What's new

Israeli minister calls for full Saudi ties and official Riyadh visit

They plotted and executed hostile actions against us in the past.
Given the chance they will execute overt and covert actions against us again.
if i am not wrong you fought against israel in the arab israel conflict which is considered a hostile action. the day arabs come to fight for you i would believe you

Remember my words my all pakis brothers
Do not and never trust or think of any benefit from this illegimate state.
If you really want to know just have a look on khilafat era.

When hazrat usman
رضی الله عنه
Was about to martyred his blood was drop on the quran kareem pages he was house arrested but he was refusing again and again to hazrat معا ویه رضی الله عنه
That dont came it's my family matter i will handle it. Where he was again and again requesting that let me in i will blow there head who stand against you .But Hazrat عثمان رضی الله عنه
Said when they will kill me you should take the qisas but don't come now.

So where are you sleeping Muslims to carry on such relationship with such a nation who who never let any opportunity to destruct the muslims.
Quran (surah baqara) ضربت علیهم الذلته و المسکنته
The azab on bani israel as it is applied on arab now because of their own sleeping they were told to do not let those jewish but they did.
Apply it now and look to the arab current situation
2 years and 3 months boys and girls are killed either it is by isis or Jewish in Palestine.won't Allah will asked for this???
Remember yourself
Who you are muslim
Study the ahadith books study the tafaseer.

وما تو فیقی الله بالله

I got cramps laughing ..... hahaha. Innocent or what. Your depleting oxygen for nought.

For what you are laughing??
You don't believe Palestine will capture by muslim and the Israelis will have their last breath.

Remember my words my all pakis brothers
Do not and never trust or think of any benefit from this illegimate state.
If you really want to know just have a look on khilafat era.

When hazrat usman
رضی الله عنه
Was about to martyred his blood was drop on the quran kareem pages he was house arrested but he was refusing again and again to hazrat معا ویه رضی الله عنه
That dont came it's my family matter i will handle it. Where he was again and again requesting that let me in i will blow there head who stand against you .But Hazrat عثمان رضی الله عنه
Said when they will kill me you should take the qisas but don't come now.

So where are you sleeping Muslims to carry on such relationship with such a nation who who never let any opportunity to destruct the muslims.
Quran (surah baqara) ضربت علیهم الذلته و المسکنته
The azab on bani israel as it is applied on arab now because of their own sleeping they were told to do not let those jewish but they did.
Apply it now and look to the arab current situation
2 years and 3 months boys and girls are killed either it is by isis or Jewish in Palestine.won't Allah will asked for this???
Remember yourself
Who you are muslim
Study the ahadith books study the tafaseer.

وما تو فیقی الله بالله

For what you are laughing??
You don't believe Palestine will capture by muslim and the Israelis will have their last breath.
who will capture israel land?

The SA regime and its tentacles in the region have no more incentive left for them to keep their Zionist connections secret as it is now clear to everyone.

Pretty much this....

KSA will be the last Muslim country to normalize ties with Usrael..even after a two state solution there will be very slow and progressive normalization spreading on decades..

Whatever your smoking must be some good stuff....

KSA and Israel are in bed. And Jared Kushner and his people are the madam.

countries in mideast would benefit a lot from cooperation with Israel in technology and other fields. you shouldnt hate them because they are jews they are just people like you and me stop hating them

Nobody should hate Jews. However, people should hate the current government of Israel.

Pretty much this....

Whatever your smoking must be some good stuff....

KSA and Israel are in bed. And Jared Kushner and his people are the madam.
And on what are you basing your speculations? some good stuff you are smoking, I heard it became legal in many states in the US..

Start with this. Have the attention span to watch the whole thing. Especially after the 4:00 mark.

It's time for another Sulah-e-hudebia in my opinion. And who the hell we Pakistanis are to tell Saudis what to do what not. Their foreign policy is written by them unlike ours.

keep live in dream

Let see you have already planted that fk trees gharghad in your israel territory.

And we will be granted a superior army when a stone will say come o muslim there is a jewish hiding behind me except that tree whom panted by Jewish in Israeli territory.

And i want that day from Allah that he should grant me with his mercy to include me in the army of imam mehdi.

So free advice to
You won't believe but count the days.

Let see you have already planted that fk trees gharghad in your israel territory.

And we will be granted a superior army when a stone will say come o muslim there is a jewish hiding behind me except that tree whom panted by Jewish in Israeli territory.

And i want that day from Allah that he should grant me with his mercy to include me in the army of imam mehdi.

So free advice to
You won't believe but count the days.
we will nuke all
usa will help us how can u win>?

countries in mideast would benefit a lot from cooperation with Israel in technology and other fields. you shouldnt hate them because they are jews they are just people like you and me stop hating them

I don't blame you since you are from Bangladesh, and I know you probably have no idea but your own Military and your civilian Government takes a dictation from Israel. Think about it, how is it that your exports have grown in high numbers since the Sheikh Hasina wajid has become a Prime Minister? Do you know that you don't have the diplomatic relations with Israel yet things are different on ground, check this out, this news is pretty old, but perhaps it might help you out in different ways, only if you are willing to accept the truth.

http://en.prothom-alo.com/economy/news/51873/Bangladesh-exports-unknown-goods-to-Israel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom