Reaction score
Country
Turkey
It's going to be a slow, methodical push to the center, we'll see how they do
1699826418520.png

Spot the 5 differences lol

2-25-1024x680.jpg

View attachment 1003623

Hamas achieved this. Israel wont stop. There will not be a single Palestinian left in Gaza.
Hamas or no Hamas, Israel won't stop because it's settler colonial. This is how settler colonialism operates: through genocide. West Bank is a testament to the fact which even you could not refute. You are just too ashamed to call it genocide.

Your talk is nonsense. Israel is a settler colonial apartheid. It has always been it's aim to occupy more and more and more and more and more. Hamas is just an excuse.
Colonial apartheid,colonial apartheid,niah niah.

The man is telling you something specific. He said what I said too: That Hamas nonsense would give the excuse to the Israeli government to start one of the worst reprisal operations in decades and probably the destruction of the Gaza Strip. Learn to listen and stop mumbling the same panislamist "more Palestinian than Palestinians" nonsense. Nobody's gonna give you a medal for "biggest hater of zionism".

It prevented Israeli illegal settlements, the likes of which have plagued the West Bank.
View attachment 1003572
Are you that naive? Sharon,the biggest warhawk and hater of Palestinians,removed the settlements from Gaza because he wanted peace? Think about it: When there are no Israeli settlements and bases in the Gaza Strip,the IDF can bomb,blockade and destroy the whole place easier with no fear of collateral damage or attacks by Palestinians on the Israelis.

Colonial apartheid,colonial apartheid,niah niah.

The man is telling you something specific. He said what I said too: That Hamas nonsense would give the excuse to the Israeli government to start one of the worst reprisal operations in decades and probably the destruction of the Gaza Strip. Learn to listen and stop mumbling the same panislamist "more Palestinian than Palestinians" nonsense. Nobody's gonna give you a medal for "biggest hater of zionism".
Yea, and I'm also telling something specific: Israel has a history of fabricating excuses to forward it's colonial expansion. If it's too difficult for you to comprehend, move along.
Are you that naive? Sharon,the biggest warhawk and hater of Palestinians,removed the settlements from Gaza because he wanted peace? Think about it: When there are no Israeli settlements and bases in the Gaza Strip,the IDF can bomb,blockade and destroy the whole place easier with no fear of collateral damage or attacks by Palestinians on the Israelis.
Lmao.. as if these Nazis care about collateral damage. This group has committed more crimes against humanity than the rest of the world combined and regularly oppresses it's own Jewish subjects such as those in Mea She'arim. Collateral damage looool.

Sharon removed settlements from Gaza because they were unsustainable, specifically because Hamas is a major threat there. Sharon didn't remove the West Bank settlements because Hamas is not there. That's why more than 40% of West Bank has been annexed by Israel. Remove Hamas (i.e. remove resistance) and it will be West Bank 2.0. Logic isn't your strong point is it?

Yea, and I'm also telling something specific: Israel has a history of fabricating excuses to forward it's colonial expansion. If it's too difficult for you to comprehend, move along.
Then Hamas played right into their trap.

This group has committed more crimes against humanity than the rest of the world combined
Now that's an exaggeration.

Sharon removed settlements from Gaza because they were unsustainable, specifically because Hamas is a major threat there. Sharon didn't remove the West Bank settlements because Hamas is not there. That's why more than 40% of West Bank has been annexed by Israel. Remove Hamas (i.e. remove resistance) and it will be West Bank 2.0. Logic isn't your strong point is it?
They removed them so they can easily bomb Gaza and blockade it. It became an isolated zone. It's an easy place to wipe out when you don't have your own civilians there.

Back
Top Bottom