What's new

Israel Has No Right To Exist

Anyway, Israel is much important to the world than Taiwan. People can replace Taiwan's for South Korea or Japan but the technological advancement Israel possesses, no one else possesses.

The science of Israel is a myth. Man do you not understand Americans give them billions etc specifically for science. Even some American companies complain that America gives money to Israel to compete with America. But the problem for American people and Americans is their democracy has been subverted and AIPAC runs Washington and America. Much like the Jews used to do in Germany until Hitler came along. I do hope when American's recover their country they will not repeat the inhumane treatment of Jews by Germans

Arabs had never been this super rich in their entire history but still 50 million Arabs got defeated by 5 million Jews. Anyway, seeing the condition of Arabs today, I don't think they could do a miracle because they need outsiders even for a pity work. Times have gone for fighting war with Sword on the horse, today it depends upon human resource in technology field which Arabs don't have.

:rofl: you are in denial cos your country has decided to throw your lot in and become an American proxy

how deluded some people get . they question the right of someone to exist . forgetting they DO EXIST, and all efforts to the contrary have failed.
i guess when you fail to accomplish something you then try to take the moral high ground.

I am sure before the second world war the Palestinians would have agreed with you

It is just a matter of time before this Zionist entity is wiped out. My bigggest fear is all these retards will end up in my country, the good old US of A.:woot:

The science of Israel is a myth. Man do you not understand Americans give them billions etc specifically for science. Even some American companies complain that America gives money to Israel to compete with America. But the problem for American people and Americans is their democracy has been subverted and AIPAC runs Washington and America. Much like the Jews used to do in Germany until Hitler came along. I do hope when American's recover their country they will not repeat the inhumane treatment of Jews by Germans

:rofl: you are in denial cos your country has decided to throw your lot in and become an American proxy

I am sure before the second world war the Palestinians would have agreed with you

You are free to assume anything :cheesy: but the human resource of Israelis is one of the best in the world and Arabs lack.

It is just a matter of time before this Zionist entity is wiped out. My bigggest fear is all these retards will end up in my country, the good old US of A.:woot:
USA will never be your country.
Say that sentence in any pub in the USA and see how your *** gets kicked. Americans don't view you as an American, you will forever be unwanted.

I think those that worry about how to make Israel cease to exist, should worry more about when Israel starts questioning their right to exist.

This World Runs on 2 Things: Might is Right !

Yes, it is true and it is because people like you call the shots. The so-called champions of democracy and human rights have nothing but might to justify their heinous acts.

Big deal. The Crusader kingdom in Palestine existed for nearly 100 years before the Muslims wiped them out.

When the West loses it's supremacy, so will go this illegitimate state to the dustbin of history.

May be..........................

I support the right of a jewish state of israel to exist and florish but only with an independant Palestenian state with E. Yerushalum as its capital

I read only the title...
But quite honestly, those who are against Israel "will only cease to Exist"!!
All arab wars have ended in defeat against Israel..
Its better to have friendship with them and co develop with them!1
Peace to all!!

Writer probably has not heard of Samson option... And He/She is seriously underestimating the capabilities of Israel and its friends.
They took the boats out of France when French government was hell bent on punishing them. I wont be surprised if people sympathetic to Israel are present in the ruling elites of Israel's enemy.

One thing is for sure- If Israel goes down, so does a part of world called " Mid-East"..

USA will never be your country.
Say that sentence in any pub in the USA and see how your *** gets kicked. Americans don't view you as an American, you will forever be unwanted.

I think those that worry about how to make Israel cease to exist, should worry more about when Israel starts questioning their right to exist.

very mature i guess u r accustomed to such a treatment
like every pub in Poland (Hitler fav pub)
arnt u a lot that caused most of the world wars

you will forever be unwanted.

a sign in ur US of A

20090510-danger.jpg

Whether Israel has the right or not to exist is debatable. However, they are here and exist now. So the question for the people who don't think Israel should exist is....What are you or any country going to do about it?. :usflag:

Back
Top Bottom