What's new

Islamists destroy 15th-century Timbuktu mosque

No the problems of today are due to the lack of Islam in the true sense. Unless you are trying to say the countries that claim to Islamic states are really using Islam? Pakistan is NOT an Islamic Republic although they claim to be, Iran is debatable, and lets look at Saudis the protectors of our holy places, they have a King for Gods sake, in Islam that is forbidden to be a ruler through hereditary means are they Islamic? The answer is no.
lets take an example of turkey, they are more successful than all of the other muslim countries. you are talking about true islam, which islam? the shia, the wahabi? the ahlal sunnah? that is itself cause for friction.

So it would be fine of you if Israel would destroy Mosques, or Germany, or what about United Kingdom?
In UK all mosques are used daily and are built as per the law of the land,so no question of destroying them.
Anout timbukyu.....were the buildings being used for their rightful purpose? Prayers?. I dont think so,snd were never visited by christians abroad as a religioud pilgrimage,so the buildings were useless and had no purpose?

What kind of Islamist is someone who bombs a mosque? Definitely they are renegades.

Before You people label me Extremist, Terrorist Salfi or Wahabi, Sunni Shia :blah:, I was just wondering how many of you MUSLIMS have read Book: SAHIH MUSLIM - Chap: KITAB UL JANAIZ.
you can read it from net or if you have at your home but i would like to Quote a few Ahadeth of Muhammad SAW here and also one from ALI RA.

So would like to see which Muslim prefer to argue against it.
Not for Non Muslims, Thanks.

These are Hadith, so these are by definition debatable and cannot be Fardh/Faraz if I am not mistaken, because the source is not as strong as any quote that is found in Qur'an. So using this as a justification for any action or law is questionable at best.

It is easy to stop people from grave worshipping, by making a very strict law preventing such practices. There can be no good reason to destroy our own history and cultural heritage, based on a few hadiths whose sources can always be questioned.

They say there's a thin line between love and hate.

Those......"people" love their religion so much, that they wind up hating. And that includes themselves.

Calling inconvenient people idiots is an old trick. So is blaming poor wahab. Read danger zone's post, there is nothing idiotic here, its all mainstream.

Nalanda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is Hindutva brigade working as Wiki editors, nuff said. Do not trust wiki. Please read my previous post about Eaton's article.

So how do you explain that many Islamic extremists in Europe are quite educated?

Getting a degree does not mean education.

It is no Fault, If you raise a grave and built Shire over it you see it will become a place of Worship.
It is that's why forbidden in Islam. Its not a Fault at all. If Muslims had to perform same practices why we separated ourselves from Buddhists, Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians etc. Shrines are the culture of other religions but not Islam.
Muslim could allow Shrines in other religions but not in Islam.

Your hadith are flimsy evidence to make a law to destroy historical sites. Instead of destroying historical sites, you can put guards there making sure no one is engaging in grave worshipping.

In UK all mosques are used daily and are built as per the law of the land,so no question of destroying them.
Anout timbukyu.....were the buildings being used for their rightful purpose? Prayers?. I dont think so,snd were never visited by christians abroad as a religioud pilgrimage,so the buildings were useless and had no purpose?

They were historical. If a small fanatic minority goes and does the same to the Egyptian pyramids would that be fine? What about that useless formation of rocks called "stonehenge"?
I'm sure there are people upset in that country about this act of destroying the nations histoy by a fanatic extremist group that does not represent the majority.

It is called vandalism. Do that in the UK to Big ben and see what happens.

but is democracy in harmony with a religious based gov?

It can be, if 10 people decide that they will have shariah in their democracy of 10 people, they can have that, till they decide again that they do not want it. So decisions have to be taken in certain intervals to make changes in any democracy, or it can be totally spontaneous like in direct democracy. Democracy is flexible and has many different forms and it can mesh very easily with any religion. Selection of Khalifa by consensus was an early example of democracy by the elite or elders of the society, if I am not mistaken:
Modern Democracy's Roots in Early Islam? - John Keane - YouTube

Very good, sir. Unfortunately, what you suggest is an Islamic equivalent of the Christian Catholic Church. A theological and organizational hierarchy that have the overwhelming moral authority over its members. Good luck.

Islam is against any church like hierarchy, what we have is a collection of scholars (Ulema) who have specialized in studying Islamic jurisprudence (Fiqh). A global council of these experts represented by every Muslim community, can collectively reach decisions. There is no theological or organizational hierarchy like Church system in Islam, there was never one in history and there is no need for one in the future. Essentially it is a more democratic consensus based system, rather than a top down hierarchy. Individual states can enforce the decisions taken by this council to train Mullah's/Imams.

guns in hands of buchers and using flag of islam .world most uneducated people . i think these are worse days of islam .i don't know when this madness will end may be 100-200 more years ? why the hell someone start it :cry:

aurangzeb: Black n White / Grey: Temple Destruction by Arangzeb (Proof Documents)

13.jpg

guns in hands of buchers and using flag of islam .world most uneducated people . i think these are worse days of islam .i don't know when this madness will end may be 100-200 more years ? why the hell someone start it :cry:

Dont hate people if they destroyed some old building which havent been used for centuries....
Its all propoganda of defamation.
All of a sudden the whole world is concerned about timbuktu.....

Dont hate people if they destroyed some old building which havent been used for centuries....

i know them very well bro my country is no-1 victim of them . we lose some 40.000 lives . this Islamic extremism is not fake nor its propaganda just go to pakistan and shout on street for fun i am atheist you will never be back home i am sure . and in 70s if you shout same people just laugh on you and move . extremists destroyed every thing go to hell tombikto what abut data darbaar suicide blast ?

It is definitely a cause for concern. The first concern should be for Muslims, because this is a symptom of another Taliban emerging in Africa, like Al-shabab in Somalia. The US and West is concerned because if there is an extremist state, it will provide safe haven and training ground for Al Qaeda type "terrorists".

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...th-century-timbuktu-mosque-6.html#post3139692

So they want to make a point about Islam,and they think the way to do this is by destroying a Mosque...??Is that really their logic??

So they want to make a point about Islam,and they think the way to do this is by destroying a Mosque...??Is that really their logic??

for them best islam is destroying and killing as much you do it you are more loved by god :D

Back
Top Bottom