What's new

Israel successfully tests Arrow 3 missile interceptor

_66065170_5c66181d-911a-4d04-854b-f07b1eebd257.jpg

I didn't know ABM s get launched from silos :lol:

David's Sling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

David's Sling (Hebrew: קלע דוד‎), also sometimes called Magic Wand (Hebrew: שרביט קסמים‎), is an Israel Defense Forces military system being jointly developed by the Israeli defense contractor Rafael Advanced Defense Systems and the American defense contractor Raytheon

Iran too jointly developed the f-14 with the US

Inefficiency is word that pops up in my mind when I think of this missile stopping qassam rockets :

David_sling_missile.jpg

I also get a clue wether it was the iron dome stopping pali rockets a couple of months ago or this david's thingy ;)

I didn't know ABM s get launched from silos :lol:
Because you are ignorant.

Ballistic Missile Defense: How Much Does a GBI Interceptor Cost? (July 24, 2012) | mostlymissiledefense

Inefficiency is word that pops up in my mind when I think of this missile stopping qassam rockets :

David_sling_missile.jpg
It is going to stop your Fateh-110 and cruise missiles.

I also get a clue wether it was the iron dome stopping pali rockets a couple of months ago or this david's thingy ;)
David's Sling is not ready yet.

without American involvenent the miissile defence shield of Israel is not too good against advanced missiles with counter measures coz they are basically developed to stop the rockets or low grade missiles of Hazbollah……
so their performance against world grade missiles is questionable & indeed to intercept an incomming missile is really difficult and 90%+ results can't be achieved as average by comparing it with all missiles under its caregory rather than just Hazbollah weaponary……
well overall Israel is doing great in this field……

You are still ignorant; never mind your claim. Just as you did not know about ABMs not coming out of silos.

The article 500 posted was about serious ABMs in America , I assume Israel is tiny enough for their ABM silos to be spotted on satellite images , nevertheless i'm not a military expert , but still Israel is not America , so if they're placing their ABMs in silos they're doing something wrong

The article 500 posted was about serious ABMs in America , I assume Israel is tiny enough for their ABM silos to be spotted on satellite images , nevertheless i'm not a military expert , but still Israel is not America , so if they're placing their ABMs in silos they're doing something wrong

They are not in Silos. They are in canisters mounted on wheeled-mobile TELs. That is obvious from the picture.

ooops , seems like 500 didn't notice that :lol:

He did and knew; you could'nt-that is why he said you are ignorant. :D

Back
Top Bottom