What's new

Islamic Eschatology - Strategic importance!

International Khilafah Conference 2001, Pakistan

@war&peace
i remember it.. It was a big mistake by him to speak in english in pakistan.. And why 9/11 happend.. 9/11 was a plan by evil powers.
Thanks you for sharing this beautiful teaching.. However you quoted me but i did not receive any notification.. When i came here i watched it and see that you already quoted me but why did i not recieve the notification it's shocking for me. Bro some time we should work with hikmat specially if you are talking infront of international platform.. I have many things to say but this is not a time to speak for me.

I will only say those 4 islamic personalities and their network should be together before it is too late.

i remember it.. It was a big mistake by him to speak in english in pakistan.. And why 9/11 happend.. It was a planned by evil powers.

Thanks you for sharing this beautiful teaching.. However you quoted me but i did not receive any notification.. When i came here i watched it and see that you quoted me but why i did not recieve the natification it's shocking for me. Bro some time we should work with hikmat specially if you are talking infront of international platform.. I have many things to say but this is not a time to speak for me.

I will only say those 4 islamic personalities and their network should be together before it is too late.
Why was it a big mistake? His Urdu is not that good so that is why he speaks in English.

@TMA this man husain imran's understanding is mature, firmly gripped in facts & out-rightly mind boggling. Fantastic stuff.

These three or four have little if any atall insight or understanding of demon-o-cracy. & these fellows are our guides. Who needs a wolf & Who will save the sheep???
It is a shame that others don't see Sheikh Imran in the same light. I think they are scared that he takes his primary guide as the Quran, then Ahadith, then everything else....so for example if one wants to learn why Riba is a pandemic, he would say first go to the Quran then Ahadith then go and read books on economic history and always interpret economic history using the Quran. If one wants to learn why Israel has been (seemingly) reestablished, first go the Quran and then Ahadith and then the history books and interpret the history books using the Quran and Ahadith...at least that is the correct methodology for one who accepts that the Quran is from the Creator and Sustainer of all that began to exist.

For me his best contribution to Islamic scholarship is to interpret the Quran Verse (5:51).

For me his best contribution to Islamic scholarship is to interpret the Quran Verse (5:51).
Yes. It his methodology which is the reason. By the way I have asked him where he got this from and he said his teacher. And I also asked him is the methodology new invention, he said no, the classical scholars used this as well.

Basically if one accepts the Quran to be the Word of the One True God, he ought to understand world events from the Quran first and foremost. So can we find an explanation for Zionism in the Quran? Yes we can.... hence the above

Yes. It his methodology which is the reason. By the way I have asked him where he got this from and he said his teacher. And I also asked him is the methodology new invention, he said no, the classical scholars used this as well.

Basically if one accepts the Quran to be the Word of the One True God, he ought to understand world events from the Quran first and foremost. So can we find an explanation for Zionism in the Quran? Yes we can.... hence the above

I never felt comfortable with the usual interpretation of 5:51 by other scholars where all Jews and Christians were bracketed as enemies. His interpretation is more acceptable and make absolute sense in this day and age where the Zionist-evangelist-neo con alliance becoming too obvious to ignore.

I never felt comfortable with the usual interpretation of 5:51 by other scholars where all Jews and Christians were bracketed as enemies. His interpretation is more acceptable and make absolute sense in this day and age where the Zionist-evangelist-neo con alliance becoming too obvious to ignore.
It is because a lot of scholars are out of touch with the Orthodox/Classical methodology for deriving knowledge from the Quran. They have become stagnant. As if the Quran has exhausted itself and no more knowledge can come from it....

I do not have a particularly religious persona but i am an avid historian & a bit of economics. He has a very thorough understanding of history. From a theocratic perspective, His interpretation of 'jasad' was fascinating, just threw me out of my seat. Finally someone found an extremely plausible semi-direct reference to dajal in the quran. That really explains it, just a shell without a soul and so really all the 999/1000 following him would be left with nothing more than a shell & eventually straight into the hellfire. How absolutely true.

It is a shame that others don't see Sheikh Imran in the same light. I think they are scared that he takes his primary guide as the Quran, then Ahadith, then everything else....so for example if one wants to learn why Riba is a pandemic, he would say first go to the Quran then Ahadith then go and read books on economic history and always interpret economic history using the Quran. If one wants to learn why Israel has been (seemingly) reestablished, first go the Quran and then Ahadith and then the history books and interpret the history books using the Quran and Ahadith...at least that is the correct methodology for one who accepts that the Quran is from the Creator and Sustainer of all that began to exist.

Back
Top Bottom