What's new

Israeli F-16 fighter jet shot down - Bad news for Indian Airforce

Pakistan should induct HQ-9 B and HQ-16 in large numbers and also try to go for PANTSIR S2 and S-400 from Russia. But even Indian Air Defense systems will create major issues for our PAF so both Air Forces will face serious issues

You heard wrong again. PAF was unaware of what was going on AGAIN.
iaf came to the rescue of ia just to handle a few NLI. AGAIN:enjoy:

Jack a** its you who ran away from sher kernal and lalak jaan despite the numerical advantage.
Same thing these Indians said we retreated from Doklam when it was them who ran. :rofl::rofl::rofl:. And we gave them a flying kick beforehand.

2-gif.422459

This gif is epic, will remain as the clearest evidence of Indian strength vs China. :china:
Btw, their media even spinned it the other way round saying it was Indian troops kicking us...the beanies is clear evidence bhai, we don't wear slumdog beanies.

Same thing these Indians said we retreated from Doklam when it was them who ran. :rofl::rofl::rofl:. And we gave them a flying kick beforehand.

2-gif.422459

This gif is epic, will remain as the clearest evidence of Indian strength vs China. :china:
Btw, their media even spinned it the other way round saying it was Indian troops kicking us...the beanies is clear evidence bhai, we don't wear slumdog beanies.
Yes punny liberation army can only back stab.

BTW. What is the status of the road you are building in doklam. Has it been completed even 1 meter.

Yes punny liberation army can only back stab.

BTW. What is the status of the road you are building in doklam. Has it been completed even 1 meter.

Puny? Last I heard you starving indiots were shorter, or are you referring to Sikhs who are related to Pakistanis as Ganga Hindus? You are hiding behind Sikhs like you always do right my gugu gaganaut ganga Hindu? Who is backstabbing you, we kicked you, and you could react back right, kicking you on your balls would be backstabbing, kicking your *** is giving you sometime to think and react. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

China asks India not to comment on its construction activities in Doklam
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/china-justifies-infrastructure-building-in-doklam-5031315/

I guess we are playing sand there? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistanis are right to badmouth F16 and treat it like a step-daughter.
I heard they're able to keep only about a dozen of them airborne without proper American help.

All the equipment Israeli F-16 had is also what IAF use on it's birds, which mean they are not so invincible as portrayed by many Indians, the failure of that EW systems to protect that bird is good news for Pakistan.
invincible ? LOL I was hardly getting over that stealth myth now where is this term came from. Nothing in this world is fool proof either it's US Israeli or Russian, Here one 30 year old aircraft came old & people start cheering for whole lot.

Coming as rich from country whose only credible weapon is F-16 that too of vintage comparing to F16 shot yesterday :D
let that sink in

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom