What's new

Israel in photos

What a beautiful country. I have made some wonderful Israeli friends here in University and they have invited me to Israel several times. Inshallah one day i will visit Israel, such wonderful and funny people. I will always have these wonderful memories with my Israeli friends, they have shown me some wonderful pictures of Israel. The beaches look beautiful, and i love beaches. I just have to figure out how can i enter with my Pakistani passport :D lol

Where do you live?

1_159240278.jpg

1_159237051.jpg

1_159235634.jpg

1_159234466.jpg

1_159226422.jpg

1_159225743.jpg

1_159222796.jpg

DSC_0012m.jpg

When it comes to girls, jewish and persian girls take the cake easily. Hands down. I really wish these people dont go to war with each other. Its gonna be a huge waste of amazing god gifted genetics. Both of these countries are blessed with really amazing genetics. I know this persian girl and she honestly looks like a girl from a different planet. White skin, dark black hair, black eyes, beautiful features.

Great pictures. Non of those tourist touch ups. My comments to the photographers.

The place are clean and well care of. My best wishes to the country and her people.

Back
Top Bottom