What's new

Israeli power on show at Aero india 2017

But Russians have much better military tech India should not have left the Russian camp for the Israeli and US camp. Any how It's Indian diplomacy so they know better.

But Russians have much better military tech India should not have left the Russian camp for the Israeli and US camp. Any how It's Indian diplomacy so they know better.

Israel provides india with cutting edge western technology

Israeli technology merged with Russian French and indian systems is absolutely LETHAL

Israel provides india with cutting edge western technology

Israeli technology merged with Russian French and indian systems is absolutely LETHAL
If merging and integration was so easy HAL would not have been a flop for so many years. Because no one gives source codes and TOT is necessary for combining tech but India has almost none TOT contracts. Just curious.

If merging and integration was so easy HAL would not have been a flop for so many years. Because no one gives source codes and TOT is necessary for combining tech but India has almost none TOT contracts. Just curious.

FLOP only in the eyes of PDF members.

HAL has been license building fighters for 30 years startying with MIG21 to Jaguarss and now since 2005 SU30MKI

HAL was the first company globally to merge Russian fighters with Israeli ECM radars and sensors on nthe SU30MKI

TODAY thankfully the indian military is bristling with the best hitech equipment in its navy air force and army as amply demonstrated in the vedio from their relationship with ISRAEL .

israels strategic and military cooperation is well docu,mentated in this forum .

FLOP ?????????????????? HOW

I SUGGEST YOU KEEP AN EYE ON AERO INDIA 2017 and sees WHOSE flopping

FLOP only in the eyes of PDF members.

HAL has been license building fighters for 30 years startying with MIG21 to Jaguarss and now since 2005 SU30MKI

HAL was the first company globally to merge Russian fighters with Israeli ECM radars and sensors on nthe SU30MKI

TODAY thankfully the indian military is bristling with the best hitech equipment in its navy air force and army as amply demonstrated in the vedio from their relationship with ISRAEL .

israels strategic and military cooperation is well docu,mentated in this forum .

FLOP ?????????????????? HOW

I SUGGEST YOU KEEP AN EYE ON AERO INDIA 2017 and sees WHOSE flopping
First of all my apologize because I think my reply somehow projected to be offensive to you. Now if I am not offending you can I ask this why is India still importing the spare parts from Russia for those jets if it is building all at home? because till now HAL only assembles Russian Kits. We have also been doing it with Mirage kits but our overhauling facility is now fully developed and is certified by Dassault and is producing spare parts as well. So no offense but I don't find your comments convincing. Now HAL being Flop why has Navy rejected Tejas for it's carriers and said it is under power when it uses the same engine as Saab Gripen which Indian navy intends to induct. So that means Tejas Air frame which is designed by HAL is not good for the job.

First of all my apologize because I think my reply somehow projected to be offensive to you. Now if I am not offending you can I ask this why is India still importing the spare parts from Russia for those jets if it is building all at home? because till now HAL only assembles Russian Kits. We have also been doing it with Mirage kits but our overhauling facility is now fully developed and is certified by Dassault and is producing spare parts as well. So no offense but I don't find your comments convincing. Now HAL being Flop why has Navy rejected Tejas for it's carriers and said it is under power when it uses the same engine as Saab Gripen which Indian navy intends to induct. So that means Tejas Air frame which is designed by HAL is not good for the job.

No offence taken

SU30MKI is a license build project and license build means assembly from imported KITS just like JF17 is also chinease kits supplied to PAC in Pakistan

those mirages you refer to are 50 year old obsolete fighters and manufacturing stopped in france in 1980 ie 40 years ago. They are vintage planes and very very old technology

Tejas for navy was deemed lightweight

MAY I INVITE YOU TO THE HUGE AERO SPACE SHOW----- AERO INDIA 2017--- to educate yourself on indian aerospace technology

WATCH THE VEDIO let me educate you .....

Last edited:
No offence taken

SU30MKI is a license build project and license build means assembly from imported KITS just like JF17 is also chinease kits supplied to PAC in Pakistan

those mirages you refer to are 50 year old obsolete fighters and manufacturing stopped in france in 1980 ie 40 years ago. They are vintage planes and very very old technology

Tejas for navy was deemed lightweight

MAY I INVITE YOU TO THE HUGE AERO SPACE SHOW----- AERO INDIA 2017--- to educate yourself on indian aerospace technology
My apologize as it seems that you are offended again but why is India still importing spare parts from Russia if they are building every thing them selves. In case of JF-17 Pakistan is selling the jet to any one Pakistan wants but India cannot sell SU 30MKI so there is a clear difference that show who imports kits and who is the owner. J in JF-17 means joint Fighter-17 we never said we did it alone but even if China sell JF-17 to someone Pakistan will receive it share but Russia is selling SU to China and India never received a single penny. Please don't take it as an offense but as information.

My apologize as it seems that you are offended again but why is India still importing spare parts from Russia if they are building every thing them selves. In case of JF-17 Pakistan is selling the jet to any one Pakistan wants but India cannot sell SU 30MKI so there is a clear difference that show who imports kits and who is the owner. J in JF-17 means joint Fighter-17 we never said we did it alone but even if China sell JF-17 to someone Pakistan will receive it share but Russia is selling SU to China and India never received a single penny. Please don't take it as an offense but as information.

LOL LOL

Why would an indian take offence from a Pakistani lol lol

I mean get serious

GOOD LUCK with you amazing Thunder

mean while I HOPE YOU ENJOY the vedios from AERO INDIA

TRUST ME THE INDIAN MILITARY LOOKS AWESOME

When you have a massive GDP anything is possible

LOL LOL

Why would an indian take offence from a Pakistani lol lol

I mean get serious

GOOD LUCK with you amazing Thunder

mean while I HOPE YOU ENJOY the vedios from AERO INDIA

TRUST ME THE INDIAN MILITARY LOOKS AWESOME

When you have a massive GDP anything is possible
Sir you never answered me any how I will surely view that show because you keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Israelis helped on phalcons aacs.

Israel and india jointly developed BARAK 8 as in vedio for indiam kolkataa guided missle destoyers in vedio

Israeli supplied hmd dash 5 for lca and the radars and python 5/derby missles

Israeli and india working on a ELTA 520 AESA radara dor LCA MK1A

Israel is still by farrrr the most advanced and stable country in the middle East. Other countries in the region should emulate and follow Israel's example instead of killing each other in senseless sectarian wars.

Israel is still by farrrr the most advanced and stable country in the middle East. Other countries in the region should emulate and follow Israel's example instead of killing each other in senseless sectarian wars.
Being 'advanced' is not worth it if it means brutally occupying native land to create a homogenous nation. The Arab countries are either in ruin due to western backed wars or fat and rich from selling off their oil. The only reason the US's brat of a child is somewhat stable is because of the billions it gets from American taxpayers to fund its apartheid walls and nuclear program by bringing up the holocaust.
If the other middle eastern countries were actually made to survive and carved by ethnic group than colonial lines in the sand then may be they too would be stable.

Being 'advanced' is not worth it if it means brutally occupying native land to create a homogenous nation. The Arab countries are either in ruin due to western backed wars or fat and rich from selling off their oil. The only reason the US's brat of a child is somewhat stable is because of the billions it gets from American taxpayers to fund its apartheid walls and nuclear program by bringing up the holocaust.
If the other middle eastern countries were actually made to survive and carved by ethnic group than colonial lines in the sand then may be they too would be stable.
Lool yh :blah::blah:. I've heard that so many times, the Muslim world has only the west to blame for their backwardness and Islamists regime/dictators .Lol. Music to our ears. :argh:

Back
Top Bottom