What's new

Islamic State orders genitalmutilation of Iraqi women – UN

Gautam

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Sunni militants from the Islamic State have ordered all girls and women aged 11 to 46 in and around the city of Mosul to undergo female genital mutilation, the UN reported.

The potential number of victims is estimated at 4 million. The shocking news, adding to an already long list of crimes reportedly committed by the militants since the takeover of northern Iraq last month, was broken by UN resident and humanitarian coordinator in Iraq, Jacqueline Badcock.

"This is something very new for Iraq, particularly in this area, and is of grave concern and does need to be addressed," she told reporters in Geneva by videolink from Arbil on Thursday.

"This is not the will of Iraqi people, or the women of Iraq in these vulnerable areas covered by the terrorists," she added.

The Islamic State, formerly known as ISIS, has taken over large portions of Iraq with the goal of establishing a fundamentalist Sunni Islamic state in the territories of Iraq and Syria. Since then they have launched a campaign to cleanse ethnic and religious minorities in the territory they control, sending thousands of refugees fleeing for their lives.

​Islamic State orders genital mutilation of Iraqi women – UN — RT News

This is a fake news. Already debunked by Local sources. Hoax.

As female genital mutilation is not islamic, but african cultural thing. It is very easy to come into conclusion that multi ethnic isis will never approve this.

Log on to twitter and Ask Isis soldiers yourself.

As female genital mutilation is not islamic, but african cultural thing. It is very easy to come into conclusion that multi ethnic isis will never approve this.

dont disrespect soldiers.
reported

Journalist Emma beals who is covering Syria and Iraq on her twitter..

Emma Beals @ejbeals 1h
@omen_99 @UN this isn't IS propaganda, it's
fake. I'd say from UN perspective it's probably
sloppiness, not malice as these thins often are
View conversation ·
Emma Beals @ejbeals 1h
@UWT_UK can we talk further about this action?
I'd like to write about it. Thanks
View conversation ·
Emma Beals @ejbeals 1h
Practically the FGM story doesn't work. You're
state building and first order of business is female
circumcision? Really?!
View details ·
Emma Beals @ejbeals 1h
@CengizYar It's a Reuters piece that got picked up
by a bunch of folk
View conversation ·
Emma Beals @ejbeals 1h
@truthsMaster I guess war is boring without a sex
(or sex related) scandal
View conversation ·
Emma Beals @ejbeals 1h
@KarlreMarks that article read like one of your
pieces!
View conversation ·
Emma Beals @ejbeals 1h
The #Mosul FGM story is almost certainly
nonsense. Like 'sex jihad' story. There's enough
real news right now, no need to be making it up.

Whats wrong with you? If African child soldiers are called Soldiers what is your problem with Islamic State? Paranoid much?

Another alternative is mujahid or jihadi, which are prestigious terms.

So what do you want me to call them? Isis dogs? Sorry i dont have blind hatred against them. You can report.....

Last edited:
I have no idea what it is, I googled it and found this.

Islamic Law on Female Circumcision

Cutting of Clitoris. It reduces libido in wómen. It was a cultural practise. Islam didnt ban it. But its not obligatory for woman.

Just like Having 4 wives is not obligatory for men. If someone reports that ISIS orders all men to get four wives. Will you believe it? It is funny. Isnt it? This case is similar.

Almost all the journalists covering Syria thinks its a mistake by UN. They took propaganda for granted.

No, ISIS Isn't Ordering Female Genital Mutilation In Iraq | ThinkProgress

Lol @ twitter soldiers
The ISIS fanboys on twitter make up lies day and night, only foreigners who started following it a month ago would fall for the lies ( YOU ).

Lol @ twitter soldiers
The ISIS fanboys on twitter make up lies day and night, only foreigners who started following it a month ago would fall for the lies ( YOU ).

follow the link i provided in last post.

You know a lot about me. may i ask about you?

Your country?
Are you Sunni / Shia?
You are secular?

If you answer honestly, it will be obvious to eveyone why you hate ISIS blindly.

Cutting of Clitoris. It reduces libido in wómen. It was a cultural practise. Islam didnt ban it. But its not obligatory for woman.

Just like Having 4 wives is not obligatory for men. If someone reports that ISIS orders all men to get four wives. Will you believe it? It is funny. Isnt it? This case is similar.

Almost all the journalists covering Syria thinks its a mistake by UN. They took propaganda for granted.

No, ISIS Isn't Ordering Female Genital Mutilation In Iraq | ThinkProgress

I just heard on BBC that leaders of Muslim countries gathered in Britain to address female mutilation issue. They even interviewed Bangladesh president.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom