What's new

Israel offers Al-Sisi $80 million support for his presidential campaign

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Israel offers Al-Sisi $80 million support for his presidential campaign

Egyptian security sources revealed details of a meeting between Egyptian and Israeli military officials which took place two weeks ago.

The same sources uncovered two secret visits by the Egyptian coup leader and presidential hopeful Al-Sisi to Israel in the past two months, in which he met with Israeli PM Netanyahu to coordinate joint security and political issues.

In exclusive statements to Quds Press news agency, the sources said that Netanyahu offered Al-Sisi $80 million support for his presidential elections campaign. He also promised to convince the US to continue military assistance to Egypt, and to convince US President Obama to meet Al-Sisi in return for pressuring Abbas to accept the Jewishness of Israel. Moreover, Netanyahu urged Al-Sisi to pressure Abbas to stop his campaign against Dahlan, because it only serves the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas.

In the last meeting, the two sides discussed a number of security issues. The Israelis urged the Egyptians to neglect the Dahlan forces present in Sinai, and to coordinate with them for the sake of border security, because of their prior experience in this regard.

Btw, for those who I know will tell me Quds Press is pro Mb, no it's not. It's very anti Hamas.

Last edited:
The lying is the religion and culture of the MB and their fans. Cleaning up the Arab world from this disease is ongoing.

This is so typical of Fatah elements, claim to champion the Palestinian cause at the same time coordinating with Israel against the Palestinian people in Gaza. What a bunch of sick maggots.

The lying is the religion and culture of the MB and their fans. Cleaning up the Arab world from this disease is ongoing.

Reported for offering no contribution to this thread and calling hundreds of millions of people a 'disease' that need to be cleansed.

Everything is a puppet-show played by US. The big game is still confidential, future shall see a drastic U-turn Laws'a'me.

Reported for offering no contribution to this thread and calling hundreds of millions of people a 'disease' that need to be cleansed.
Well, I challenge you to prove this news, I dare you to prove that. That's why I call it a lie, this isn't the first time actually, MB and fans have no shame, they lie and fabricate all the time. You should be thankful to me instead, since I'm trying to pull you out the stench clutches of backwardness and ignorance. Plus, you've 6006 posts, they're either support of terrorists and terrorism or trash. So, STFP.

But its a broad political and social movement. It has significant base so how you clean up completely?
Qaeda has some popularity, so..

Well, I challenge you to prove this news, I dare you to prove that. That's why I call it a lie, this isn't the first time actually, MB and fans have no shame, they lie and fabricate all the time. You should be thankful to me instead, since I'm trying to pull you out the stench clutches of backwardness and ignorance. Plus, you've 6006 posts, they're either support of terrorists and terrorism or trash. So, STFP.

Qaeda has some popularity, so..

Who are you joking? You're the one that desperately needs rehabs to prevent you and Saudi counterparts from shoving yourselves up imperialists *** you cowards. It's well known Egypt's leaders cooperate with Israel, they're afraid to make it public since there would be a backlash and it would hurt their credibility since they accuse the MB of being Zionists. Here is a very pro government source detailing cooperation :

Israel-Egypt: Peace treaty not peace - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online

Ties between Israel and Egypt only getting stronger, despite regional tension - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

Egypt primitively downplaying Israel ties - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

Israelis should be praying for al-Sisi - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/17/world/middleeast/israel-turmoil-in-egypt.html?_r=0

“I think that the whole world should support Sisi,” Ehud Barak, a former prime minister and defense minister of Israel, said on CNN’s

Who are you joking? You're the one that desperately needs rehabs to prevent you and Saudi counterparts from shoving yourselves up imperialists *** you cowards. It's well known Egypt's leaders cooperate with Israel, they're afraid to make it public since there would be a backlash and it would hurt their credibility since they accuse the MB of being Zionists. Here is a very pro government source detailing cooperation :
“I think that the whole world should support Sisi,” Ehud Barak, a former prime minister and defense minister of Israel, said on CNN’s
Nothing surprising, an MB terror fan posting irrelevant sources to what he claims in his OP, just more trash and lies.
Anyway, Israel is a legal state that exists. It's a neighbor to us and it's inevitable to cooperate with. You go hit your head to the wall.

Nothing surprising, an MB terror fan posting irrelevant sources to what he claims in his OP, just more trash and lies.
Anyway, Israel is a legal state that exists. It's a neighbor to us and it's inevitable to cooperate with. You go hit your head to the wall.

Of course no rebuttal, just calling people 'terrorists' because he has a different viewpoint than yours on the conflict. :lol:

Al-Sisi tries hard hiding details of cooperation so it's impossible to give visual evidence, all there are leaks by pro government sources. Nobody would just wake up one day and make up a story about Al-Sisi visiting Tel aviv.

Al-Sisi will fail miserably and once again billions of your dollars will go to waste. :lol:

The assistance we offered came directly to the Egyptian people.

Whether Sisi runs for president or not, it is only the Egyptian people who will remain forever.

Al sisi is a jew and saudi pawn

A harami who god willing will burn in hell with all the other kaffirs in egypts government and military

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom