What's new

Islamabad uncomfortable with US Afghan exit

@muse,
actually both Pakistan and USA should set aside their differences IF ONLY to sort out Extremists (who think that they are Super Muslims) ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Both USA and Pakistan need that, heck the world needs that to happen, that includes India as well. Ideally if the USA and Pakistan can jointly exert a vise-like pince grip from both sides of the border; there is a fair chance of success. Otherwise I am no fan of US policies. They have muddied the waters in S.Asia and the rest of the world for as long as anyone can remember. About the Arabian deities, the less said the better. They seriously need the lighting of a "small fire below their posteriors" to keep them well occupied from creating and sponsoring mischief elsewhere.
Let me add that MMS in India is willing to help Pakistan (by keeping a low-profile) to sort out the "wild bunch" in Pakistan and to the west; even at the cost of domestic brick-bats.

But the "can" is on the Pakistani Estt. both Political and Military to decisively deal with it,

I don't think you get this -- what makes you think Pakistan need this?? For Gods sake if they thought this was a problem wouldnt they go all out to fix it??

And as for these "butter will not melt in their mouth"Americans, if they were serious about this stuff, how come they are in bed with the Sodies and supporting Jihadis in Syria and Libya?? -- Be a little critical with these US types, they are...less than truthful in this so called WOT --As for the Indian helping, no blowing smoke up muses you know what .

Rock and a hard place?? I'm afraid so, but we really should learn from Pakistani politicians and Generals, war and peace are issues for low lives who neither politicians nor Generals

Last edited by a moderator:
@bold...Wht? I thought Salman Bashir was a god Pakistani diplomat.. Never heard/read anything suspicious abt Salman Bashir.. Like everyone knew abt hussain haqqani much before the memo case even tht he was a traitor..but never heard anything of tht type abt Salman Bashir

He and his brother's appointments were the very first things which Zardari did upon assuming power,

Salman Bashir and his brother were highlights of of Zardari regime, He destroyed Pakistan on diplomatic front and his brother feed inside information to bhartis about navy.

Zardari leaving, he ran to his masters by having a transfer... Indians are happy to host him and returning favors.

There is a reason.. why he fled to india at times when sirens of Marshal law were in the air.

Hussein Haqani was also working for him. He was sending money to Hussain Haqqani like pumping water.

He and his brother's appointments were the very first things which Zardari did upon assuming power,

Salman Bashir and his brother were highlights of of Zardari regime, He destroyed Pakistan on diplomatic front and his brother feed inside information to bhartis about navy.

Zardari leaving, he ran to his masters by having a transfer... Indians are happy to host him and returning favors.

There is a reason.. why he fled to india at times when sirens of Marshal law were in the air.

Hussein Haqani was also working for him. He was sending money to Hussain Haqqani like pumping water.

Arent diplomats assigned to diff countries..are first cleared by intelligence agencies? Well.. we all know Hussain Haqqani..but thought he might be an exception.. India being such an imp country.. I mean to say diplomats assigned to India must be throughly cleared by intelligence agencies..only then they would be assigned their job..If this is all true..like u said abt Salman bashir.... How did the ISI clear him for such an imp post?

Back
Top Bottom