What's new

israel military deal with usa :f15 f35 v-22

Adir-M

Reaction score
Country
Israel
usa and israel signs a deal that include more f35 a new f15I and v22.
the deal also include a smart missiels for the plans and development agreement for arrow 3 missiel defance.

usa and israel signs a deal that include more f35 a new f15I and v22.
the deal also include a smart missiels for the plans and development agreement for arrow 3 missiel defance.

Only one F-15I ? or, a squad of F-15 ?

F-15I can you share more details

Only one F-15I ? or, a squad of F-15 ?

Here are couple of translated paragraphs of article which @Adir-M mentioned above....
ynet רשימת הדרישות הביטחוניות של ישראל מארה"ב: מטוסים שיכולים להגיע לאיראן - חדשות
Which indicates toward a squardon of F-15....

New flight of F-15 refueling aircraft with modern, helicopter, airplane-helicopter Aosfri V-22, precision weapons and assistance to large scale acquisition of Arrow missiles 3, said intercepting ballistic missiles outside the atmosphere. These are just some of the demands of Israel and the United States, as part of security assistance should protect the country from Iran, Daas and other regional threats. Assistance required is beyond the annual aid, $ 3.1 billion.

56092965541758640360no.jpg

Workhorse of the Air Force. F15 (Photo: AP)

Special assistance list presented in meetings between officials in the two countries. She hammered out in meetings of the Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon, Defense Secretary Ashton Carter in Washington last week, and is designed to upgrade Israel's qualitative advantage for years to come. The list was submitted to the desk of President Barack Obama ahead of the visit of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at the White House next week.
Minister Carter said during his visit Ya'alon in Washington that Israel will be the only country in the Middle East will receive the aircraft the F-35, but Israel also seek a squadron of F-15, which included all the innovations and technologies developed for defense industries in the country, and are considered the workhorse of Force air.

There is even talk on b2 spirit
HOLY MOLY

Back
Top Bottom