What's new

Israel deploys Iron Dome near Red Sea resort of Eilat

Not sure what your point is exactly.

my point is that guy is saying that to fight against hamas or hezbollah, israel needs iron doom tech LOL, where those groups mostly use assault rifle and rpg. so it is like israeli assault rifle and rpg is not enough for those groups.

my point is that guy is saying that to fight against hamas or hezbollah, israel needs iron doom tech LOL, where those groups mostly use assault rifle and rpg. so it is like israeli assault rifle and rpg is not enough for those groups.

They're afraid of Grad rockets or other soviet era ground to ground rockets being fired at Israel and not individual militants.

This is not really news, Iron done was deployed near Eilat before. Batteries are moved often for training and re-deployment.
Should someone open a thread each time one is moved you'd get up to a couple of threads a week.

Well, technology (in form of ignore list) will come to my aid.

now you have logical point :D, you saw that i was talking against Israel so it was foolishness to think that i would listen to you :omghaha:

Israel cares about its population. It does not have the numbers Arabs have, so they take extra care in designing war strategies, military equipment with survivability of personnel in mind. Even if it means using extra resources towards that end.

how about my avatar ? :azn:

ontopic: interesting move by Israel, anyway Egypt does not posse any threat to Israel right now. I wonder why israel acted that way.

It's obvious why , because poor islamists in Egypt might do something stupid like 500 likes to say , now that muhammed mursi is out of power.

Israel cares about its population. It does not have the numbers Arabs have, so they take extra care in designing war strategies, military equipment with survivability of personnel in mind. Even if it means using extra resources towards that end.

Not true , they still keep magach , merakava 1 and 2 tanks in service , side by side with pattons and shermans

This is not really news, Iron done was deployed near Eilat before. Batteries are moved often for training and re-deployment.
Should someone open a thread each time one is moved you'd get up to a couple of threads a week.

you have too many fans in the indus valley :D

If Hezbollah ever gets in a future confrontation they should be preparing right now and getting intelligence on the Iron Dome locations so they can target them if a conflict erupts. Which is not likely. It could defeat the Israeli strategy that way.

If Hezbollah ever gets in a future confrontation they should be preparing right now and getting intelligence on the Iron Dome locations so they can target them if a conflict erupts. Which is not likely. It could defeat the Israeli strategy that way.

If hizballah is gathering info on the location of iron dooms then it sounds like they're gonna lose it again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom