Not open for further replies.

Umair Nawaz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Then
now
This naked woman is really proving to be an attention seeker!
Living in a small country as Israel and the attention she got had which im sure even the best Israeli celebrity(unless they also seek a better carrier in hollywood like that woman:azn:) may have never got in Social Media really encouraged her:lol: or should i dare say, her handlers:azn::azn::azn:

Hamain bhi thory hosh k nakhun leny chahean! ye log abb aik baat samajh chuky hain k ye indirectly hamain khatam nahi kr sakty, or abb ye log directly hamain khatam krny ki koshish main hain....Wo Israeli Journalist or wo omani israeli dosti orr innka sifarat khana muscat main gwadar sy chand soo km door, orr abb ye nangi orr isski baatain, iss sab baaton ki tarf he ishara ha k ye log soft or hard dono tarkeeko sy apne aap ki Pakistan sy tasleem karana chahty hain! orr phir hamary liberal ya sharati zehen logo ko hamary khilaf directly istimal krna chahty hain, itna directly k wo iss sary scenario ko khud apny haatho sy micromanage kr sakain.

Last edited:
It’s ironic she talks about killing of people because of cows yet she don’t talk about her country when people can’t drive on Saturday

She is either getting boned by a Pakistani or is in love with a Pakistan. And she is singing the tune. Women sometimes .....

Boning a J..w is probably the most dirty thing a guy could do

It’s ironic she talks about killing of people because of cows yet she don’t talk about her country when people can’t drive on Saturday

The Talmund says we cant drive on Saturday but we can count shekels

Boning a J..w is probably the most dirty thing a guy could do

The Talmund says we cant drive on Saturday but we can count shekels
They even stone people if they drive on Saturday I remember thousands years ago they killed a man because he worked on Saturday yet she talks about hindus killing people because of beef :lol:

They even stone people if they drive on Saturday I remember thousands years ago they killed a man because he worked on Saturday yet she talks about hindus killing people because of beef :lol:

SO WHAT THEY ARE GOYIM WE WUZ CHOSEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom