What's new

Israel army plans to demolish Palestinian village of Jaba

if Israel embraces Arabs with open arms believe me M.East would be a more peaceful region.

israel is really missing the big picture.

The day Israel embraces backwardness, degeneration of the mind, and moral decay which can be found by simply looking at you, that will be the end of Israel.

Oh God Im scared, you do not realize how many semites look like that?

No. You're just simply revolting.

if Israel embraces Arabs with open arms believe me M.East would be a more peaceful region.
israel is really missing the big picture.
What do you mean by Embrace Arabs ? They did give up Gaza. What happened ? Attacks increased even more.

They won't believe anyone now as they have learned from history and believe in, Never Again.

It seems I struck a nerve. In fact I was giving you a compliment. 2000 years of being thrown around the planet left and right is reason enough for you guys to finally get a win, quite frankly you needed one. Oh yeah and don't worry about the Muslim God, we Muslims have built empires while you people were getting trashed in Europe. Heck Jews were awarded better treatment in Muslim lands compared to European ones which makes your enemity for Muslims all the more ironic. That's OK though because this world needs scum, without people like you where would all the fun go? :tup:
He is a zionist, zionists do not understand anything that makes sense.
Muslims also invaded, destroyed civilizations, murdered in millions, raped women and looted countries. Would this justify all the innocent Muslims killed by NATO in Iraq, Afghanistan and also in Syria.

You are not a superior race or religion. Learn to respect other religion and freedom of other religion. Look at UK now. People asking for Sharia law in UK.

You live in US which killed most number of Muslims, you are connected to Pakistan which is called terrorist hub of the world and you call Jews with these words ?

Iran-Iraq war, Current Shia-Sunni killings, Persecution of Ahmediyas, Taliban in Afghanistan.

Don't call entire Jew population as murderers. They learned from history that for their survival they have to fight and be pro-active.

But I am against killing of innocent people too. If it happens, no matter India or Israel, I will condemn it too.

He is insulting himself, his nation and religion by making this signature.

Well, most people step in a hole sometime... I was wrong.

And I also admit the picture was a friend of myn, he thought it'd be funny too, just sayn...

Sorry...

Anyway, I am a sincere believer in Allah, I just didn't have the foresight of seeing what I have done through a desire for humor until someone has pointed it out.

May Allah forgive and heal others who have made similar mestakes as I, Ameen... May Allah heal others minds so that they do not feel that they have to distance themselves from those who have made mestakes, Ameen. May Allah heal my insignificant soul, Ameen, Allah knows what is in my pitiful heart filled with humane feelings but dumb...

Anyway, I am a sincere believer in Allah, I just didn't have the foresight of seeing what I have done through a desire for humor until someone has pointed it out. May Allah forgive and heal others who have made similar mestakes as I, Ameen... May Allah heal others minds so that they do not feel that they have to distance themselves from those who have made mestakes, Ameen. May Allah heal my insignificant soul, Ameen, Allah knows what is in my pitiful heart filled with humane feelings but dumb...
You can criticize, make casual statements but you will soon learn what are off the limit topics.

We Indians and Pakistanis also have similar outburst. :enjoy:

with that attitude.......and u wonder why god made u go through all that..........good keep up with that attitude and keep on crying.
It's the difference between rule by law (that is, rule of Big Men) and rule of law. In Big Man territory one has to cultivate friends to survive and prosper whereas in rule of law territory obeying the law is enough; you're not so compelled to affect a friendly attitude towards people you'd rather not like.

Israelis have rule-of-law, Arabs (and Pakistanis, I suppose) have rule-by-law. Have a nice day!

Muslims like you represent everything that is wrong and corrupt in the human kind. You, and others like you, truly are the ***** beneath the feet of modern civilization.

Says the zionazi which is from a nation that is among the last colonizers left in history. I would call you everything that is wrong and corrupt with humanity but I honestly believe you Zionist scumbags traded in your humanity quite some time ago.

@KingMamba93 very soon zionism will hit the road again!

Last edited by a moderator:
@KingMamba93 Buddy, thing is I am hurt for innocent Palestinians, Israelis, Indians, Pakistanis getting killed whereas nations that support to fight each other lives in peace.

In US, you saw terrorism in 2001. People in Pakistan saw terrorism in post 9/11. At max 8 years.

I have been seeing terrorism since I started understanding things. My entire childhood went in anger and frustration over bomb blasts and terrorist attacks in India. In my own city, there was bomb blasts.

In my home town, there was bomb laid on railway track to derail the train.

Just imagine how long we have been witnessing innocent killed in India.

@KingMamba93 Buddy, thing is I am hurt for innocent Palestinians, Israelis, Indians, Pakistanis getting killed whereas nations that support to fight each other lives in peace.

In US, you saw terrorism in 2001. People in Pakistan saw terrorism in post 9/11. At max 8 years.

I have been seeing terrorism since I started understanding things. My entire childhood went in anger and frustration over bomb blasts and terrorist attacks in India. In my own city, there was bomb blasts.

In my home town, there was bomb laid on railway track to derail the train.

Just imagine how long we have been witnessing innocent killed in India.

I get where you are coming from and agree with you but this here has nothing to do with terrorism.

I get where you are coming from and agree with you but this here has nothing to do with terrorism.
Buddy, they did suicide bomb lasts in night clubs in market places, targeted innocents. Is this freedom movement ?

Did our freedom fighters killed women and children of Britishers ?

My point is that entire Muslim nations can force all the security council members to make a truce. Otherwise this fight will keep on going.

Back
Top Bottom