What's new

Israeli Deep Pockets propaganda against Pakistan - Misleading Jews in general

Zionists are Jews but not all Jews are Zionist. In the West where I live, I have seen huge rallies led by Jews against Israel and for the rights of Palestinians.

I have no issues with taking pangay with the Zionists. No harm can come upon you that Allah swt does not allow.
I don't like the language used by some though - especially idiots like lal topi.

Like someone said earlier, not all Zionists are Jews, and not all Jews are zionists.

The ones you're referencing are "ultra-orthodox" Jews particularly the Haredi Jews and groups like the Neturei Karta :
Haredi Jews unfurl Palestinian flag to protest Zionism

Those Jews don't give a damn about the Palestinians and still see all of Palestine as their land the only difference is that they oppose Israel because they believe they can only return after a god given miracle handed the land to them.

Even among the few remaining Jews that don't fall within the orthodox or Zionist camp and feel bad for the Palestinians all they want is for Israel to throw those people a bone and let the Palestinians starve in the Southern desert while they take all the prime arable land for themselves.

I've been to those pro-Palestine rally's before the current breakout of violence at least here in Canada and almost everyone of the people that attends them is a Muslim. This is why you see them in areas with large Muslim populations (ex. London, Dearborn, Toronto, Sydney, etc...) whereas cities without a large Muslim presence like Phoenix, Warsaw, Rio De Janeiro, Budapest, etc... have little to no protests at all.

Last edited:
While Pakistan's stance is clear and objective on Israel-Palestine issue, one should not cross red line. Pakistan has enough on its plate already, no need to get emotional and open new fronts.

View attachment 750400
Jews have an iron grip upon the WHITE NATIONS ,since the 10th century . Jews control finance , diplomacy , politics ,military and the mass media to the detriment of the GOYIM ( Non Jews ).

Protocols of Zion and the nameless war are interesting eye opener
Lolx criticising and exposing Israelis makes you antisemitic ?

"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you" --Polish proverb

While Pakistan's stance is clear and objective on Israel-Palestine issue, one should not cross red line. Pakistan has enough on its plate already, no need to get emotional and open new fronts.

View attachment 750400

coming from a media outlet that 247 covers how jews are getting screwed on a global level...

they are very good at fooling themselves..

Back
Top Bottom