What's new

Israel Defense Forces

only if there a school in one piece
090126-almeghari1.jpg

There is, plus there is no heavy fighting going on in the West Bank.

Whatever troll, I've debunked this picture many times on this forum, and yet you keep posting it.

Scumbag mother and kids[/QUOTE]

most israeli pictures and videos are propaganda as well. all the pictures your get with israeli families cowering in bunkers from bottle rockets are pathetic. they do it for the cameras and it is quite obvious if you pay attention to the details. in some pictures the adults are acting all scared while the kids are actually laughing.

Animals attack Female Humanitarian Activists in GAZA
is that the way to treat a woman

Two UN tanks are rammed by IDF tanks which are operating outside there jurisdiction.
as fare as i know when u see a UN forces u have to obey them even when a UN soldier tells a Israeli officer to drop his weapon because UN is Above your fealty army

Last edited by a moderator:
funny a movie star they film they movements to post it in YouTube
or you want them to come with out camera to shoot them
you are killers
NAZI , Fascist
In second video u can see that once grown provocators are taken away, kids just start playing football peacefully. Thats typical tactics ofso caled human right ogranizatins: they provoke kids to bully Israeli soldiers and then try to film how Israeli soldier gives some kick on butt to cry NAZIIIIIII FASCIISTTT

g5wkse7llum.1361981644.jpg

eqg-0yiyhlu.1361981645.jpg

udjdxujlhgo.1361981672.jpg

rtqnwab7jim.1361981673.jpg

israeliarmy_379924282061709_1659956125_n.1361981698.jpg

610x.1361981700.jpg

In second video u can see that once grown provocators are taken away, kids just start playing football peacefully. Thats typical tactics ofso caled human right ogranizatins: they provoke kids to bully Israeli soldiers and then try to film how Israeli soldier gives some kick on butt to cry NAZIIIIIII FASCIISTTT

g5wkse7llum.1361981644.jpg

eqg-0yiyhlu.1361981645.jpg

udjdxujlhgo.1361981672.jpg

rtqnwab7jim.1361981673.jpg

israeliarmy_379924282061709_1659956125_n.136198169  8.jpg

610x.1361981700.jpg
i m not a NAZI and Fascist but IDF is war criminals

640x392_10464_69194.jpg

human shield by kids that is inhuman

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever troll, I've debunked this picture many times on this forum, and yet you keep posting it.

Scumbag mother and kids

most israeli pictures and videos are propaganda as well. all the pictures your get with israeli families cowering in bunkers from bottle rockets are pathetic. they do it for the cameras and it is quite obvious if you pay attention to the details. in some pictures the adults are acting all scared while the kids are actually laughing.[/QUOTE]

So what you are saying is that you knowingly spread propaganda? Funny that you are the expert on Israel when you don't even live in pk.

most israeli pictures and videos are propaganda as well. all the pictures your get with israeli families cowering in bunkers from bottle rockets are pathetic. they do it for the cameras and it is quite obvious if you pay attention to the details. in some pictures the adults are acting all scared while the kids are actually laughing.

So what you are saying is that you knowingly spread propaganda? Funny that you are the expert on Israel when you don't even live in pk.[/QUOTE]
im not an expert but by just simply observing the facial expressions and looking at the surroundings you can tell whats happening if you have common sense.

So what you are saying is that you knowingly spread propaganda? Funny that you are the expert on Israel when you don't even live in pk.
im not an expert but by just simply observing the facial expressions and looking at the surroundings you can tell whats happening if you have common sense.[/QUOTE]

Where does that leave you?

im not an expert but by just simply observing the facial expressions and looking at the surroundings you can tell whats happening if you have common sense.

Where does that leave you?[/QUOTE]

i dont know why dont you tell me. how bout i just post some pictures and people be the judge. you have to be some kind of pyscho to not admit israel is in the wrong. they are the occupiers and agressors and thats just the facts. you people same that its your god given right to have that land. thats the thinking of mad men like hitler. you guys are on his path keep it up and you guna meet his ending as well.

Back
Top Bottom