What's new

Israeli minister calls for full Saudi ties and official Riyadh visit

View attachment 406331

In 1994, channels of communication were opened with Israel through the Belgian embassies in Tel Aviv and Tunis. Tunisian Foreign Minister Habib Ben Yahia and then-Israeli Foreign Minister Ehud Barak met in Barcelona in 1995 to expand official relations between the two countries after relations had been confined to "two communications channels" in the Belgian embassies in each of Tunis and Tel Aviv.[5] On Jan. 22, 1996, then US Secretary of State Warren Christopher announced "that for the first time Israel and Tunisia will establish official facilities called "interests sections" in each other's countries. By April 15 of this year, each nation will host representatives of the other government so as to facilitate political consultations, travel, and trade between their two countries". According to plan, Israel opened an interest office in Tunisia in April and six weeks later, in May, Tunisian diplomat Khemaies Jhinaoui went to Israel to open his country's interest office in Tel Aviv.[6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Tunisia_relations

@Sharif al-Hijaz haha look who is talking
about relations with Israel

and they still issues visas for the israelis

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Tu...of-Israeli-tourists-despite-opposition-350151
They also allowed Usraeli Mossad to assassinate a Tunisia Engineer member of Hamas in broad day light, in front of his house, wife and children when he came back to visit them for a 4 days vacation from Lebanon or Syria where he worked and resided..

View attachment 406331

In 1994, channels of communication were opened with Israel through the Belgian embassies in Tel Aviv and Tunis. Tunisian Foreign Minister Habib Ben Yahia and then-Israeli Foreign Minister Ehud Barak met in Barcelona in 1995 to expand official relations between the two countries after relations had been confined to "two communications channels" in the Belgian embassies in each of Tunis and Tel Aviv.[5] On Jan. 22, 1996, then US Secretary of State Warren Christopher announced "that for the first time Israel and Tunisia will establish official facilities called "interests sections" in each other's countries. By April 15 of this year, each nation will host representatives of the other government so as to facilitate political consultations, travel, and trade between their two countries". According to plan, Israel opened an interest office in Tunisia in April and six weeks later, in May, Tunisian diplomat Khemaies Jhinaoui went to Israel to open his country's interest office in Tel Aviv.[6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Tunisia_relations

@Sharif al-Hijaz haha look who is talking
about relations with Israel

and they still issues visas for the israelis

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Tu...of-Israeli-tourists-despite-opposition-350151

What this thread lacks is for an American or Brit to join the choir. Hilarious stuff really. However I have to state that such madness is mostly confined to PDF as per my own observations. It does not work on serious forums. Don't take it seriously. Pro-MB elements within the Arab world, inside KSA included, are angry that their pet (Qatar) is in trouble. Obviously it is not allowed in their religion to criticize Qatar or Erdogan. They can shake hands with the likes of Ariel Sharon or have very cordial relations and open meetings (as well as secret) with Israel without any comments.

They are also allowed to host the largest US base in the region, be NATO members etc. but those that have actually fought against Israel before, helped bankroll the wars, kickstarted oil embargoes etc. are the "evil ones" because 1 of them (KSA) along with most regional countries and countries of the world, look at a certain Mullah-ruled country (Iran) in a bad light which Israel also does along with 10's upon 10's of other countries.

Using that logic Iran, Israel and the US are best buddies since all 3 could not wait for the US to invade Iraq and topple their old nemesis Saddam Hussein. Hilarious stuff.

So much fuss over nothing. Yet where is this supposed KSA-Israeli cooperation and conspiracy? What has it amounted to? Would one not think that two key regional powers with an enormous clout, could not work something better out in unison? With the supposed backing of the US moreover? Hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they are making connection or they have connection with israel then they are violating the prophet MUHAMMAD صلی الله علیه وسلم
Advice
Who clearly advices to out jewish and christian from arab territory.

If they are doing so they are digging their grave for their selves.

Medina was a Jewish city and Jewish people who didn't fight against the Prophet were always respected... don't let over 70 years of state brainwashing cloud your judgement.

well this is becoming annoying
for the million time saudi arabia won,t recognize Israel unless they agree on arab peace deal
So it is fine for Saudi Arabia that Israel remain an occupier in "West Palestine"?

Precisely.

Israel knows what to do in order to receive the recognition of KSA and the entire Arab world with the exception of Jordan and Egypt.

Accept the Arab Peace Proposal and agree to a two-state solution. Once that occurs full diplomatic ties can kickstart and investments, cooperation etc.

:lol:

I'll ask you too,
So is it okay for Saudi Arabia that Israel remain an occupier in "West Palestine"?

So it is fine for Saudi Arabia that Israel remain an occupier in "West Palestine"?

I'll ask you too,
So is it okay for Saudi Arabia that Israel remain an occupier in "West Palestine"?

Which part of "accept a Palestinian state", "a two-state solution" etc. was so hard to understand? KSA's official position is that Israel must recognize the Arab Peace Proposal (or at least something similar) and thus recognize a Palestinian state based on the 1967 borders. If that happens KSA and most of the Arab and Muslim world will probably recognize Israel and try to have some kind of useful relationship as neighbors basically (in the case of KSA) and countries belonging to the same region of the world.

Not a too outrageous condition for a normalization of ties. I am sure that this is something that most of the world agrees with and something that will eventually benefit Israel.

Which part of "accept a Palestinian state", "a two-state solution" etc. was so hard to understand? KSA's official position is that Israel must recognize the Arab Peace Proposal (or at least something similar) and thus recognize a Palestinian state based on the 1967 borders. If that happens KSA and most of the Arab and Muslim world will probably recognize Israel and try to have some kind of useful relationship as neighbors basically (in the case of KSA) and countries belonging to the same region of the world.

Not a too outrageous condition for a normalization of ties. I am sure that this is something that most of the world agrees with and something that will eventually benefit Israel.
It seems to me you did not understand,
I understand what the Arab proposal is.
But you ignore the fact that for Arabs who define themselves as Palestinians, all of Israel is Palestine and it is occupied by the Zionists, and you and Saudi Arabia and other countries are willing to sell most of Palestine to the Zionists in order to make a profit at the expense of the Arabs who define themselves as Palestinians.
Are you actually betraying the Palestinian idea?

It seems to me you did not understand,
I understand what the Arab proposal is.
But you ignore the fact that for Arabs who define themselves as Palestinians, all of Israel is Palestine and it is occupied by the Zionists, and you and Saudi Arabia and other countries are willing to sell most of Palestine to the Zionists in order to make a profit at the expense of the Arabs who define themselves as Palestinians.
Are you actually betraying the Palestinian idea?

Israel was a Western creation and was bankrolled by them and supported by them 100%. Pre-1948 and to this very day.

Thinking that Israel will somehow magically disappear is something that I leave for the idiots. I want to believe, and I have no reason to think otherwise based on my interactions with Arabs from across the world in KSA, GCC, other Arab countries, West, East etc., that there is a consensus about that. Which is why every single country and even Palestinian organizations (I believe that Hamas and all other groups and political parties - I don't think that there are that many with power other than Fatah) support a Palestinian state based on the 1967 borders.

What profit are you talking about? If KSA and the Arabs wanted to make a profit they could have ignored the few million Palestinians ages ago and made them migrate to Europe in much larger numbers (when Europe and the West were welcoming all refugees) instead of hosting most of them in nearby Arab countries (Jordan and Lebanon mainly).

Understand that we support Palestinians and an independent Palestine but at the same time we know, as do the Palestinians and everyone else, that this is a conflict between Palestinians and Israelis mainly. Moroccans and Omanis for instance are not directly involved. Neither are most Jews in the diaspora. They can believe and support whatever they want to but they are not directly involved.

99% of all the living Arabs and Jews for that matter have nothing to do with the beginning of the conflict. Meaning pre-1948 era. Those that had any involvement (soldiers mostly) are all 90 + years old. The main decision makers, politicians, local leaders, religious figures on both sides etc. are long dead.

To be completely honest with you, I am quite tired of hearing about that conflict. We have enough of troubles already and we have enough of work to do. Everything has been tried. Wars have been waged, 1000's of meetings have been held, mediations etc. Nothing has worked so far for anyone and it's been almost 70 years. Pre-1948 even longer.

Wisely pointed, my friend. ;)

Sometimes I wonder if some members see in PDF a fantasy realm in which they let their alter ego let loose.

I think KSA should become a NATO member, host a US base, recognize Israel, host an Israeli embassy, shake the hands of the likes of Ariel Sharon, buy military products from Israel etc. and after all this calling others for Zionists or Western puppets. Not only that while being totally dependent (economically, militarily etc.) on Western hardware and economic cooperation. I never thought that I would say this but blind Erdoganistanis are very similar to blind Mullah supporters.:lol: Nothing like Middle Eastern populists and wannabe strongmen. Most people seem to have a fetish for them which might explain the realities of the region which are not as pleasant as they could be to put it mildly.

Israel was a Western creation and was bankrolled by them and supported by them 100%. Pre-1948 and to this very day.

Thinking that Israel will somehow magically disappear is something that I leave for the idiots. I want to believe, and I have no reason to think otherwise based on my interactions with Arabs from across the world in KSA, GCC, other Arab countries, West, East etc., that there is a consensus about that. Which is why every single country and even Palestinian organizations (I believe that Hamas and all other groups and political parties - I don't think that there are that many with power other than Fatah) support a Palestinian state based on the 1967 borders.

What profit are you talking about? If KSA and the Arabs wanted to make a profit they could have ignored the few million Palestinians ages ago and made them migrate to Europe in much larger numbers (when Europe and the West were welcoming all refugees) instead of hosting most of them in nearby Arab countries (Jordan and Lebanon mainly).

Understand that we support Palestinians and an independent Palestine but at the same time we know, as do the Palestinians and everyone else, that this is a conflict between Palestinians and Israelis mainly. Moroccans and Omanis for instance are not directly involved. Neither are most Jews in the diaspora. They can believe and support whatever they want to but they are not directly involved.

99% of all the living Arabs and Jews for that matter have nothing to do with the beginning of the conflict. Meaning pre-1948 era. Those that had any involvement (soldiers mostly) are all 90 + years old. The main decision makers, politicians, local leaders, religious figures on both sides etc. are long dead.

To be completely honest with you, I am quite tired of hearing about that conflict. We have enough of troubles already and we have enough of work to do. Everything has been tried. Wars have been waged, 1000's of meetings have been held, mediations etc. Nothing has worked so far for anyone and it's been almost 70 years. Pre-1948 even longer.

I think KSA should become a NATO member, host a US base, recognize Israel, host an Israeli embassy, shake the hands of the likes of Ariel Sharon, buy military products from Israel etc. and after all this calling others for Zionists or Western puppets. Not only that while being totally dependent (economically, militarily etc.) on Western hardware and economic cooperation. I never thought that I would say this but blind Erdoganistanis are very similar to blind Mullah supporters.:lol: Nothing like Middle Eastern populists and wannabe strongmen. Most people seem to have a fetish for them which might explain the realities of the region which are not as pleasant as they could be to put it mildly.
Actually some historian say , Isreal is creation of White West Christian hate. After the second world war they plan to dump all jews in Palastine , in short they did it. West only wants to get rid of jews from Europe and they were very much successful .

I'll just fix you here...
The current "Zionist" State of Israel is a Jewish idea, of Eastern European Jews.
The idea of a Jewish political entity has existed for about 3050 years, and the first Zionism was before 2600-2700, during the destruction of the kingdoms of Israel and Judea.
These ideas have belonged to the Jewish people for thousands of years, and they don't belong to Jews from Eastern Europe.
The Western connection is that the Jews of Eastern Europe (mainly) wanted to be Europeans, but in Europe they were not accepted, neither as Jews nor as Europeans.
Then they thought of two ideas:
1. Modern Zionism - the establishment of a European state for Jews.
2. American dream - to integrate as a religious or secular Jew in American society.

These two ideas (which to this day are rivals) are the connection between Israel / Jews and the West.

Part of the time Israel was supported by the West
And part of the time Israel was abandoned by the West
It's really not 100% support.

It's not about Arabs, it's about those who define themselves as Palestinians.
And that's what they say:
"All the territory between the Jordan and the sea is Palestine, and it belongs to the Palestinians forever, we will do everything to fight for Palestine but, we tried regular wars with Israel and it didn't go well, Israel is strong.
We will move on to the "salami strategy", ie stage by stage.
Instead of a normal war, we will go into guerrilla warfare and terror, put pressure on Israel and liberate Gaza, put more pressure on Israel and liberate Judea, Samaria and East Jerusalem,
We will use more pressure through the Arabs in the Galilee and liberate the Galilee, and then we will liberate Wadi Ara, and then through the Bedouin in the Negev we will liberate the Negev and then Israel will be small and weak and exhausted.
Then we will have a final attack and we will win definitively".

So they actually support the establishment of a state on the 1967 borders, but they are not satisfied with that, they want to liberate all of Palestine. A state on the 1967 borders is actually one of the stages in Abu Mazen's salami program.
This raises the question: What is Saudi Arabia's position?
1. A Palestinian state on the 1967 lines and no more?
2. The destruction of Israel stage by stage?
If this is number 1 then Saudi Arabia is betraying the Palestinians
If it is number two then the Saudi proposal is worthless

Please answer me what is right and what is not.

If Saudi Arabia will not gain anything from a peace agreement with Israel, then why do you want a peace agreement?

As you said and I quote "the conflict is between Israel and the Palestinians"
So what's tiring you?
Are you part of the conflict?

Actually some historian say , Isreal is creation of White West Christian hate. After the second world war they plan to dump all jews in Palastine , in short they did it. West only wants to get rid of jews from Europe and they were very much successful .
You're wrong, read what I wrote to sharif in the comment above.

israel will be perished soon.

CA04E637-5FC4-4635-B0B1-8807FD034750-1808-000000F99110618B.png

Cursed children of Israel:

Exalted is He who took His Servant by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al-Aqsa, whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Seeing. [17:1]

12701-64315.jpg

And We gave Moses the Scripture and made it a guidance for the Children of Israel that you not take other than Me as Disposer of affairs, [2]

O descendants of those We carried [in the ship] with Noah. Indeed, he was a grateful servant. [3]

And We conveyed to the bani israel in the Scripture that, "You will surely cause corruption on the earth twice, and you will surely reach [a degree of] great haughtiness. [4]

So when the [time of] promise came for the first of them, We sent against you servants of Ours - those of great military might, and they probed [even] into the homes, and it was a promise fulfilled. [5]

Then We gave back to you a return victory over them. And We reinforced you with wealth and sons and made you more numerous in manpower [6]

[And said], "If you do good, you do good for yourselves; and if you do evil, [you do it] to yourselves." Then when the final promise came, [We sent your enemies] to sadden your faces and to enter the temple in Jerusalem, as they entered it the first time, and to destroy what they had taken over with [total] destruction. [7]

Last edited:
It's good, Israel the (european) state will be perished, and Israel the kingdom will rise!!!!
BTW What is wrote in the picture already happend in the hijaz 1400 years ago, it's not aimed to the far future.
YOU ZIONISTS NEVER WERE PRESENT IN PALESTINE. You Zions claim one of your prophets prophet Soleiman (A) lived in Palestine 3000 years ago for a short period!

Other than that you NEVER lived in Palestine.

Even 1400 years it was battles between Muslims and Christian Byzantine empire and you Jews did not live Palestine! Palestine does/did not belong to you and even your Jew forefathers did not live in Palestine since recorded 2000 years ago!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_history_in_Palestine

Last edited:
You Jews have NEVER lived in Palestine. You claim one of your prophets prophet Soleiman (A) lived in Palestine 3000 years ago. Other than that Palestine never belonged to you, Even 1400 years it was battles between Muslims and Byzantine empire and you Jews were not present in Palestine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_history_in_Palestine
The Jews fought with the Muslims against the Byzantines, They hoped that the Muslims would be more tolerant to them than the Byzantines

i care for my ethnic brethren its not a crime

to answer your question no i dont have any particular feelings

Are those israelis committing crimes against the Palestinians your ethnic brethren?

Back
Top Bottom