What's new

Island of this picture belongs to VietNam or China

apiSubmarine

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have attached a picture show a Island that belong to vietnam or china ? can anyone tell ?

spratly islands.JPG

Last edited:
I also don't understand.
But may be it is a way to vent their frustration online as there's nothing effective that can be done in the reality :coffee:

Nice job, another thread to lure the Chinese and Vietnamese to fight.

stirring up hatred is always the best bait to gain American interest in the region.

I also don't understand.
But may be it is a way to vent their frustration online as there's nothing effective that can be done in the reality :coffee:

One could only imagine the frustration of those former southern viets who were forced to flee with retreat of american assistance, as are the new generation the anti commie and anti china viets who would be most pleased to see commie china and commie vietnam fight each other, while american forces of which they are always so proud of taking the spoils. Ignoring the fact that things might go differently than they have imagined, as it always did being part of the reasons why they were forced to run, while sending "patriotic" and hateful messages from across the sea.

Last edited:
China? lol

Nope! Infact before January 1st of this year Chinese citizens had to go through the humiliation of needing a visa approval to visit that island only a few kilometers off their mainland. Not needed for a U.S. passport holder (or many other countries) as it is a simple hop on the plane ride away.

Last edited:
Nope! Infact before January 1st of this year Chinese citizens had to go through the humiliation of needing a visa approval to visit that island only a few kilometers off their mainland. Not needed for a U.S. passport holder (or many other countries) as it is a simple hop on the plane ride away.

Never knew about this !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom