What's new

Israel thanks Modi for Chloroquine tablets

we saw that in 1999.

you mean this joker we returned?..

images

seriously he looks like my toliet cleaner

gni missile officially in front of all world and make them send the surrender documents. that is our power.

like you threaten us with those exploding rockets made by geniuses at DODO?.. funny Pakistan missile force moved into action and the western powers advised you to back down.

Pakistan missile program is 5 years ahead of Indians.. pity you didnt know.

Last edited:
Do you knows what is the capacity of our pharmaceuticals?
If I am not wrong,Govt of India is planning to start Quarantine centers in UAE .

Our IAS officers themselves doing excellent job .
Each of the state CM is doing excellent job .
Especially our CM same like Narendra Modi except his idealogy is communism.
When the developed nations abondon their old people like nothing ,we are treating them .Even 90 years old cured from Corona .

In Bhilwara Rajasthan,Rajendra Bhatt IAS himself spear headed the campaign and absolutely control the Corona .

So better worry about your nation.
And convince people like Akhtar

You make a great point about old people.

I have a large number of my close family settled in the US.

I know there are always pluses and minuses to every equation.

But I can safely say there is no better country on earth than India to be an old person in.

Yes if you added India can teach teach the world duplicity and deceit, apartheid and inequality, class and creed divide, India can teach the world caste based divide, how to oppress 85-88% of lower caste and treat them as pawns and slaves...world might have actually believed it
No that is that work is reserved for you guys. As you guys are Masters in doing all that by practicing it for 7 decades, you have Mastered the art of all these qualities

like you threaten us with those exploding rockets?.. funny Pakistan missile force moved into action and the western powers advised you to back down.

Pakistan missile program is 5 years ahead of Indians.. pity you didnt know.

Note 5 years but 1500 years you had agreed missiles 1500 years back which can go to moon and come back in a night.

You make a great point about old people.

I have a large number of my close family settled in the US.

I know there are always pluses and minuses to every equation.

But I can safely say there is no better country on earth than India to be an old person in.

Do you know what they say for old people in Indian culture and astrological field ?
They are like Saturn.
If you mistreat them ,surely you will get the punishment and that too brutal way .

There is a reason why we respect our elders

Do you knows what is the capacity of our pharmaceuticals?
If I am not wrong,Govt of India is planning to start Quarantine centers in UAE .

Our IAS officers themselves doing excellent job .
Each of the state CM is doing excellent job .
Especially our CM same like Narendra Modi except his idealogy is communism.
When the developed nations abondon their old people like nothing ,we are treating them .Even 90 years old cured from Corona .

In Bhilwara Rajasthan,Rajendra Bhatt IAS himself spear headed the campaign and absolutely control the Corona .

So better worry about your nation.
And convince people like Akhtar

Situation in India, 12 crore, plus/minus poor are migrating to native villages from cities...Indian govt. has abandoned them...

Kuch Karona...hate virus is more widespread in India...

i agree.. old farts are safe in india.. they break wind along with the young ones

If you mistreat them ,surely you will get the punishment and that too brutal way .

100% agree.. like you shamelessly locked down Kashmirs....

guess what corona came a long and you all got locked down.

karma is a bitch?

no?

Note 5 years but 1500 years you had agreed missiles 1500 years back which can go to moon and come back in a night.

this was stated by CIA... your media when lunie over that..

like i said you dont know a lot.

i agree.. old farts are safe in india.. they break wind along with the young ones

karma is a bitch?

no?

Fir some reason I always take your ID to be Chinese.

karma is a bitch?

no?

Ohhhh, I think you are 1500 years ahead.
What happened to the appeal of your prime minister to write of the debts on Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom