What's new

Islamabad will not give Modi time for pleasantries

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pakistani ‘deep state’ then and now wants to make Afghanistan a puppet satellite regime, an outcome contrary to Indian interests.

- See more at: Islamabad will not give Modi time for pleasantries - Hindustan Times

Oh so who doesnt want that ?

and for the RED it means Indian wants to make Afghanistan its own puppet satellite regime.

So whats wrong if anyone else also wants that ? or is it that Indians are empty bullies and love to day dream a double standard wish

of course Bharat Mata Seena will tame the rowdy taliban forces in moments and then Bollywood will have a new victory movie ready.

what no invasion force in the past could do was done by Modi force

By exposing ? but but but there is a fear that Modi might ban BOLD movies in Bollywood

Like before Afghan Army will melt back to Taliban Camp within months if not weeks of NATO Exit.

These guys will not die for Obama or Karzai or anybody.

The foolish American Policy makers have not read the history books.

When the Taliban come and attack villages up North, each of these Afghan Army guys will slip out to protect their own families.

These are Tribal People and their loyalties are to their Tribes and their Families.

They don't have a concept of Nationhood in their genes.
U.S is withdrawing & not leaving & also both the candidates have said that they will sign the bilateral security agreement which will allow u.s to station troops as Canadian I cannot tolerate the Taleban taking power which has killed so many of our NATO & allies troops who served there & I am sure the Americans will not abandon Afghanistan's either

Last edited:
This is your general statement and all politicians are insulted generally, but to pin point a leader is the dumbest thing to do in others' forums. Please provide proofs when your "leaders" are insulted here.
This is a respected forum with good people as members unlike one who have sick mind people like you. Once again it is PDF and its better not to mess with the people we all respect. Otherwise you know how to get kicked in a@@!!

See you started of your post very well putting in sane thoughts..but in the end, messed it all up, trying to portray yourself as a bad a$$. Now I am torn, weather to give you standard whiplash reply, I reserve for troll or sanely explain things..I ll try the later for the time being.

1. Politicians or even leaders are not insulted, they are criticized for their actions or inactions(no one is above criticism not even national leaders) ..and there is huge a difference b/w two words.

2. When a politician assumes premiership of nation, he no longer remains a mere politician. but becomes leader of that Nation for his term(or forever depending on how he has performed and what he has achieved)

No one gives a rat's furry behind for your permission..you insult our leaders, you will get what's coming to you!!!
dear you are supposed to poop in the toilet not defecate in public at others who you disagree with

@Windjammer has been telling you for years but some people never change

in the animal kingdom is the monkeys that use shit as a weapon. please get a hold of yourself will you?

Pakistan is definitely closer to Afghan and has capability to conduct more control over the region. But India must not back down.

India's will now a stake holder in Afghan's development and future, with billion of $ of investment lined up. We need Afghan's resources and Afghanis need jobs.

My take on this issue, India should strive to maintain the current government in Kabul and give a push to business activities.
no country in the region can argue against that, because the economic prosperity trickled down into other countries too. a wealthy and well off Afghanistan will discourage the smuggling and opium trade as well and our resources wont be exhausted due to black or white trade.

if India pulls it off then you will break the record of un-tamable Afghan myth. I would congratulate you if this expedition is only based on business and not has aggressive military objectives.

ISI might orchestrate attacks in Afghanistan, where as CIA, RAW, Afghan intelligence(who have common intrests here) will retaliate in Pakistani cities..So Pakistanis should be really worried if their army is Planning to instigate a civil war in Afghanistan.
you are one honest Indian here without the weight of any morel conundrums
I must commend you for that. we are already dealing with the terrorism .

looks like you are game.. are the rest of the Indians too?
I dont think any respectful American will agree with you that CIA has common intersts with Khad and RAW to cause terrorism in Pakistan
@VCheng @American Eagle please clarify

Last edited:
dear you are supposed to poop in the toilet not defecate in public at others who you disagree with

in the animal kingdom is the monkeys that use shit as a weapon. please get a hold of yourself will you?

I must say bit** slaps don't come any better.

@Irfan Baloch
Well these Indians who when they are posting on Pakistani forums portray respect and high morals for their Netas wouldn't want to prove wrong the likes of Jairam Ramesh either, but i guess they now realise that Basantis have no desire for fresh air anymore.
1519754910.gif

As it is conversation b/w I and another poster, I would not like to discuss it with you.

you are one honest Indian here without the weight of any morel conundrums
I must commend you for that. we are already dealing with the terrorism .

looks like you are game.. are the rest of the Indians too?
I dont think any respectful American will agree with you that CIA has common intersts with Khad and RAW to cause terrorism in Pakistan
@VCheng @American Eagle please clarify

You misunderstand me the common interest b/w American , Indians and Afghan is that the present Afghan regime remain stable, Taliban does not return to power there.

Any attempts by Pakistan to do otherwise will put it at odds to our interests.

Lets not be naive or pretentious about how intelligence agencies operate..they both support, terrorist organisations and terrorism in other countries, some times to get 'a point' across..other.sometimes to inflict 'thousand cuts' and some times just for pure sadist pleasures.

For example bombing of Indian embassy in Afghanistan that killed 58 people(including two senior RAW official) widely believed to orchestrated by Pakistani Army's 324 Military Intelligence Battalion based in Peshawar must have be done to deliver some kind of a msg to RAW...and I am sure RAW must have responded in kind in Pakistan(although there were so many bombing taking place in Pakistan at that time, it is hard to pin point which).

This is what generally happens, when two Intel agencies clash. and if ISI tries to manoeuvre Taliban into Afghanistan..these kind of battles can be expected across Af-Pak lines..

denying it does not make it untrue.

Let them go behind 'hindu kush' they won't return alive, promise ;)

I must say bit** slaps don't come any better.

@Irfan Baloch
Well these Indians who when they are posting on Pakistani forums portray respect and high morals for their Netas wouldn't want to prove wrong the likes of Jairam Ramesh either, but i guess they now realise that Basantis have no desire for fresh air anymore.
It hurts me more than it would hurt any respectful Indian when I have to respond to some idiots in the tone they seem to understand. you see? how a news piece about successful strikes on TTP scum has been taken over by a poop crazy poster here who on one hand is crying a river over possible civilian casualties (although the strikes have been guided through drones on high Taliban concentrations) and on the other hand he is threatening other fellow posters with biological warfare.

Seems like the author was madly impressed with Harry potter series. His whole story(article) sounds like that.

No one gives a rat's furry behind for your permission..you insult our leaders, you will get what's coming to you!!!

Your leader is a extremist fanatic with blood on his hands

For all his failings Nawaz is a secular leader voted for in a democracy and has never beein involved in the slaughter or rape of innocents like Modi

Your leader is a extremist fanatic with blood on his hands

For all his failings Nawaz is a secular leader voted for in a democracy and has never beein involved in the slaughter or rape of innocents like Modi
Whatever man you shall see in future.Keep watching

What if US chooses to come back ( if taliban cause much damage to democratic institutions).... Talibs should keep in mind :toast_sign:

If only you had shown this kind of bravery when Tamerlane was killing hundreds of thousands of your kind or when Akbar or Aunrengzeb were destroying temples

Its a bit late for the bravery act dont you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom