What's new

Israel, US examining F-35B sale

No?

Israel signs €430 million deal for German patrol vessels – Jewish Business News

Braunschweig-class corvette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If it can handle a SeaKing, it can handle an F-35B (although I think the deck would have to be specially treated)

Korvette_Braunschweig_F260_2938.jpg
Im interested about the helicopter UAV storage capability of this ship, will Israel develop new UAV for saar 6 class ships?

Im interested about the helicopter UAV storage capability of this ship, will Israel develop new UAV for saar 6 class ships?

Hangar for two Schiebel Camcopter S-100
The hangar is too small for standard helicopters
Korvette_Braunschweig_F260_3026.jpg

Schiebel Camcopter S-100
S-100-OE-VXX.jpg

See 2:45 F-35B coming in, halt mid-air, transition to forward flight again.

Last edited:
No?

Israel signs €430 million deal for German patrol vessels – Jewish Business News

Braunschweig-class corvette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If it can handle a SeaKing, it can handle an F-35B (although I think the deck would have to be specially treated)

Korvette_Braunschweig_F260_2938.jpg
well in that case if it can hold a sea king it can hold a sea king then a f35b is no problem. that could mean a normal looking vessel is holdng a very lethal punch.
yes the fight desk would need to be treated to withstand the heat from the f135 engine

But this video just shows a vertical jump, that i accept F-35B is able to do, but still the thing that this video lacks is after vertical jump, the plane doesn't start to fly in horizontal direction like harriers or yaks actually do, rather it comes back on the ground after hovering for a few seconds.

Perhaps you should watch this video before reaching such a conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom