What's new

Israel destroys Islamic archaeological sites in Silwan dig

@Solomon2 @500 Would you guys let the foundation representative go in those tunnels to get the real time photographs?
I've learned the hard way that just because you present some people with the facts, doesn't mean they'll later trumpet lies instead, claiming that this is what they learned from me. Even if it's "real-time photographs" later on they'll be doctored or misrepresented. That's the lesson of the Mavi Marmara affair which was practically broadcast in real-time.

You guys here can't bring yourself to assert that Israel is morally in the right, ever. For a terrorist, the next best thing to a reliable ally is a reactionary enemy; either one is subject to manipulation. By playing on blind Israel-hate regardless of facts, you've subjected yourself to their leadership and rule.

BTW what you guys are doing excavating beneath al-aqsa mosque for nearly 5 decades now? What are you looking for Ark of convenient or want to demolish( Allah Forbid) Al-aqsa by weakening its foundation whatever is your aim I dont see you guys succeeding in that and your futile efforts of decades is a proof of that so keep dreaming and attempting there is never gonna be a Jewish praying site on temple mount with the grace of Allah Almighty.
Archaeology; we're interested in our roots. We Jews aren't like the Saudis who are keen to destroy even the places where Mohammed lived.

As for your accusation, the tunnels the archaeologists dig are small compared to the earthmoving on top of the Temple Mount under the direction of the waqf. If there is a collapse, that's what's most likely to be the cause - but of course, you could never bring yourself to say so, not when there's a Jewish scapegoat nearby to blame, yes? You would never bring yourself to evaluate facts and judge them to be in a Jew's favor, right? Now you know why so many Jews had to flee Muslim lands: the perpetration of injustice, solely on the basis of religion.

Perhaps Israel is far too ancient for Middle Age sites to be considered archaeologically significant or may be those sites were not that significant as Islamic archaeological sites,. Much or all of Islamic heritage is in Saudi Arabia anyways.

Last edited:
We should be ready that israel can and will destroy many other sites nothing most Muslim countries can do so be ready but I don't think so israelis can ever find Ark of the Covenant to rule the world it is just s stupid belief of theirs that they might find it and be kings & prosperous forever. Let them do what they are looking for they'll find nothing more than pottery.

if saudis can break down the mosque where muhammad used to pray for develoment, I see no reason why this act should be condemnable !

We should be ready that israel can and will destroy many other sites nothing most Muslim countries can do so be ready but I don't think so israelis can ever find Ark of the Covenant to rule the world it is just s stupid belief of theirs that they might find it and be kings & prosperous forever. Let them do what they are looking for they'll find nothing more than pottery.
Just man made stories...The main three religions make a mention of it...We don't think God Almighty stutters..

I hope one day israel puts away terrorizing palestinians just cause they're muslim , why did they destroy that site ?

I hope one day israel puts away terrorizing palestinians just cause they're muslim , why did they destroy that site ?

No one really knows, they've been doing it for decades now under the disguise of building 'passage ways' underground for their worshippers. Rumor has it though that they want to find something or make it so the mosque will collapse so they could their third temple. Which according to their traditions, their messiah will return.

No one really knows, they've been doing it for decades now under the disguise of building 'passage ways' underground for their worshippers. Rumor has it though that they want to find something or make it so the mosque will collapse so they could their third temple. Which according to their traditions, their messiah will return.
LOL , if what you say is true , then their leaders have lost their minds in total ignorance !

LOL , if what you say is true , then their leaders have lost their minds in total ignorance !

As of now they're just saying they're digging a tunnel to allow Jews to walk through and worship underground. It's up for the people to decide if that's the real case. :D

All these 3 religions and all other ritual based relgions are equally ridiculous. One making fun of other is simply hilarious. I hope one day the Earth transforms into a planetary civilization.

Because that what they are..man made stories.. Are we talking about the samething?

Man made stories or religions? I'm open to hearing you please try convincing me then.

That's what jews believe, not only that their third temple be built but they think they can find the ark of covenant and rule the "universe" forever. Dead would rise also blah blah and there is an airport being build if things go wrong their messiah can runaway lol.

You and the two Jewish extremists that thanked your posts are in denial, there are photos and clear statements on what was destroyed.
There is a big difference between destruction and archaeological digs...Those digs are to enhance our understanding of the past.. Theirs are clearly digs..look at your takfiri digs..

Before
images

images

After
images

In Mali..

Before...
1_9937.jpg

After..
Djingareyber-mosqu_2272953b.jpg

tim1_2265211b.jpg

images

?????? You really need to lay off those crazy drugs you're taking.

Who needs to lay off of crazy drugs?...........I can't hear you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom