What's new

Israel thanks Modi for Chloroquine tablets

of course... that is probably the last thing Abeelundon saw as we blew him out of the sky.

ie our burning rear end....:toast_sign:
Hahaha- You will be toast if he posted 93,000 POW- with the signing of the surrender- lol (comparing skirmishes with a real Battle/War).

Abhinandan return back with pride by testing your tea. Your poor pilots did not have that in their fate. I pity them.
He took it like a Lion and came back as a King- Braveheart-Abhinandan

Doctor Sahib: Her baat per serious na ho jaaya karo.:lol::lol::lol:

144th in happiness index out of 153 countries; explains everything. They come here to seek validation for their pathetic existence, try too hard to forget how miserable they actually are but can't help it. Dolan trump phriend or whatever send some tweets and they start jumping like monkeys. Just go out in the street and look how miserable your people are; but no this lot will come to PDF telling us that how world is begging india to lead.

Thats some prediction- "Anything is possible".

Hun banda ena da chanda mara ya chitar. Koi samajh nai lagdi. Jo ena dian galan lagda dowein khaan ga. @SIPRA @Mangus Ortus Novem

I though- 1 Mard-e Momin was equal to 1 Hindu?- looks like it was the other way around- No!- He stood like a Man and took it, and came back to a Hero welcome.

When he took the missile in his rear, 1 marde momin gave that. Later, got some extra topping by some civilians; was just a welcome. What a man you guys have there!! Is all indian men and heros like him? btw by the looks of it, how you took our peace gesture, next time probably no one will make it back on their feet.

after the spanking he got from kashmiris... i guess he had to...

10856416-16x9-700x394.jpg
I though- 1 Mard-e Momin was equal to 10 Hindu?- looks like it was the other way around- No!- He stood like a Man and took it, and came back to a Hero welcome.

Last edited:
Hun banda ena da chanda mara ya chitar. Koi samajh nai lagdi. Jo ena dian galan lagda dowein khaan ga. @SIPRA @Mangus Ortus Novem
What the Duck did you just say?- Dont understand bud!- Anyway if its something bad- then same to you as well..whatever man.- (I was from South India-Please post in English a gentle request)

When he took the missile in his rear, 1 marde momin gave that. Later, got some extra topping by some civilians; was just a welcome. What a man you guys have there!! Is all indian men and heros like him? btw by the looks of it, how you took our peace gesture, next time probably no one will make it back on their feet.

Its called Geneva convention- You guys had no choice-1 Indian is enough-(Enna Rascala)

What the Duck did you just say?- Dont understand bud!- Anyway if its something bad- then same to you as well..whatever man.- (I was from South India-Please post in English a gentle request)

lol @SIPRA pa jee enu samjaho hun, angrezi vich. Mere kolo nai hova ga. :D

Nothing serious bud, don't take it on heart

Its called Geneva convention- You guys had no choice-1 Indian is enough-(Enna Rascala)

Ah, i thought Pakistan got afraid of Cheewala.

All good- If I understand the funny side-if any- will be able to appreciate or understand the same too-Just a thought to ponder.

lol @SIPRA pa jee enu samjaho hun, angrezi vich. Mere kolo nai hova ga. :D

Ah, i thought Pakistan got afraid of Cheewala.
No way- How can you guys get scared of 1 Chaiwala- All he said was' The Tea is Fantastic"- What a brilliant statement by Abhi- He know owns the line.

What a brilliant statement by Abhi- He know owns the line.

Brilliant *slow clap*. Since he won't be coming back to Pakistan again after that fantashtic tea. He should trade mark it and create a line of cheewala tea shops in india with a tag line, tea is fantashtic. I am sure, your hero will be millionaire in days.

Brilliant *slow clap*. Since he won't be coming back to Pakistan again after that fantashtic tea. He should trade mark it and create a line of cheewala tea shops in india with a tag line, tea is fantashtic. I am sure, your hero will be millionaire in days.
You never know- He might one day hold a very high- Diplomatic or Political position- Never say never.

You never know- He might one day hold a very high- Diplomatic or Political position- Never say never.

yeah true; i am gonna root for him. Btw he held a very high position after ejecting from his trashed plane. Was quite high in the sky. Gonna share his gopro footage with you, what an impressive guy he is!!

after the spanking he got from kashmiris... i guess he had to...

10856416-16x9-700x394.jpg

Dear, he did his duty. Despite him flying obsolete aircraft he didn't hesitated to take on your best of best. He fall down like a soldier, only to be beaten by a mob.

Where do you see the pride? In him or in mob?

Dear, he did his duty. Despite him flying obsolete aircraft he didn't hesitated to take on your best of best. He fall down like a soldier, only to be beaten by a mob.

Where do you see the pride? In him or in mob?

And that's how friends a hero was born! Are you all there like that? Do you aspire to be abhinandan as well?

And that's how friends a hero was born! Are you all there like that? Do you aspire to be abhinandan as well?

Yes sir.

Favorable outcomes are just output of courage, we all need to be abhinandan, that is to be courageous, on a lucky day outcomes will be favorable too.

And who knows, they were favorable that day as well.

But sir, a question for you, why do you praise even your dead soldiers who get blown by IED while taking a walk in streets of Quetta? I know the answer, perhaps you know as well, just accept and move on further important topics.

You guys are definitely leading world but in propaganda and sugar coating. Any other nation would get sick of it even if they went halfway as India.

There is a cheap tablet and you happen to be the mass producer of it and now you've been threatened, arm-twisted and forced to export it regardless of your local requirements of the same which anyway your people don't need since you have the Ultimate Gao Mutra!

You din't do anything more than that and nobody in the world asked for anything else either.

An Indian lecturing about food, equality, empathy and peace? Seriously!

Do yourself a favor get out of your Bolly/Tolly/Kolly and other woods, go out in your streets for a reality check! In-fact that will be more of a favor to the world than your own self.
This little tablet can harm your interests iN the region for long term.
That's why i always says diplomacy is an alien concept for Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom