What's new

Israel takes world's fourth biggest arms exporter spot from France

I did on purpose state that very fact to reveal how pragmatic India is, trying to maintain a balance with the Arab World, and Muslim world by large, and maintains a good relations with Israel.

we supported palestinian state.. that has never changed.. only we dont shout from top of our voice anymore because it might upset israelis.. but the position is well known to all.

these two are different issue, even if israel did not export any weapon but only farm produce... they would have still fought with palestinian with imported or home made weapon...
now stick to the topic please.. can somebody inform who is main importer of their hardware and which segment of weapon market they dominate.

India of course followed by Singapore if am not wrong, its two biggest customers. Their main exports are sensors, radars, missiles.

we supported palestinian state.. that has never changed.. only we dont shout from top of our voice anymore because it might upset israelis.. but the position is well known to all.

Yes, you and I know that very well, but other people in these boards don't know anything about the issue, I just wanted to say that India doesn't take a bias stand :).

And no rational country shout at other countries, except North Korea and Iran, of course.

You are too emotional.

Palestinians fight not just "fight back" with lethal stuffs like missiles, rockets and mortars. And yes of course Israel's response/preemptive response is always disproportionate, but they don't really have much choice, they don't have much of a strategic depth to fall back on.

However, once again this debate has nothing to do with Israel being the 4th largest arms exporter or not. Palestinians would be outgunned even if Israel was the tenth largest exporter in the world.

Despite knowing all this...Surprisingly the world has not named Israel as a terrorist...Having superior weapons and INVADING other's land....IS A SIGN OF TERRORISM!

My post was for those people who tried to justify Israel's attacks on Palestine!

HOW weapons of EXPORT QUALITY vs STONES can be justified I really cant comprehend!

Back
Top Bottom