What's new

Israel concerned: Saudi Air Force to outnumber Israel's advanced US jet

1. One fine day, Saudi Arabia, which has never agreed to peace relations with Israel, may be moved to attack the Jewish state from an air base very close to Israel's shores. That proximity and the size and quality of its air force will allow dozens of warplanes to penetrate Israel's air defenses and drop bombs on southern and central Israel.

They should have said "one bad/black day" instead of "one fine day" as it would be a bad/black day for the "Israelis" and not a fine day

Cant you guys wish for something better than trolling

There is a saying .... Be careful what you wish for, you might get it

---------------------------------------------------

@Cheeky bird.... you want me banned :cry:

No trolling against Saudi Arabia is immune to banning.

:no: NOOO just kidin :partay:

Don't worry India will take care of SA and Pakistan. We are with u israel.... they cant do nething.

Here is the troll post u all waited for...

P.S. Didn't mean above words, just wanted to keep sanctity of PDF, no thread should remain troll free :D :D :D

Hahahaha. Nice one man.

Here is the troll post u all waited for...

Let the trolling begin

CoolClips_wb030380.gif

this is a way to make the saudis look good, but in reality the saudi king and his family is the biggest infidels of the muslim ummah...

they try to show us that they hate their zionist masters but in reality they are their biggest puppets. they buy the planes from muslim islam bombing USA and throw away money to zionists. instead of making airplanes of their own. when the oil runs out your zionist masters wont be there to help you!

Saudis have quite an army. Looking at their equipment, amazing. But they are making the mistake we Turkey did back 60 and 70's. They buy and buy. Money came through petroleum goes through weapon purchase.

That's shortsighted policy. Instead they should ask countries which may transfer technology at some level. I.e. Turkey, Pakistan. Eventually they would build an industry and employ many countrymen. Money stays as well

Back
Top Bottom