Israel is here to stay for a long long time - InshaAllah

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaujHistorian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Terrorists just bomb and kill civilians. They can't destroy Israel. No siree bob. Israel is here to stay for a long long long long long time. InshaAllah.

Now that the matter is settled as far as Israel's long term existence.

Let's get down to making sure israel does the right thing and uses right plan. And gets the civilians out of Gaza before starting the ground ops to clear the Hamas and other terrorists from Gaza.

Let's make sure that civilians in W. Bank are safe and in peace. This means their life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness is protected for a long long time. Not as adversary, but as a protector of human rights.

Israel has probably the best record in the region when it comes to protecting minorities within its borders.

It is time now to expand that concept a bit farther.

peace to all.

Happy Ramadan.

p.s. Majority Pakistanis support and pray for Israel's long term existence. I urge my fellow Pakistanis to keep this thread clean and add positive suggestions. Thank you.

p.p.s I know I may loose some nice PDF friends after this post. If you are one of them, please do not go. In the name of humanity.

Last edited:
Terrorists just bomb and kill civilians. They can't destroy Israel. No siree bob. Israel is here to stay for a long long long long long time. InshaAllah.

Let's get down to making sure israel does the right thing and uses right plan. And gets the civilians out of Gaza before starting the ground ops to clear the Hummus terrorists from Gaza.

Let's make sure that civilians in W. Bank are safe and in peace. This means their life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness is protected for a long long time. Not as adversary, but as a protector of human rights.

Israel has probably the best record in the region when it comes to protecting minorities within its borders.

peace to all.

Happy Ramadan.
Too much logic, sense and rationality in your post for PDF........Ahhhh..... My head...

07423363f7c6259e5a202e4b858fa4e346ee9e066317d9ad34df7b2b90bb7516.jpg

Let's get down to making sure israel does the right thing and uses right plan. And gets the civilians out of Gaza before starting the ground ops to clear the Hummus terrorists from Gaza.

peace to all.

Happy Ramadan.
how can you even say that? have you no humanity?

this country is evil, till they give independence the palestinians or absorb them and give them full benefits they will always be bastards in front of my eyes.

peace to all.

Happy Ramadan.

You are going to get a ton of hate messages along the way.

Happy Ramadan as well.

Too much logic, sense and rationality in your post for PDF........Ahhhh..... My head...

07423363f7c6259e5a202e4b858fa4e346ee9e066317d9ad34df7b2b90bb7516.jpg
for you guys this is logical? bro please stop your blind support of this country. i know yur military depends heavily on this country but still have some shame and do the right thing.

You have my blessings, now without further ado you better start planning about how we gonna spend that hot summer vacation in Tel Aviv..... :rolleyes1:

Let's get down to making sure israel does the right thing and uses right plan. And gets the civilians out of Gaza before starting the ground ops to clear the Hamas and other terrorists from Gaza.

peace to all.

Happy Ramadan.

p.s. Majority Pakistanis support and pray for Israel's long term existence. I urge my fellow Pakistanis to keep this thread clean and add positive suggestions. Thank you.

p.p.s I know I may loose some nice PDF friends after this post. If you are one of them, please do not go. In the name of humanity.

I do not condemn killing innocent civilians in wars but then again there is no war which didn't kill innocent civilians yet.Also Your red bold part share your acceptance on very vague situation and my respect goes to you sir.

I do not condemn killing innocent civilians in wars but then again there is no war which didn't kill innocent civilians yet.Also Your red bold part share your acceptance on very vague situation and my respect goes to you sir.

Are you his israeli gf he is trying to impress?-

@FaujHistorian

i think u are a liberal person like me and one who understands the ground realities well enough.
if thats the case i can well understand ur intentions of writing this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom