What's new

Islamic schools in Pakistan plagued by sex abuse of children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media in Karachi is politically enslaved by hook or by crook. I would say media in Punjab is more vibrant than Karachi.

Lol.. it's truning into some kinda d1ck measuring contest, so let's just leave it at that.

Pure govt failure to let these so called mulla madrassas spread like cancer. Not every bearded man is a Haji and Islamic scholar, these are m0f0 devil mullas who have started fake madrassas, giving bad name to a peaceful religion of Islam, they should be shot dead by govt agencies. Only proper Islamic schools under strict govt monitoring should be allowed.

But are religious schools really a necessity to aspirant modern vibrant nations ? Religion should be thought in school most definitely but whats the purpose of an education based on religion ?

See that'a the catch 22 here, The same religious dogma that's been ingrained by these religious schools on the masses is the very reason why such atrocities are either ignored or the reason for the reluctance of the authorities to prosecute

But are religious schools really a necessity to aspirant modern vibrant nations ? Religion should be thought in school most definitely but whats the purpose of an education based on religion ?

See that'a the catch 22 here, The same religious dogma that's been ingrained by these religious schools on the masses is the very reason why such atrocities are either ignored or the reason for the reluctance of the authorities to prosecute

In a country like Pakistan, Islamic schools are a neccessity for millions of students who wanna learn Quran by memory (Hifz). There are many other requirements which only Islamic schools can fulfill. Modern schools don' have that much time.

In a country like Pakistan, Islamic schools are a neccessity for millions of students who wanna learn Quran by memory (Hifz). There are many other requirements which only Islamic schools can fulfill. Modern schools don' have that much time.

Again i did'nt really get a clear answer, Except for the indoctrination of masses with religious dogma, Sometimes leading to extremist fundamentalism, and on cases such as these child abuse.. There's absolutely no other benefit of Madrassa's

Nations with the highest literacy rates and those with highly educated populations have curricular little to do with religion, There is a clear correlation.. But that also doesn't mean those people are short of spirituality either

I agree on 1st point.

About 2nd point, there are 2 ways elected govt. can address this issue:
- On provincial level
- On national level

PTI already has provincal govt in KP which is notorious for child abuse. Has it fixed the problem there? If yes then good. If no, then what would PTI do on national level?

PS: I don't have any political affiliation.

Based on the facts and not perceptions, KPK has much less of this issue than Punjab. Furthermore, KPK govt is a coalition govt and hence not just PTI.
PTI has reformed the school system in KPK so much so that first time in the history of Pakistan, hundreds of thousands of students shifted to govt schools from private schools and that's the huge reformation...what else do we need? Are we missing something?

lolzzz lame excuses by you. please look within. Media in KP is more vibrant than your entire Punjab. So when you have statistics about KP then come and point fingers. For the time being please deal with Child sexual abuse in Kasoor
Exactly.. this is what I told him. This child abuse is a much bigger problem in Punjab but we Punjabis have a habit of pointing fingers on others while ignoring the problems at our doorsteps.

Based on the facts and not perceptions, KPK has much less of this issue than Punjab. Furthermore, KPK govt is a coalition govt and hence not just PTI.

How much facts do you think get reported in the most under developed province which is infested with Talibans?
PTI is in alliance with someone? Who? Let me guess, some religious party? If so, now think about how many cases can get reported?
About perception, well, let me put it as diplomatically as possible; Punjab is percieved much better than KP among us.

PTI has reformed the school system in KPK so much so that first time in the history of Pakistan, hundreds of thousands of students shifted to govt schools from private schools and that's the huge reformation...what else do we need? Are we missing something?

I am really glad it happened. and I hope it continues.
But this thread wasn't about private/public schools.
So what we are missing? Madrassas.

Exactly.. this is what I told him. This child abuse is a much bigger problem in Punjab but we Punjabis have a habit of pointing fingers on others while ignoring the problems at our doorsteps.

I like your attitde. If we want to fix an issue, first we have to acknowledge that the issue exists, then debate it and then find a solution. Probably that's why there are more 'facts' coming outta Punjab than KP.

How much facts do you think get reported in the most under developed province which is infested with Talibans?
Most under developed...Are you serious, KPK used to be considered behind only Punjab in education prior to PTI's govt while Sindh and Baluchistan are considered to be the most underdeveloped provinces. Now KPK's police, education and health reforms are exemplary in the whole country and thus KPK has left Punjab behind in these areas. Punjab police is considered one of the worst police due to years of corruption and political appointment Reporting to the police is the easiest in KPK and there are multiple ways to report including online reporting. Thus if any such incident happened in KPK, there is much better chances of getting reported.
About perception, well, let me put it as diplomatically as possible; Punjab is percieved much better than KP among us.
Again you're talking about your own perception which can't be proven or justified while I'm talking about facts.
I am really glad it happened. and I hope it continues.
But this thread wasn't about private/public schools.
So what we are missing? Madrassas.
Madrassa is, if you know the translation, a school for religious education and as the govt school system becomes better more people will send their children to school instead of Madrassah. Furthermore govt of KPK gave a lot of money to Madrassah for reformation and there has never been report of such an organised abuse...so until there is such an issue or report why to beat around bushes while there are so many pressing issues.
I like your attitde. If we want to fix an issue, first we have to acknowledge that the issue exists, then debate it and then find a solution. Probably that's why there are more 'facts' coming outta Punjab than KP.
Again Sir!! you're relying on your perceptions and opinions which are far from the reality.

In Punjab, the report came but nothing happened... the issue got whisked under the carpet and that MPA is still enjoying his membership and police pressurised their parents and everyone including the "vibrant Punjabi media" turned a blind eye and a deaf ear to the issue...Did it get resolved? would you care to share what happened?
While no such incident happened in KPK but you can believe whatever you want but you have no evidence.. and that's what our respectable member @Spring Onion referred to as well.

Maybe mods will delete it, but this isnt a troll post. I think the reason for this kind of behavior stems from MGM. religious scholars need to look into it. the boy is robbed off something, feels ashamed develops diff complexes and sexual deviancy etc. Today a guy from Kerala named amirul Islam was convicted for rape/murder. He had previously raped a dog. similarly few days ago a Pakistani guy was caught raping a chicken. also bacha baji and othr nonsense kind of stuff are rife in islamic societies for some reason. Ofc it turns into a cycle of abuse. But this kind of thing is never forgiving, to harm a child. scholars and leaders need to look at the root of the problem.

HD444.jpg
Most under developed...Are you serious, KPK used to be considered behind only Punjab in education prior to PTI's govt while Sindh and Baluchistan are considered to be the most underdeveloped provinces. Now KPK's police, education and health reforms are exemplary in the whole country and thus KPK has left Punjab behind in these areas. Punjab police is considered one of the worst police due to years of corruption and political appointment Reporting to the police is the easiest in KPK and there are multiple ways to report including online reporting. Thus if any such incident happened in KPK, there is much better chances of getting reported.

*sigh*

I think I get it. I am talking to a fanboy of some particular political party who outta nowhere mentioned it and even predicted the bright future under it's rule. I have no problem whoevers wins the election as long as they are competent. But please, don't try to convince me that KP before or after PTI provincial govt. is any role model especially for education where Talibans roam free, where scools get attacked, where universities get attacked, where little girls get bullet in the head for wanting to study. Feel free to convince the world though.

Again you're talking about your own perception which can't be proven or justified while I'm talking about facts.

You never provided any fact. Here is something for you though(image) :-)

Again Sir!! you're relying on your perceptions and opinions which are far from the reality.

In Punjab, the report came but nothing happened... the issue got whisked under the carpet and that MPA is still enjoying his membership and police pressurised their parents and everyone including the "vibrant Punjabi media" turned a blind eye and a deaf ear to the issue...Did it get resolved? would you care to share what happened?
While no such incident happened in KPK but you can believe whatever you want but you have no evidence.. and that's what our respectable member @Spring Onion referred to as well.

I have no idea about follow up of this case, I admit. But media did its job and should continue.

About,"While no such incident happened in KPK". Sir, please, with all due respect, try bullsh!tting someone else :D
If you still don't get it, read my first ever comment about either hiding the issue or highlighting the issue. That exactly is what you doing.

Aunty g ab tu MQM bhi farigh ho gai who u pointing fingers at .. khi there is no culture of sending kids to maderssas they go to proper schools .. v v rare only Pathans trust these goons with their children

Oh crap, I had no idea I was addressing an Aunty g, should have used better language. Sorry Aunty g :D

Most of them rare pathans are actually Afghans.

I think I get it. I am talking to a fanboy of some particular political party who outta nowhere mentioned it and even predicted the bright future under it's rule.
Yawn... it is nothing new in this name calling.. I've heard this every time I argued with facts and rational arguments.. so pretty used to it sir...rather it is getting boring.. you guys need to sell better "choran"

But please, don't try to convince me that KP before or after PTI provincial govt
No I don't need to convince anyone especially who does not even belong to KPK. PTI's popularity is wide spread so if a few people have hazy eye-sight, they matter less than a straw in the Indus river.
is any role model especially for education where Talibans roam free, where scools get attacked, where universities get attacked, where little girls get bullet in the head for wanting to study. Feel free to convince the world though.
Sir, There is no other way to put it than to say it is just pure crap...
KPK police has been appreciated by both national and international experts. Only a person with an extreme bias won't admit it.

Here is something for you though(image) :-)
Nice image but no source.. ironic isn't it :)..btw i clap for your quick search on google sir!!!

About,"While no such incident happened in KPK". Sir, please, with all due respect, try bullsh!tting someone else :D
If you still don't get it, read my first ever comment about either hiding the issue or highlighting the issue. That exactly is what you doing.
Sir I wish you could afford a mirror..

Yawn... it is nothing new in this name calling.. I've heard this every time I argued with facts and rational arguments.. so pretty used to it sir...rather it is getting boring.. you guys need to sell better "choran"

Good lord almighty !! All I called you was a fanboy which you do sound like. lol
But if annoyed you than I am sorry bro.
I am not selling any 'chooran' you started it :D

No I don't need to convince anyone especially who does not even belong to KPK. PTI's popularity is wide spread so if a few people have hazy eye-sight, they matter less than a straw in the Indus river.

Excuse me? My dad belongs to Mansehra(KP) and my mother belongs to Attock(Punjab) while I was born and raised in Karachi.
Some of my FnF members probably did vote for PTI in Karachi and the candidate won which is probably the only seat PTI ever won in Karachi :D
I didn't though as I was abroad.

Sir, There is no other way to put it than to say it is just pure crap...
KPK police has been appreciated by both national and international experts. Only a person with an extreme bias won't admit it.

I admit I amnegatively biased when it comes to performance/training/equipment/budget/health of Pakistani Police no matter whatever province they belong.

Nice image but no source.. ironic isn't it :)..btw i clap for your quick search on google sir!!!

Now why don't you show me your quick google search skills and prove KP has higher literacy than Punjab :P

Sir I wish you could afford a mirror..

Don't we all need a mirror?

There is a problem and we need to fix it. Political leaders dont have the courage to take panga with mullas, big vote bank control by them. Mil also careful to deal with sensitive matter. Musharraf started and still getting back lash.

no need of KP, Punjab, Sind dramay bazi.....its Pakistan.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, it is not Muslim / Islam issue. same happens in churches and Aashrams (Hindu places).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom