What's new

Israel Bombs Gaza - Hundreds Dead

The analogy should be clear to you. After all, what did East Pakistan do in 1971, when faced by a Pakistani Army intent on wholesale slaughter of its own people?
i guess u need to start readin things based on facts and not mere propoganda. wateva u said up there have not been proved.
Bad guess. I didn't get this knowledge from anything I read. Nor have I been to either Pakistan or Bangladesh; in 1971 I lived in the suburbs of Washington, D.C. Instead, the knowledge came to me in the person of a neighboring Pakistani diplomat who bared his anguished soul to my parents, seeking counsel.

So with perfect confidence I know all that I need, possibly even more than you do:

I know that Pakistanis have been betrayed by their leaders.
I know that Pakistanis have been betrayed by their teachers.
I know that Pakistanis have been betrayed by their superiors.
I know that some Pakistanis welcomed this, as a corollary to hiding their own crimes.

As nothing, it seems, can ever be proved to the satisfaction of Pakistanis, I now deduce with sad confidence - given your attitude - that Pakistan is as guilty now of terrorist crimes as it was then, and maybe for much the same reasons: while a war is going on or threatening, no one will touch the ISI or the Pakistani military, and they and their civilian allies can make out like bandits with no one to stop them. A lot of people died in 1971 to assure the comforts of a crooked few, and it looks like much the same thing could happen today.

solomon stick to the subject on Israeli crime against humanity.

If you want to discuss favorite indian topics - 1971 then why dont you post on one of those other thread?

why dont you post on one of those other thread?

Because of the analogy. At the risk of oversimplification, regardless of who was killing whom in 1971, the reason was the tyranny of the Pakistani Army. East Pakistanis allied with India (or Indian-supported militias) to defeat it, in the process establishing Bangladesh. Today, the Arabs of Gaza can choose to make a similar choice, to team with Israel and Abu Mazen to defeat the Hamas tyranny, rather than fighting Israel as its enemy, and thus form "Palestine" in the process.

Because of the analogy. At the risk of oversimplification, regardless of who was killing whom in 1971, the reason was the tyranny of the Pakistani Army. East Pakistanis allied with India (or Indian-supported militias) to defeat it, in the process establishing Bangladesh. Today, the Arabs of Gaza can choose to make a similar choice, to team with Israel and Abu Mazen to defeat the Hamas tyranny, rather than fighting Israel as its enemy, and thus form "Palestine" in the process.

Stop your BS, we know the who Abu Mazen and your so called analogy has nothing to do with Israeli crime. I am a Bangladeshi, know far better than you about history of 1971 and can speak with authority on the subject.

Fundamental question here is self determination and freedom of Palestinian. How Israel turned Gaza into a concentration camp and committing genocide. Anyone who can not recognize that reality is less of a human to even have any discussion.

At least 51 civilians among Gaza dead: UN
Updated at: 1345 PST, Monday, December 29, 2008
GAZA CITY: At least 51 civilians are among the victims of a massive Israeli blitz on Hamas-run Gaza Strip that has so far killed more than 310 people, the UN agency for Palestinian refugees said on Monday.

Women and children are among the civilians killed, according to Christopher Gunness, spokesman for the UNRWA agency.

At least 51 civilians among Gaza dead: UN
Updated at: 1345 PST, Monday, December 29, 2008
GAZA CITY: At least 51 civilians are among the victims of a massive Israeli blitz on Hamas-run Gaza Strip that has so far killed more than 310 people, the UN agency for Palestinian refugees said on Monday.

Women and children are among the civilians killed, according to Christopher Gunness, spokesman for the UNRWA agency.

It is the responsibility of Hamas for causing civilian casualties. Instead of fighting in open they have opened offices in residential places and firing rockets from those places, Israel in response is firing at the source of these rockets which are in civilian places and hence causing a lot of civilian casualties.

Let Israel dismantle settlements and agree to the rights of refugees hounded and driven from their homes and perhaps you might actually come close to what you claim to espouse through your moniker.

There are hot heads on both sides but atleast they donot deny the rights of Isaraels existence. Let Hamas come to negotiating table with out the gun and I don't see why the settlements will not disappear.

Regards

The United States has secretly recommended the attacks saying that there should have not been more civilian casualties(otherwise they may attack and target anything).

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel bombs university in Gaza

They bombed the Islamic University of Gaza. If you look at the images, it looks like as if they carried out a carpet bombing with a B-52. Of course they didn't but If they are capable of bombing cities and universities with such intensity, then there's no need for the jews to cry when a couple of Katyusha rockets fall in Israel.

Tit for tat.

Couple of rockets ? There have been more than 150 of them. Fortunately their aim and accuracy is as bad as the Hamas themselves.

Regrds

The United States has secretly recommended the attacks saying that there should have not been more civilian casualties(otherwise they may attack and target anything).

What do you want them to do when the Hamas breaks the cease fire and sends rockets crashing in. Invite them for tea or a beer.

Regards

What do you want them to do when the Hamas breaks the cease fire and sends rockets crashing in. Invite them for tea or a beer.

Regards

What will you do if someone cuts water,electricity,gas lines to your house and also not let you out side your own house???
INVITE THEM FOR LUNCH I GUESS!

What will you do if someone cuts water,electricity,gas lines to your house and also not let you out side your own house???
INVITE THEM FOR LUNCH I GUESS!

Israel has no entered Gaza so how can you blame them. They can get the same from Eygpt after all they come from the same muslim Ummah.

Incase they are not getting is because no one wants the Hamas to misuse their territory.

Regards

Israel has no entered Gaza so how can you blame them. They can get the same from Eygpt after all they come from the same muslim Ummah.

Incase they are not getting is because no one wants the Hamas to misuse their territory.

Regards

Israel set up that economic blockade for which poor civilians suffered.
About entering,Israel is preparing to go for land invasion,may be tonight as reports from news agencies suggests.

ONE FRIENDLY ADVICE TO YOU:STOP WATCHING SKY,BBC,FOX,CNN AND LOOK FOR AL-ZAZIRA ENGLISH FOR A CHANGE.IT WILL HELP YOU KNOW BETTER ABOUT PALESTINIAN PEOPLE'S MISERY.

Regards

So let me get this Straight. If I come to your house and alienate you in your own house with a gun point than will you be kind enough to accept me as your friend or you will find the the rite moment to cut my throat. Hitler, your cousin killed the jews not muslims. come on man be real......

Back
Top Bottom