What's new

Israel attacked Iranian missile shipment in Syria

Darth Vader

Reaction score
Country
Norway
The target of Israeli airstrikes near Damascus early Sunday was a shipment of Iranian-made ground-to-ground missiles earmarked for the Hezbollah group in Lebanon, Israel Radio reported, quoting an unnamed Western diplomat.

The missiles were of the type Fateh-110, with a range of 300 kilometres, dpa reported.

The radio also quoted a senior Israeli official as confirming that Israel had carried out an attack in Syria.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office would not comment.

Not a surprise , Israel helping it's allies such as Turkey , Jordan , Saudi Arabia , Qatar and etc to hit Syrian government which is their right .

Hopefully , Syrian Army has passed the rough stage of war and will have upper and as the time goes .

"Attack is the best form of defence." or "Si vis pacem, para bellum i.e. If you want peace,prepare for war."

This is the only way to live in extremely hostile surrounding of Israel.

Israel really amaze me on regular basis.

When it comes to National security, Israelites can even wage war against God leave aside any global opinion of what so ever.:coffee:

"Attack is the best form of defence." or "Si vis pacem, para bellum i.e. If you want peace,prepare for war."

This is the only way to live in extremely hostile surrounding of Israel.

Israel really amaze me on regular basis.

When it comes to National security, Israelites can even wage war against God leave aside any global opinion of what so ever.:coffee:

Wow you're a loon. This proves how psychotic your relationship with Zionists are. Go bow down to the Jew. Man you're weird sick people.

I love the Zionists/Jews/Israelites in matters of national security. Do you have any problem with it ,Bro?
you mean the same national security who humilitaed itself in 33 day war?

mardak khejalat bekesh. in shero vera chie migi . anva o aghsame tohin ha ro be keshvaro va mamlekatet mikoonan oonvaght intori comment mizari. maloome ba amsale to toie iran ta 100 dige ham in yahoodiaie sag sefat ro nemizanim zamin.
doros migi, yeki mese man ke age ki... be in panj zary bokhoreh miram abesh mikesham, vali to khodetam ba entekhab in aks dari ghabul mikoni ke holocast vojud dashte, in babm ye ahmaghi bood mesle baghiaie orupaia hade aghal akse charlijoon ro bezar.

besiar namarboot migi dooste aziz. avatare man che rabti be holocust dare? baad nemidoonam shoma melaket az ahmagh kasie ke bara vatanesh jangid? kasi ke 5 bar khahan tamoom shodane jang shod? kasi ke ba'es bishtarin pishrafte sanati alman shod? malome ba inhame tablighate manfi age be avatare man nagid ahmagh ajibe. darzemn in ahmagh harchi bood mesl in arabaie tarsoo nis 1 haftast daran soorie ro mizanan mardak landehoor asad hanooz khabe. hamin ahmagh 2zar oorze dasht.
in age salem bood vared jang nemishod ke bekhad 5 bar darkhate atashbas bede. age naduni nemikard, emrooz alman bozorgtarin ghodrate jahan bood, mesle amrica ba panbe sar miborid, vali keshvaresh ro ke nabud kard hich, oomad ye bahune ham dad daste in yahudia.

Back
Top Bottom