What's new

Israeli justice minister considers all Palestinians ‘the enemy’

Yes it does say that. But the Quran also refers to a town related to Gog and Magog saying that Toen was destroyed and the people were expelled. And the only way they would return is by the help of Gog and Magog. The only city/town that is related is Jerusalem. So, it says indirectly that the Jews were expelled from the holy land. People say Jerusalem isn't even in the Quran. Just because the name isn't in the Quran doesn't mean it's not in it. The reason the Muslim world is so silent is because there is hardly a Muslim world left.

People can say many things that in Quran Jerusalem is not mentioned which is basically due to thier less knowledge about Quran. Early Muslims use to offer prayers in the direction of Qubbat As-Sakhrah.

Qayamat will not happen till Mehdi and Isa Ibn Maryam will come.

The Prophet said, "The Hour (Last Day) will not be established until (religious) knowledge will be taken away (by the death of religious learned men), earthquakes will be very frequent, time will pass quickly, afflictions will appear, murders will increase and money will overflow amongst you

I am talking about the bloody 2 nation theory indians on PDF keep stating Hamas or Palestinians dont want when in reality (and even as per the article) we see Israel is the one who doesnt want it

Israel always say about it. Ask Hamas or any other Palestine stake holder they don't agree to it.

1) Israelis still dont give them rights
2) I am talking about the bloody 2 nation theory indians on PDF keep stating Hamas or Palestinians dont want when in reality (and even as per the article) we see Israel is the one who doesnt want it

1. Thats why Palestinians are known as occupied People.
2. Indian Government do stand for Independent Palestine state prior to 1967 borders.

When you have such neighbours would anyone choose anything less?

Here only Israeli establishment is making problems for itself.

Indian Government do stand for Independent Palestine state prior to 1967 borders.
irrelevant to the thread or any discussion that matters...

Here only Israeli establishment is making problems for itself.
That is what I said but I guess you can only understand it in your own words ...suit yourself :enjoy:

Israel always say about it. Ask Hamas or any other Palestine stake holder they don't agree to it.
Try reading the article son:

Netanyahu's slim majority in the Knesset was secured after a pact with the Jewish Home party, led by Naftali Bennett, an ultra-nationalist who draws much of his support from Israel's settler population and rejects a two-state solution to the conflict.
How can 1 side agree to what the other side rejects openly?

How can 1 side agree to what the other side rejects openly?

They cant stop the establishment of Independent Palestine state prior to 1967 borders.

All these talks are there because Palestinian authority has already become member of 19 International platform and case of war crimes can be filed by them. So the Israelis are trying to deny it.

They cant stop the establishment of Independent Palestine state prior to 1967 borders.
But they can shrink it?

All these talks are there because Palestinian authority has already become member of 19 International platform and case of war crimes can be filed by them. So the Israelis are trying to deny it.
And many sympathizers are blinded by the denial syndrome :tsk:

Imagine if anyone in EU called all jews 'the enemy' !

There is no response from the arabs ! Seems they are more in tuned to killing each other.

Imagine if anyone in EU called all jews 'the enemy' !

There is no response from the arabs ! Seems they are more in tuned to killing each other.
Arabs are useless for anything besides barking. While they constantly bay for Palestine and cry for Jewish blood to be spilled, they have driven out thousands upon thousands of Palestinians out of their own countries and let the refugees wallow in filthy, crowded camps. The whole thing is a farce.

well Israelis are among the most famous beautiful girls

My fiancé is Israeli. And honestly Israelis have taken middle eastern beauty into a whole new level. They are a beautiful mixture of west and mideast.

Mizrahi ??
My fiance is ashkenazi but even the mizrachim are very good looking. In israel The morrocon jew has married the yemeni jew, the iraqi jew has married the persian jew, the syrian jew has married the egyption jew not to mention ashkenazi-mizrachi intermarrige. This genetic diversity has produced this beauty. For instance, i think if you ask people about the best looking arabs the vast majority would vote labenese. Why? Becauss if im not wrong there are more than 27 ethnicites in Lebanon. The more diverse the country, the better looking the people are.

Back
Top Bottom