :victory:

37510831.jpg

It sailed on 27.08.14 from Kiel to Haifa with Israeli crew.
It won't be alone, Mourad Rais will be there.....:hang2::hang3:

Last edited:
This is not to kill muslims in Gaza but to kill Muslims in Egypt,Syria, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Pakistan,

I don't really get into such posts but please don't threaten us.

Go ahead, call your friends to "Samson" us all they want. We have 200 million people, colossal mountains that act as barriers to radiation, 60 +% of our population is rural. We will still carry on.

Keep us out of this. The Samson option has even been threatened to be used against Europe! Have you read that? I also find it funny that no Israeli has bought us into the conversation but you have......

Last edited:
Israel bought them in 2006. So?

ToT is actually INCREASING the cost not decreasing.

All we know that in addition to 6 533-mm torpedo tubes used on 212 submarines, Dolphins have also 4 650-mm torpedo tubes.
10 torpedo tubes? Wow it will be packed with explosives, one Hout torpedo (super cavitating) and it will make a lot of damage to the sea, no more fishing in the Mediterranean if some are nukes, not talking about the huge international maritime traffic going on there. Imagine if all six of them are hit...

i bet they got em for free or very dirt cheap from germany. you know.. that ww2 guilt shit..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom