What's new

Islamic State orders genitalmutilation of Iraqi women – UN

Cutting of Clitoris. It reduces libido in wómen. It was a cultural practise. Islam didnt ban it. But its not obligatory for woman.

Just like Having 4 wives is not obligatory for men. If someone reports that ISIS orders all men to get four wives. Will you believe it? It is funny. Isnt it? This case is similar.

Almost all the journalists covering Syria thinks its a mistake by UN. They took propaganda for granted.

No, ISIS Isn't Ordering Female Genital Mutilation In Iraq | ThinkProgress

It seems the real translation says circumcision is obligatory for both men and women - though you are right, I haven't heard South Asian muslim women doing circumcision.

This is a fake news. Already debunked by Local sources. Hoax.

As female genital mutilation is not islamic, but african cultural thing. It is very easy to come into conclusion that multi ethnic isis will never approve this.

Log on to twitter and Ask Isis soldiers yourself.
are u sure this is fake? :|

I just hope that they kill all of their women so none would be left to reproduce.

]
What? He has a fair point.

We have already heard fake stories like 'Sex Jihad' and stuff. What do you expect?
No issue with the FGM news
,,,,,but since when terrorist = soldiers,,,neway u came n read,i respect ur judgement
ps-mr. ISIS edited his post

I have no idea what it is, I googled it and found this.

Islamic Law on Female Circumcision

If you notice first of all the website you gave itself has an agenda, second the book they quote is neither the Quran nor Hadith but instead a book on Maliki school of Law. Now if you Google Maliki you will notice that the school is prevalent mostly in Africa which is why it has absorbed African practice of FGM and made it legal, there are few if any cases in other parts of the Muslim world with the exception being the Indonesians who were themselves converted to the Maliki branch by traders from Egypt and other parts of Africa hence they follow the practice as well. Islam itself does not say it is mandatory and leaves the question to the people of the region to decide whether or not they want to carry it out.

It seems the real translation says circumcision is obligatory for both men and women - though you are right, I haven't heard South Asian muslim women doing circumcision.

Well...
Its not really an obligatory tho.

Nor is it forcefully imposed as far as i know.
So yeah, its more of a cultural thing then religious.

I have no idea what it is, I googled it and found this.

Islamic Law on Female Circumcision
Cutting of Clitoris. It reduces libido in wómen. It was a cultural practise. Islam didnt ban it. But its not obligatory for woman.

Just like Having 4 wives is not obligatory for men. If someone reports that ISIS orders all men to get four wives. Will you believe it? It is funny. Isnt it? This case is similar.

Almost all the journalists covering Syria thinks its a mistake by UN. They took propaganda for granted.

No, ISIS Isn't Ordering Female Genital Mutilation In Iraq | ThinkProgress
again lies from that site , that site is filed with lies
Female circumcision date even before Egyptian Faroahs and there is no evidence that Islam support it , in fact there is evidence that the holy prophet told a women who practiced it said to cut as little as possible because that's better for the woman and his husband.

it's practiced by Muslim and christian and atheist and ... in area that is practiced . and has nothing to do with religion.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom