What's new

Israeli Jew visits holy sites across Muslim world

They tried digging grave of Muhammad Peace be upon him in past, they tried attacking Kaba in the past. They lack true understanding of Islam and what it stands for, you cannot allow them in without a written contract, and in today's time you cannot make sure that everyone visiting there would behave. So once a breach of that contract and a nuisance is created in those places that won't be short of going to war ............ are you willing to take all this responsibility? Or you can simply prevent all this by keeping their visit to these places restricted ........ which is not harming any of their rights.

that is an excuse based on a dream! How about this... and by "they" do you mean all the no-nmuslims of the world?... I'm guessing no. It's like saying because 12 Muslims did 9/11 let's ban all Muslims from the west.

Do you really think... God who created the entire universe cannot protect the grave of his Last Prophet? ...Really! God needs a lousy human law to protect him?

Besides there is no check whatsoever ever upon entry into mecca medina... the few times I went... I just drove in...

that is an excuse based on a dream! How about this... and by "they" do you mean all the no-nmuslims of the world?... I'm guessing no. It's like saying because 12 Muslims did 9/11 let's ban all Muslims from the west.

No 9/11 helped Muslims all over the world a lot .......... ask Afghans and Iraqis and Middle Eastern. They will confirm this for you. If you don't get the idea and rationale behind not allowing them to visit these places, then for simplicity please note that 9/11 resulted in wars. As I said you can avoid a war with non Muslims by simply denying them entry into these two cities ........... its more convenient.

Do you really think... God who created the entire universe cannot protect the grave of his Last Prophet? ...Really! God needs a lousy human law to protect him?

Miracles in this time and age don't happen anymore, Human brain has evolved to do miracles themselves.

I requested you to read chapter 105 of the Quran, that chapter deals with people and army who tried attacking and desecrating Kabah before Messenger's (Peace be upon him) time. That is God telling you what should happen when it comes to safety and respect of these places. Will your today's Islamic world be able to match that? God gave you brains ......... use them.

No 9/11 helped Muslims all over the world a lot .......... ask Afghans and Iraqis and Middle Eastern. They will confirm this for you. If you don't get the idea and rationale behind not allowing them to visit these places, then for simplicity please note that 9/11 resulted in wars. As I said you can avoid a war with non Muslims by simply denying them entry into these two cities ........... its more convenient.

Miracles in this time and age don't happen anymore, Human brain has evolved to do miracles themselves.

I requested you to read chapter 105 of the Quran, that chapter deals with people and army who tried attacking and desecrating Kabah before Messenger's (Peace be upon him) time. That is God telling you what should happen when it comes to safety and respect of these places. Will your today's Islamic world be able to match that? God gave you brains ......... use them.

You are talking about the incident with the birds pelting the army attacking mecca... Gods way of protecting mecca.. And isn't God going to defend mecca with angels when Dejaal tries to enter mecca... a "modern" day miricles... if that account is something you believe in.

Zam-zam... the Quran.. The universe.. Are living miricles... and many many personal miracles occur every day... it's just that prophetic miricals are never going to occur.

Besides... if you think that if do
away this silly little law... people will violate the prophet's grave... is a bit belittling of God's love and protection for his Prophet.

Anyways.... There is no right or wrong here... you are entitled to your opinion... I'm out... see ya.

You are talking about the incident with the birds pelting the army attacking mecca... Gods way of protecting mecca.. And isn't God going to defend mecca with angels when Dejaal tries to enter mecca... a "modern" day miricles... if that account is something you believe in.

You need to understand God is lawful and just, Kabba has been held under siege in not so distant history, did anyone see angels descending from skies to protect it? Those times are gone because human brain has evolved to a level where it was necessary to stop sending further divine guidance for them .......... so Muhammad Peace be upon him is the last messenger and Quran is for every human of every time to come. God doesn't interfere in our worldly matters, HE has given us freedom thinking and deciding, its us humans now who decide the human matters on Earth till the last day to come. There is a reason why no such miracles happen anymore in an age of global closed knit world via IT miracle

Besides... if you think that if welfare away this silly little law... people will violate the prophet's grave... is a bit belittling of God's love and protection for his Prophet.

No its not .......... that would be height of our thinking incompetence, test of our faith and may be resultant impotency. Don't blame God for that. Parday may rehny do bai ........ q zid kar rahy ho?

Take care .......... see you around.

Noor ud din Zangi prevented the desecration of Messenger's grave. The culprits involved were Jews.

Edit: I cannot say with surety if the culprits involved were Jews or Christians, its history some say Jews some say Christians. The readers can find and read upon this themselves.
Those were two Jewish men. Killing the Prophets, desecration of their sites and blasphemy has been the hall mark of bani-Israel (Jews) and that's why when ISIS destroyed Prophet Younas (Jonah)'s tomb, I became pretty convinced they were Israelis masquerading as Muslims.

The rule about non-muslims not being allowed to visit has less to do with intolerance and just general common sense. If holy sites were opened to anyone in the world Mecca and Medina would get an enormous amount of traffic from people, you would get hooligans messing around and pranksters thinking of doing something funny. But the huge amount of people would interfere with Muslims attempting to pray and finish sacred rituals. Can imagine how many people's hajj would be ruined if 5,000-10,000 non-muslims were running around taking up space and doing nothing marveling at the Kabba and all the praying Muslims?

Can you imagine the potential consequences of a tourist sitting on the top of the prophet's mosque like this one did on the pyramids? They would get lynched in minutes and their country of origin would be rocked by terrorist attacks.

If they can't respect Earth's last ancient Wonder than what will they respect?
no sane tourist will visit during the congregations. I have performed Hajj and many Umras so I know when I say this. it is laughable that someone can make journey worth a lot of money just to antagonise tens of thousands or even millions of Muslims by doing something overtly stupid. around the world during such times the places are restricted or closed to visitors anyway and just because someone is a Muslim it doesnt mean he is a moron and is hell bent on mocking Islam.

. the sheer number of people and the physical exertion is daunting and can discourage anyone thinking of a mischief. lets leave it at that the non Muslims are not allowed to visit in the same spirit no lower casts or untouchables are allowed to visit temples . just like Jews, Christians and Hindus the most pious and righteous Muslims also have the exclusive right to access to God.

may the God (or gods) bless us all. and save us from pesky non-believers from getting any closer to our holy sites

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom