What's new

Israel attacked PM forces in Iraq

And the USAF which operates above Iraq with Iraqi gov permission just pulled a blind eye I guess, for the past months Iraq has been seeking to buy S-400. US gov has been pressuring heavily against it.

The current arsenal of F-16's and Pantsir S-1 isn't going to stop, perhaps not even detect the F-35.

This is invasion and disrespectful to a free country and and in western world will say nothing..this is attack on sovereignty of a country

Prob cause 'officially' Iraq and Israel are still in a state of war, no diplomatic relations. Although if Iraq aided some PMU group to strike and harm Israel the west will go insane.

Prob cause 'officially' Iraq and Israel are still in a state of war, no diplomatic relations. Although if Iraq aided some PMU group to strike and harm Israel the west will go insane.
TBH I myself didn't believe it for one reason the PMF said only 2 Soldiers injured in that Attack and these people are honest if you remember they tell their damages every time they get bombed so this time they said only two are WIA I don't think they send their expensive plane to cause injury to some soldier but I post it as a news on Twitter

TBH I myself didn't believe it for one reason the PMF said only 2 Soldiers injured in that Attack and these people are honest if you remember they tell their damages every time they get bombed so this time they said only two are WIA I don't think they send their expensive plane to cause injury to some soldier but I post it as a news on Twitter

It's not to target PMU troops, what's the point of that with a single strike mission like that which costs a lot of money. Whatever it was was something important, Iraq needs to get some proper air force and air defense system.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom