What's new

Israelis Banned to Enter UAE

... show the Israelis they cannot continue to behave like savages , and expect the world to just stand by and do nothing.

Mr. faxwaxs, the Israelis, IF guilty, merely did unto Hamas as Hamas does unto Israelis. It is the Golden Rule of the Middle East at work. Leave them both to their play as long as "innocents" are not killed in the process.....

Here is something related to the operation. You'll only find this pic here on "Defence.pk" :cheesy: ;)

shows the complexity and scale of this operation including the fact that they used female agents. :disagree:

Last edited:
Yes very good news keep them out but again if mossad wants to come it will be very had to detect them with diff passports .

Hi,
Please read carefully it says that "Any traveler who is suspected of being Israeli" which means either they are Americans or Indians they will also be banned if they will have any Israeli connections
What sort of connections is taken into consideration here? Could you please explain in greater detail?

Did the israeli came from there own passports. They used Australian, British and french passports. What make them think if they want to do something next time they'll use Israeli passport. However its a strong msg to israel i think. But if they really want to pressurize israel they should also ban Australia and french too for few months so that these Govt. can feel the heat.
But don't you think that would adversely affect tourism in the United Arab Emirates if they start putting blanket bans on certain countries visitors just because a bunch of alleged assassins were using their passport for their own shadowy work?

From the tourism patterns, Middle East is a famous tourist region for quite some notable about of people from the countries you mention. Any such measure as a blanket ban would greatly affect tourism in their country. I think it would be appropriate if their government considers a better alternative to this (if at all it has been taken into effect).

But don't you think that would adversely affect tourism in the United Arab Emirates if they start putting blanket bans on certain countries visitors just because a bunch of alleged assassins were using their passport for their own shadowy work?

From the tourism patterns, Middle East is a famous tourist region for quite some notable about of people from the countries you mention. Any such measure as a blanket ban would greatly affect tourism in their country. I think it would be appropriate if their government considers a better alternative to this (if at all it has been taken into effect).

meh its not any country its israel, they're not welcome in the majority of muslim countries...and this move is in the best interest of tourists, sending in mossad to kill people would only cause more mayhem so i dont see how this could effect their touism industry...they've got hotels under water !! :woot:

suspected Israelis only.................... huh... I think these arabs will understand the game plan of Israelies only when they will reach their head.

meh its not any country its israel, they're not welcome in the majority of muslim countries...and this move is in the best interest of tourists, sending in mossad to kill people would only cause more mayhem so i dont see how this could effect their touism industry...they've got hotels under water !! :woot:
No no, you misunderstand me. I speak of the blanket ban on French, Australian and other passports that you mentioned earlier for the UAE government to mount pressure on Israel. Because United Arab Emirates is very famous for European and Western tourists, this kind of blanket ban would affect their tourism industry and at the same time not be useful in catching any potential aggressors.

There has to be a better way to avoid such mishaps in future rather than blanket bans.

I think this ban should be Permanent on zionist terrorists ..!

What do you guys think?

Well UAE is destination for a large number of countries in the world and putting ban on "few" countries wont affect the tourism.

And it also remains to see if the Israelis constitute the majore part of tourists even if they have duel nationality

This seems to be misleading news from Geo TV I would rather believe in official news release.

Well UAE is destination for a large number of countries in the world and putting ban on "few" countries wont affect the tourism.

And it also remains to see if the Israelis constitute the majore part of tourists even if they have duel nationality

Madam,

Americans does not require visa to visit UAE or Dubai.
Many Europeans does not require visa to visit Dubai or UAE.

An Israeli with dual citizenship of US will enter in UAE on his US passport. Do you think Arab's have courage to stop a US passport holder?

How will Dubai stop Israeli's entering for sporting events such as Dubai open? The moment they do that they cant host that event anymore.

This is all to keep some of the Arabs happy. Look we will not allow to enter Israeli's. Happy now?

It cannot work practically.

GB

Mr. faxwaxs, the Israelis, IF guilty, merely did unto Hamas as Hamas does unto Israelis. It is the Golden Rule of the Middle East at work. Leave them both to their play as long as "innocents" are not killed in the process.....

They did it in UAE and UAE did not do that unto them. Imagine if Hamas takes vengeance upon the vast number of businesses here that have ties with European or Jewish communities.

If there is anything in UAE, it is the peace and security of life. From UAE's perspective they have struck at its lifeline.

=fawwaxs;701967]Dubai will use stricter screening measures before admitting Israeli dual citizenship holders into the country, its police chief said.

very difficult to implement as even if some one visits israel and request immigration not to stamp their passport for visa entry this can be done easily and they will be issued visa on a separate piece of paper!

Back
Top Bottom