What's new

Israel Bombs Gaza - Hundreds Dead

These children have been living without their own state, which has been stolen from them, they have paid the price because they're powerless to do anything.
May they rest in peace, poor children.

Hey man Seriously you shuld shut the **** up....Enough said.......

and u are sayin this gives u a reason to kill anyone who lives in that territory. can u give me a number of how many civilians have been killed durin these strikes and also the number of hamas members killed??? civilian casualities are much much more than that of hamas. the whole world is biased when it comes to muslims.

I love the duplicity of members here. If Israel (as suggested some poster here ) or India attack terrorist camps and drops a few bombs on LET then most of the erudite suggestions are to nuke Israel, India and US / Nato in Israel with no care for the collateral damage that will follow for such actions.

If Pakistan Army goes after Taliban with heavy artillary and the PAF with F-16 with 500 Lbs bombs and also kills many civilians its okay and their heroes.

If Israel goes after Hamas who cowardly hide their selves behind womans and childrens skirts after breaking the ceasefire they are bad.

More people ie Palestinians live in the West bank and they have no problem with Israel but you would not like to answer that question.

Ha ha.

Regards

You have a selective posting ability. Please post pictures of the rocket firing and also photos where a minibus ready to fire rockets is taken out. Its on Sky News. Hamas should be condmened for bringing such misery to its innocent people.

See the example of West Bank. Three times larger than Gaza and very peacefull.

Regards

Hey man you should the **** up......enough said......

What are you blabbering about?
A picture of the rocket firing that hit the ground or damaged a house right?
Please post a picture of little Israeli children who have been killed because of these rockets, otherwise shut up.
Hamas has not brought misery to its innocent people,Israel has brough misery, Hamas should ONLY pay the price, however, Isreal has not only targeted them, but also the civilians.

Please provide a neutral source that they are targetting civilians otherwise quit your jibber jabber.

Regards

Last edited:
I am sorry brother Jihad. I am pissed at always natural

I love the duplicity of members here. If Israel (as suggested some poster here ) or India attack terrorist camps and drops a few bombs on LET then most of the erudite suggestions are to nuke Israel, India and US / Nato in Israel with no care for the collateral damage that will follow for such actions.

If Pakistan Army goes after Taliban with heavy artillary and the PAF with F-16 with 500 Lbs bombs and also kills many civilians its okay and their heroes.

If Israel goes after Hamas who cowardly hide their selves behind womans and childrens skirts after breaking the ceasefire they are bad.

More people ie Palestinians live in the West bank and they have no problem with Israel but you would not like to answer that question.

Ha ha.

Regards

The "Nuke assesments" come from Pakistanis because they know alot of Indians want the same to happen to Pakistan, enough said.
Israel goes after Hamas and takes innocent civilians with them.
How would you know Palestinians in the West Bank have no problem with Israel?
And you still haven't answered my question regarding Hamas a terrorist state and Israel not being one.

Hey man you should the **** up......enough said......

Since u are unable to answer my questions maybe you should follow your own advice. Once again I ask you what is the difference between the PA / PAF, FATA operations and IDF Gaza operations ? Either both are murderers or both are heroes.

Regards

Please provide a neutral source that they are targetting civilians other quit your jibber jabber.

Regards
Are these pictures of 5 children wrapped up in white ready to be sent into a morgue not enough for your narrowminded head?
I need not to say any more on this.

Back
Top Bottom