What's new

Israeli guest loses his $hit due to colour of saree worn by anchor!

Retard of the highest calibre.

Also... Let this be a lesson to Indians, who they are supporting...
1697890553526.png

Indians even seeing the truth. Israeli Nazis have lost their minds. Which is good for us.
Hatred for Muslims blinds them and then say oh why did Muslims asked for partition

Well this is why

So say you.

Hinduism is a millennia old religion, and existed way before any of these issues began.

If you are differentiating between Hinduism and hindutva, you will have to clarify what you mean.

Last edited:
There is no need to apologize. That anchor is an idiot and lacks conviction that is why she is giving an explanation about her saree being an heirloom. Someone else with conviction would have replied that the color of her saree is no one's fucking concern.

Check out the date.

For sure it must have been her grandmother's saree, but it miraculously found its way on a TV show with an Israeli. Give me a fucking break. Be honest about your stand. Support Palestinians, support Israelis, support cucumbers, I don't give a fcuk. Just be honest about who you are

Check out the date

The point is that the anchor did not choose her sari either to support a religion OR a country. She just happened to be wearing what she wanted to. The Israeli guest was making assumptions about her intentions, when she had no deep intentions.

may me deep down she is ISI agent?..

honey bunny?

no?

Where are the idolaters now?
Common....come out of the woodworks. Israel needs your phulll spooorta

Aren't you old enough and mature enough to not fall for these Pakistani manufactured memes of "full support saar" or whatever?

Do you find a single Indian, here on PDF or elsewhere, uttering that phrase? No, that is a phrase invented by Pakistani netizens to malign Indians.

Officially India is neutral in this conflict, as we have always been, and in general most Indians want the violence to end. I can show you hundreds of images from India of rallies supporting the Palestinians, but of course, that won't fit the PDF narrative of "India supports Israel full support saar".

dh.JPG

dh2.jpg

"But, but, but, saaaaar, I thought you loved me".

Surprised that the Modi media allows that to air. Could be that that is in south India.
What a cu*t that feredick guy!

Back
Top Bottom