What's new

Israel Bombs Gaza - Hundreds Dead

Israel set up that economic blockade for which poor civilians suffered.
About entering,Israel is preparing to go for land invasion,may be tonight as reports from news agencies suggests.

ONE FRIENDLY ADVICE TO YOU:STOP WATCHING SKY,BBC,FOX,CNN AND LOOK FOR AL-ZAZIRA ENGLISH FOR A CHANGE.IT WILL HELP YOU KNOW BETTER ABOUT PALESTINIAN PEOPLE'S MISERY.

People are sufferring due to the stupid actions of Hamas. You have still not replied why Egypt is not helping.

The blockade occured on the Israeli side.

Regards

People are sufferring due to the stupid actions of Hamas.

Oh really???I know CNN says that all the time.But HAMAS was elected as political party,So I guess every Palestinians are stupid enough to elect them.

You have still not replied why Egypt is not helping.

This is because its govt. is not the same as govt. of Colonel Nasser.Although the govt. has turned into Israel's friend but people in Cairo are demonstrating against their govt. for not helping Palestinians.

Oh really???I know CNN says that all the time.But HAMAS was elected as political party,So I guess every Palestinians are stupid enough to elect them.

This is because its govt. is not the same as govt. of Colonel Nasser.Although the govt. has turned into Israel's friend but people in Cairo are demonstrating against their govt. for not helping Palestinians.

Democratically elected Governments do not fire rockets on whims and fancy. The Hamas took over Gaza strip after a violent massacre of the Fatah. Please check your history.

Fatah West Bank seems to be doing well and not firing rockets.

Regards

OH REALLY!!!
Please check your history because as far as I know Gaza suffered economic blockade.A pathetic attempt by Israel to curb terrorism since it's often said that economic desperation can fuel violence,yet Israel went for it intentionally,as they will find an excuse to attack HAMAS.

New blockade squeezes Gaza residents
Israel refused to reopen crossings or allow crucial fuel supplies into Gaza on Monday, despite UN warnings that vital food aid could be suspended within days.

New blockade squeezes Gaza residents | csmonitor.com

OH REALLY!!!
Please check your history because as far as I know Gaza suffered economic blockade.A pathetic attempt by Israel to curb terrorism since it's often said that economic desperation can fuel violence,yet Israel went for it intentionally,as they will find an excuse to attack HAMAS.

New blockade squeezes Gaza residents
Israel refused to reopen crossings or allow crucial fuel supplies into Gaza on Monday, despite UN warnings that vital food aid could be suspended within days.

New blockade squeezes Gaza residents | csmonitor.com

Please check the genesis of the crisis.

Hamas broke the ceasefire so why should Israel let them use their territory ?

Ceasefire was brokered by Egypt and hence they too are not keen to help a terror org. like Hamas.

Thats that but you have your muslim Ummah blinkers on.

Regards

There are hot heads on both sides but atleast they donot deny the rights of Isaraels existence. Let Hamas come to negotiating table with out the gun and I don't see why the settlements will not disappear.

Regards

Talk about being a hypocrite:tsk: Dude more then 300 innocent palestinians have been killed and yet you want Hamas to come to negotiating table without a gun, seriously i know you are not alone in this kind of thinking since one can see the pathetic response from both the UK and US shown on this calling the Hamas to lay down weapons instead of asking Israel to stop the human massacre. No wonder why US and UK are hated the most.

Democratically elected Governments do not fire rockets on whims and fancy. The Hamas took over Gaza strip after a violent massacre of the Fatah. Please check your history.

Fatah West Bank seems to be doing well and not firing rockets.

Regards

If anyone that needs to correct his facts its you. We know what fatah is, nothing more then a western stooge. That asshole Mahmoud Abbas was still calling for restraints, my foot.
Hamas was the legal government of Palestine, it was elected by the palestinians and had every right to defend their country and country men from the aggression of Israel.

Talk about being a hypocrite:tsk: Dude more then 300 innocent palestinians have been killed and yet you want Hamas to come to negotiating table without a gun, seriously i know you are not alone in this kind of thinking since one can see the pathetic response from both the UK and US shown on this calling the Hamas to lay down weapons instead of asking Israel to stop the human massacre. No wonder why US and UK are hated the most.

Hated by whom. Terrorist organisations and self serving mullahs and fake ummah lovers.

UK is one of the most favored destinations of most Asians can't be said that about your country or the Gaza strip.

Regards

Ps : Hamas fired the first shot please don't forget that.

If anyone that needs to correct his facts its you. We know what fatah is, nothing more then a western stooge. That asshole Mahmoud Abbas was still calling for restraints, my foot.
Hamas was the legal government of Palestine, it was elected by the palestinians and had every right to defend their country and country men from the aggression of Israel.

Anyone who is rational is a Western Stooge ! Anyone who is irrational, advocates Jihad and Muslim Ummah is good. Hamas fired the first shot. You don't get into a fight unless you are ready to take a pasting.

Regards

People are sufferring due to the stupid actions of Hamas. You have still not replied why Egypt is not helping.

Regards

People are suffering because of countries like US and UK. People are suffering because of UN who is nothing more then a mere ***** of the US. People are suffering because muslims countries have become a complete hypocrite, specially countires like Egypt where there is a dictator ship going on with behest of US.
So next time dont tell us why Egypt isnt helping, we know well on who's shoulders Hossni Mubarak is ruling and yet they talk about democracy.:angry:

Hated by whom. Terrorist organisations and self serving mullahs and fake ummah lovers.

UK is one of the most favored destinations of most Asians can't be said that about your country or the Gaza strip.

Regards

Ps : Hamas fired the first shot please don't forget that.

Anyone who is rational is a Western Stooge ! Anyone who is irrational, advocates Jihad and Muslim Ummah is good. Hamas fired the first shot. You don't get into a fight unless you are ready to take a pasting.

Regards

What is terrorism? If israel attacks that becomes self defence and if Hamas reteliate, that becomes terrorism.
If this is terrorism, then we all should support terrorism, the Imaam of Kabah has rightly said, that killing of every jew is now the duty of every muslim so that they too understand what is it felt like when a dear one is killed.

Hamas is very right in advocating Jihad, this so called rationality of yours should be shoved right back to every ones *** who justifies the killings of innocent civilians of palestine because of self vested interests, that includes muslim countries as well.

What is terrorism? If israel attacks that becomes self defence and if Hamas reteliate, that becomes terrorism.
If this is terrorism, then we all should support terrorism, the Imaam of Kabah has rightly said, that killing of every jew is now the duty of every muslim so that they too understand what is it felt like when a dear one is killed.

Hamas is very right in advocating Jihad, this so called rationality of yours should be shoved right back to every ones *** who justifies the killings of innocent civilians of palestine because of self vested interests, that includes muslim countries as well.

You can rave and rant but nothing is going to happen. Hamas is stupid and gets to what it deserves for its stupidity and breaking a ceasefire for no rhyme or reason.

The Imam of Kabah is no one to guide the faith of millions of muslims.

Regards

Ps : When you fire the first shot across an International border it means attacking and not defending.

Hey about condemning PAF and PA for their actions against the Taliban in the same tone as the IDF. After all innocent civilllians get killed there too.

Regards

You can rave and rant but nothing is going to happen. Hamas is stupid and gets to what it deserves for its stupidity and breaking a ceasefire for no rhyme or reason.

The Imam of Kabah is no one to guide the faith of millions of muslims.

Regards

Ps : When you fire the first shot across an International border it means attacking and not defending.

You are the one whos ranting not me. I agree with Iran, Israel should be wiped off from the face of planet along with its supportes.
And the ceasefire you are soo careless harping about, correct your figures again, Israel during that ceasefire has on numerous occasions attacked Ghaza. Doesnt that include in the definition of breaking ceasefire.
The Imam of Kabah is the one and we need more of him to get the muslims out of their misery.

Back
Top Bottom