What's new

Israeli President Isaac Herzog in the UAE on first visit

The legitimate Yemeni government just launched another new missile to greet this zionist rat... Welcome to the persian gulf..

3rd missile this month for your little adopted airport hub home... mr.patriotic yemeni. just imagine what the people/companies who have million/billion dollar investments thinking right now?

Also Iran lets actions speak for themselves. For example when we knocked out half of saudi oil exports in 1 sophisticated attack. Or destroying the fragile UAE economy who invited filthy zionist spies to the persian gulf...

Iran is going to teach your little sheikhs a devastating lesson about trying to play in the big boys table.. We also have not forgotten your lizard eating sheikhs were laughing and applauding when their terrorists attacked an Iranian military parade.....

Iran never forgets...... and the UAE is learning that the very hard way.

The UAE is the new player and its here to stick around. Get used to it my friend ;)

Good news. The Middle East is changing. Some countries and rulers are afraid of this. We know which ones are against it, and that tells us this is the right path. When corrupt Mullahs and entities like Hezbollah, Hamas & Pakistani commentators are against it, it means it's a good thing

Who do you think will develop better in the next 10 years, UAE or Iran/Pakistan?

Good news. The Middle East is changing. Some countries and rulers are afraid of this. We know which ones are against it, and that tells us this is the right path. When corrupt Mullahs and entities like Hezbollah, Hamas & Pakistani commentators are against it, it means it's a good thing

Who do you think will develop better in the next 10 years, UAE or Iran/Pakistan?
happy developing to you!!!! :lol:

He will come to Turkiye after his visit to UAE. Two country will negotiate normalization of relations.

The Turkish president will visit Ukraine this week. Herzog's visit to Turkiye is expected after that. Then, the Turkish president will visit the UAE on February 14 and bilateral cooperation will be discussed. At the end of February, Putin will come to Turkiye. As regional risks increase, diplomatic efforts come to the fore.

happy developing to you!!!! :lol:
Your country has been economically stagnant for a couple of decades now. Iran has gone backwards since the 70s. One of the few countries in the world to devolve.

I hope you're both happy together as the UAE & Israel are going into space missions and turning desserts into lush green environments.

Your country has been economically stagnant for a couple of decades now. Iran has gone backwards since the 70s. One of the few countries in the world to devolve.

I hope you're both happy together as the UAE & Israel are going into space missions and turning desserts into lush green environments.
i already said happy developing..... you have a comprehension issue?

The legitimate Yemeni government just launched another new missile to greet this zionist rat... Welcome to the persian gulf..

3rd missile this month for your little adopted airport hub home... mr.patriotic yemeni. just imagine what the people/companies who have million/billion dollar investments thinking right now?

Also Iran lets actions speak for themselves. For example when we knocked out half of saudi oil exports in 1 sophisticated attack. Or destroying the fragile UAE economy who invited filthy zionist spies to the persian gulf...

Iran is going to teach your little sheikhs a devastating lesson about trying to play in the big boys table.. We also have not forgotten your lizard eating sheikhs were laughing and applauding when their terrorists attacked an Iranian military parade.....

Iran to send large trade delegation to UAE - Iranian newspaper

Jan 31 2022 (Reuters)

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...trade-delegation-uae-tehran-times-2022-01-31/

Good news. The Middle East is changing.
Time to destroy the sassinds and their next on target ppl shouldn't be surprised if it gets invaded in the next 10 years

All you can do is talk while houthis are gettin beat up look you know where to find me I am right across hormuz at arms length try me.. Lets go.. Tehren will be levelled to the ground within days.. I conquered your azz entirely before and i will do it again..

I geninuely hope sooner then later we will have war...

once we converge forces at your border you will know whats up

Last edited:
muslim ummah ko arabi chumma .... lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz ... well UAE need protection, soon they will sign a strategic defence pact with Israel.
Only Arabs and other moronic Muslim states has lost Unmah. Soldiers and revolutionaries of the divine republic of Iran is now the ONLY UMMAH LEFT. LONG LIVE IRAN.

Time to destroy the sassinds and their next on target ppl shouldn't be surprised if it gets invaded in the next 10 years

All you can do is talk while houthis are gettin beat up look you know where to find me I am right across hormuz at arms length try me.. Lets go.. Tehren will be levelled to the grounded within days.. I conquered your azz entirely before and i will do it again..

You and the Zionist want the same thing cuz u are also a Zionist wanting the destruction of Muslims. Shame on you. People here need to mark u as an ENEMY.

All you can do is talk while houthis are gettin beat up look you know where to find me I am right across hormuz at arms length try me.. Lets go.. Tehren will be levelled to the grounded within days.. I conquered your azz entirely before and i will do it again..

You and the Zionist want the same thing cuz u are also a Zionist wanting the destruction of Muslims. Shame on you. People here need to mark u as an ENEMY.

Let’s talk about your relationship with india Iran. Hindu state , murdered 100,000 Kashmiris. You have given a port to Indian it’s current leader Modi is butcher of Gujarat Moslems. And they are now attacking Islamic believers all over India. why you not start a thread on your own country humbling to india Muslim killer ?

Let’s talk about your relationship with india Iran. Hindu state , murdered 100,000 Kashmiris. You have given a port to Indian it’s current leader Modi is butcher of Gujarat Moslems. And they are now attacking Islamic believers all over India. why you not start a thread on your own country humbling to india Muslim killer ?
Tbf UAE is more pro-india nowadays...

Tbf UAE is more pro-india nowadays...

I’m just pointing out on here this hypocrisy of doing a deal with a Hindu state that threatens Islamic Pakistan by given port and other slavish deals they do. UAE , iran are sane as peas in a pod that’s the funny thing is they can not see this by there actions sane as UAE

India, Israel, Russi etc...

These countries have similar footprints on the issue under discussion. On many issues that we condemn Israel, in fact, others followed policies comparable to Israel or had similar orientations in their history. My personal opinion on this matter; Cursing others because of they keeping dialogue with Israel but sitting with of others is a hypocrisy that is absolutely disingenuous and purely based on political interests.

Israeli President Isaac Herzog in the UAE on first visit​

President Isaac Herzog’s visit comes some 16 months after the UAE decided to forge diplomatic relations with Israel.

Israeli President Isaac Herzog speaks as he meets with British Prime Minister Boris Johnson (not seen) in London, Britain, November 23, 2021

Herzog is also scheduled to meet with the ruler of Dubai and senior government officials [File: Reuters]
Published On 30 Jan 202230 Jan 2022
Israeli President Isaac Herzog arrived in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on Sunday on the first such visit, seeking to strengthen Gulf ties at a time of heightened regional tensions as world powers try to revive a nuclear deal with Iran.
Sunday’s high-profile diplomatic trip comes more than a month after Naftali Bennett became the first Israeli prime minister to visit the UAE, which normalised ties with Israel in September 2020.
Waza mey tum ho nasara or tamadun mey hanood ,

Ye Musalmaan hain jinhe dekh k sharmaye yahood

Waza mey tum ho nasara or tamadun mey hanood ,

Ye Musalmaan hain jinhe dekh k sharmaye yahood
Yaar, I will ask 'you' to be silent. Just take the hint.

Kisi aur Topic/Thread pay ja kar baat kar-lay mairay bhai.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom