What's new

ISPR has put some new song as an ad on Youtube.

Thinker3

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Clicked on a video and an ISPR song came on as an ad, this is the level ISPR has fallen to, there was a time when people waited for new ISPR songs to come out and shared them on different social media sites on their own.
I just skipped the ad immediately.

Clicked on a video and an ISPR song came on as an ad, this is the level ISPR has fallen to, there was a time when people waited for new ISPR songs to come out and shared them on different social media sites on their own.
Army saved so much money by revoking medical facility of some rogue retired personnel that they can afford ads on YouTube. :omghaha:

Feel sorry for the soldiers desperately trying to regain the lost trust/dignity

Bajwa will go down in history as one of the most hated and controversial Pak Army Chiefs...

Can anyone post the screenshot of that ad? Somehow ispr not added me in ad pool 😥😥😥

Bajwa will go down in history as one of the most hated and controversial Pak Army Chiefs...
Responsibility falls on soldiers as well. For a Muslim which 99% Pakistan Army is , it’s your duty to stand for truth.

They need to wake up and say enough is enough. People of Pakistan woke up and are supporting Khan, it’s time people in forces say enough is enough. They are willing to die for the country but are afraid of court Marshal?

Can anyone post the screenshot of that ad? Somehow ispr not added me in ad pool 😥😥😥
I was too eager to skip it that I forgot to take a screenshot. Will take a screen shot if the ad comes again.

After 71, this is the lowest popularity Pak Army is going through, and ironically they blame Imran Khan is for that.

Army cannot run state affairs. Times and again they've tried and refused to learn every-time. The stubbornness that comes handy in war is killing Pakistan at the time of peace. Retreat is an insult in your minds so you'll push on the pedals of force until you break something... even if its your own country.

Solders who die in wars serving the country are not the same people who terroris Nation through Martial Laws... but they try to hide behind marters as their own faces are too ugly to show.

May my country survive this foreign invasion supported by traitors within.

Last edited:

No proof.

Just another propaganda thread to malign our wardi.

Old fart that is running the show most probably haven’t PT in last 20 years. Compare him in pictures while he is standing next to US or British General.

No proof.

Just another propaganda thread to malign our wardi.
You think their crimes can hide behind wardi? You think treason can hide behind martedom? People who sacrifice themselves and people who sacrifice others are never the same people, they're never have the same agenda. They never have the same patriotism.

yet he will walk away with millions of dollars in the bank and a farmhouse in Belgium. Not to mention whatever else he given or took that will never be discovered by us common folk.. Curse these good for nothing property dealers!

Back
Top Bottom