What's new

Islamic world's and Middle East first COVID-19 vaccine

skyshadow

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Countries that produce coronavirus vaccine: Iran, Russia, U.S., China, UK, India

Iran authorities CovIran vaccine for emergency use This is Islamic world's first COVID-19 vaccine that has been mass-produced and has been given the green light for public use.

Iran's health Minister: Iran will start export of millions of Iranian COVID-19 vaccines from all the available platforms (Inactivated virus - Recombinant Protein and mRNA) to world countries by end of 2021. Iran will be a leading vaccine producer in the world

1623703912755.png

1623703983360.png

1623704089126.png

1623704122055.png

BREAKING summery of phase 1/2 data of CovIran vaccine published. 98% Seroconversion in SARS-COV2 anti-Spike IgG 82% Seroconversion in Neutralizing Antibodies 93.7% cVNT (a method to detect Neutralizing Antibodies - NAbs - in Bio Safety Level 3 facilities) Great Results

1623866262669.png

Pfizer jab invented by Muslims .
for that we must wait for Razi institute vaccine in about two month ,right now this one outperform Sinopharm and sinovac , Astra-zeneca, Johnson & Johnson and Covaxin
by the way it seems to be the most effective inactive virus vaccine available the only vaccines more effective than this one is RNA-Virus vaccines and probably Sputnic-V if its data is actually correct(I start to doubt its stated effectiveness as 4 of my friend who were fully vaccinated with it become PCR Positive for SARS-Cov-2 virus and I'm looking for another vaccine to use as complement for the Sputnic-V I get and I'm waiting for the vaccine become available for the people outside time table to do so)

الهم صلی علی محمد و آل محمد

Iran's Leader Ali Khamenei has received the first jab of domestically-produced vaccine, COV-Iran Barekat. These are leaders who walk the talk. He has said he wouldn't take Western made vaccines because he didn't trust them.

I am truly grateful to all those who used their knowledge & experience & made scientific & practical efforts to provide the country with such a great, prestigious capability, i.e. the #CovidVaccine.

1624618339577.png

1624618455359.png

1624618620499.png

Back
Top Bottom