What's new

Israeli Spy killed in Christchurch quake had five passports

And yet you have proven yet again what a racist fellow you are.

Every Israeli is an agent of the Mossad, didn`t you know?

Aren't you going to sing your pathetic 'You're an anti-Semite' song?

No but i`ll grant you that you are pathetic. Stop bolding everything like a degenerate.

You call people racists like a degenerate whenever there's something against israel or mossad as if israel has never committed any crimes against humanity. Many on this forum find that kind of attitude despicable. Mossad is literally a terrorist organization that plans and executes terrorism in the name of fighing so-called 'Islamic terrorism'. Mossad's assassins are everywhere and specially in every Muslim country.They carry numerous passports and terror weapons.

You call people racists like a degenerate whenever there's something against israel or mossad as if israel has never committed any crimes against humanity. Many on this forum find that kind of attitude despicable. Mossad is literally a terrorist organization that plans and executes terrorism in the name of fighing so-called 'Islamic terrorism'. Mossad's assassins are everywhere and specially in every Muslim country.They carry numerous passports and terror weapons.

Good, as an Israeli i`m proud of Mossad. They put fear in the hearts of our enemies.
When i call someone racist here i never mean it because they are against Jews or Israel, i don`t care about that, i expect that.
I don`t like the racism some people have towards Indians here. Comprende, T-Rex?

:lol: How the hell do random nincompoops, on an internet forum, know so much about Mossad and its operations in Muslim countries.

Good, as an Israeli i`m proud of Mossad. They put fear in the hearts of our enemies.
When i call someone racist here i never mean it because they are against Jews or Israel, i don`t care about that, i expect that.
I don`t like the racism some people have towards Indians here. Comprende, T-Rex?

only a degenerate call a man racist just because he doesnt like the policies of the country..and please dont lie,you dont give a rats azz about india and indians..its just a conjonctural thing,if indians wouldnt support you you would wish them death..thats why you are pathetic..

mossad puts fear blah blah blah..you are proud of mossad but blaming hamas..typical my terrorism is good,your terrorism is bad thing.

only a degenerate call a man racist just because he doesnt like the policies of the country..and please dont lie,you dont give a rats azz about india and indians..its just a conjonctural thing,if indians wouldnt support you you would wish them death..thats why you are pathetic..

mossad puts fear blah blah blah..you are proud of mossad but blaming hamas..typical my terrorism is good,your terrorism is bad thing.

I don`t know about you ovarel but personally, i really love you. Would you perchance wanna brohug?:agree:
Most countries don`t care about Israel, most Muslims think Israel is evil, a lot even want it to be destroyed.
But i got better things to do than to wish anyone death, unlike you.

I don`t know about you ovarel but personally, i really love you. Would you perchance wanna brohug?:agree:

Ptex you alright ? Never seen you this nice to someone who is arguing against you ? :no:

And yet you have proven yet again what a racist fellow you are.

Every Israeli is an agent of the Mossad, didn`t you know?

How on earth was his post racist or antisemitic? :what:

Well Apparently Indian is a race now..and this antisemitic card bullshit has been played for too long and i think people here are not naive enough to fall for this bullshit - We know very well how many threads against Muslims/Islam are created here yet we don't play the anti islam card..Ridiculous.Norman Finkelstein really expose this anti Semitic card crowd.
(Look at the ***** Crying man :D )

Last edited by a moderator:

Never said anything about antisemitism. Racism doesn`t mean being racist towards one specific race, it can mean many races. Even though India has more than their fair share of races, it`s still racism.
"water carrier for the Israelis." Did you think he meant it as a compliment?

Never said anything about antisemitism. Racism doesn`t mean being racist towards one specific race, it can mean many races. Even though India has more than their fair share of races, it`s still racism.
"water carrier for the Israelis." Did you think he meant it as a compliment?

You know what's funny. Vassnti isn't Indian. He/she's from New Zealand.

I get so tired of this crap, the nearest i have ever been to India is a pint and a vindallo. Amazingly not everyone that disagrees with you is Indian, i would expect better from a senior member.
As before if you dont belive me ask Webby he will have my Ip and can confirm my location.

Back
Top Bottom