What's new

Israeli minister calls for full Saudi ties and official Riyadh visit

oooh for God sake... if jewish backstabed Muslims 1400 years ago by breaking the peace deal. does it mean they will backstab us again? kindly give a last chance for peace and live together peacefully... dont be afraid and dont spread hates... for god sake live peacefully together... why you people of God can live peacefully in this 21 century... enough is enough :angry:

The Jews fought with the Muslims against the Byzantines, They hoped that the Muslims would be more tolerant to them than the Byzantines
Lol the Jews fought against prophet Muhammad (S) and his fellows for many times and they were a way more wild and berber than the pagans....

They are unclean (not all of jews) they are cursed in Quran and jihad against them is obligatory.

They also insulted prophet Muhammad (S) and Islam very systematically like what today USA and Jews do in the world after occupation of Masjdi al-Aghsa.

https://www.al-islam.org/life-muhammad-prophet-sayyid-saeed-akhtar-rizvi/battles

Quran:

You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and pagans. [5:82]

Last edited:
Lol the Jews fought against prophet Muhammad (S) and his fellows and they were a way more wild than pagans...

They also insulted prophet Muhammad (S) and Islam very systematically very like what today USA and Jews do in the world.

https://www.al-islam.org/life-muhammad-prophet-sayyid-saeed-akhtar-rizvi/battles
Muhammad and his army began a war against the Jews in the Hijaz. The Jews together with pagan Arab tribes fought back.
The Jews were no more cruel than the Pagans, the Jews were too merciful and therefore they lost.
You don't know history?

oooh for God sake... if jewish backstabed Muslims 1400 years ago by breaking the peace deal. does it mean they will backstab us again? kindly give a last chance for peace and live together peacefully... dont be afraid and dont spread hates... for god sake live peacefully together... why you people of God can live peacefully in this 21 century... enough is enough :angry:
It was Muhammad and his army who broke the peace treaty, which was signed for 10 years and was violated by Muhammad after two years

You Jews helped idol worshippers so that was what you received!

Muhammad and his army began a war against the Jews in the Hijaz. The Jews together with pagan Arab tribes fought back.
The Jews were no more cruel than the Pagans, the Jews were too merciful and therefore they lost.
You don't know history?

You Jews helped idol worshippers so that was what you received!
Nobody helped anyone in the hijaz.
Muhammad decided to attack cities with both Jews and others (Christians, pagans).
Muhammad's army had Arab pagan tribes who later converted to Islam.

I can also say that you Persians did not believe in the one God and that is why the Arabs invaded and conquered you, converted your religion to Islam and changed your writing to an Arab script
Sounds logical to you ??

Are those israelis committing crimes against the Palestinians your ethnic brethren?
why would canaanites be my ethnic brethren what you talking about. to reply to your question Israel defend itself against wehheb terrorism as simple as that

Last edited:
It was Muhammad and his army who broke the peace treaty, which was signed for 10 years and was violated by Muhammad after two years
according to Muslims only Jewish broke the peace deal... and kindly dont blame my prophet P.B.U.H.. i believe he never batyard from his own words so how could he break the peace deal..
well what so ever you blame us and we blame you... forget everything and move on i accept that world did injustice with jewish that should not have done. but if we keep on fighting on behalf of useless arguments then we cant live peacefully together.. Jerusalem is holly place not only for christian but also for Muslims too.. and this is the only place where all faiths and believer can live peacefully if Israel is really a peace maker. then Israel will never break a peace deal. let us see who is really the backstabber and who follows the peace deal patiently

Last edited:
why would canaanites be my ethnic brethren what you talking about. to reply to your question Israel defend itself against hemas terrorism as simple as that

Your love of humanity stops at the Pakistani borders because they are not your brethren but this does not stop you from loving the israelis. You have different standard for different nations as far as your love for humanity is concerned. This is natural for hypocrites like you.

according to Muslims only Jewish broke the peace deal... and kindly dont blame my prophet P.B.U.H.. i believe he never batyard from his own words so how could he broke the peace deal..
well what so ever you blame us and we blame you... forget everything and move on i accept that world did injustice with jewish that should not have done. but if we keep on fighting on behalf of useless arguments then we cant live peacefully together.. Jerusalem is holly place not only for christian but also for Muslims too.. and this is the only place where all faiths and believer can live peacefully if Israel is really a peace maker. then Israel will never break a peace deal. let us see the world who is really the backstabber and who follows the peace deal patiently
According to Islam, it is permissible to lie to infidels (Jews, for example). This is not called breach of agreement or betrayal in the eyes of the Muslim.
That's why what Muhammad did was right, at least according to Islam.

*I didn't blame anyone, I don't care so much about other people, I care about the truth, where there's no truth I get into things.
*The stupid Jews of modern times worship the peace as fanatic pagans, like it is a god.
*Those who call themselves Palestinians violated the Oslo agreement the day after it was signed.
*The world is biased.

BTW Your attitude is different, I like it

What do Israel and Saudi Arabia have in common?
Both Saudi Arabia and Israel have the Delusions of Grandeur of being the chosen one.

According to Islam, it is permissible to lie to infidels (Jews, for example). This is not called breach of agreement or betrayal in the eyes of the Muslim.

Since when did you start preaching Islam? A Zionist scumbag is telling Muslims what is permissible in Islam and what is not!

What do Israel and Saudi Arabia have in common?
I know I know I know
Neither Israel nor Saudi Arabia likes Iran
When do I get the money ??

Both Saudi Arabia and Israel have the Delusions of Grandeur of being the chosen one.
I ask you to explain to me what it means for you "Chosen People"

Since when did you start preaching Islam?
I didn't preached enything
A Zionist scumbag
I'm not a Zionist!
I'm anti-Zionist!
do not curse!!!
is telling Muslims what is permissible in Islam and what is not!
I quote Muslim clerics.
I have no right to tell anyone what is permitted and what is forbidden, I am not God.

Your love of humanity stops at the Pakistani borders because they are not your brethren but this does not stop you from loving the israelis. You have different standard for different nations as far as your love for humanity is concerned. This is natural for hypocrites like you.
you care for people who dont find you relevant ive got nothing to say to you go worship the arab imperialists shameless

I quote Muslim clerics.
I have no right to tell anyone what is permitted and what is forbidden, I am not God.

Yes, we can see that you love to quote Muslim clerics like the Daesh chief abu bakre al baghdadi. As I said don't try to tell us about Islam, we certainly know more about it than a Zionazi does.

you care for people who dont find you relevant ive got nothing to say to you go worship the arab imperialists shameless

You should try a zionazi forum. They will definitely appreciate your input.

Back
Top Bottom