What's new

Israel to open diplomatic mission in UAE !!

Arabs being Arabs........ nothing new here folks....... someone needs to save their hiney.......... if not Pakistan, then let it be Israel........ they are simply exercising their right to existence at the cost of their "principles"......... as if there were any to begin with! :p:

Long live Arab unity and Palestine......... Palestine is finally dead! :cheesy:

It's good, it should be done. Leaders of countries need to be more transparent. The GCC has no issues with Israel, so they should stop the pretense and go ahead and establish relationship.

Qatar already has relations with Israel, alongwith other non-GCC Arab nations like Jordan, Egypt and non-Arab nations like Turkey.

What UAE is doing is not a military move, rather a context for accepting Israeli businessmen for the Expo 2020. There was a lot of commotion over the naturalization process in the UAE and no access for Israelis.

Qatar already has relations with Israel, alongwith other non-GCC Arab nations like Jordan, Egypt and non-Arab nations like Turkey.

What UAE is doing is not a military move, rather a context for accepting Israeli businessmen for the Expo 2020. There was a lot of commotion over the naturalization process in the UAE and no access for Israelis.
From what I understand, Qatar used to. Not any more. It was shut down?

Israel is an Arabic country. Arabic is a state language in Israel. Is Arabic a state language in Iran? No.

Plus, Hebrew and Arabic are Semitic. Iran is Indo European. Very different.

I someo how find it hard to believe these are the generation of same Arabs who spread Islam throughout the world. I have a feelings those Arabs left to conquer the world never came back to their land and instead fake Arabs took over.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom