What's new

Islamabad: The Centaurus Corporate Complex

Last edited by a moderator:
the three towers are completed, but the fouth one (the largest one) will take another couple of years, but there was a rumor that the fourth tower is on hold due to lack of funds, but I hope its fake

Its not the funds but the CAA people that have objected to it. I think they were going to redesign the hotel tower but rumors are that hotel tower is going to be under construction in like June.

But I love the fourth tower :( , together with the fourth tower it looks like its written Allah in Arabic

212334363_dbb0bb1ba9.jpg

looked beautiful!

To bump up this thread, the place would be opening on Eid this year. I might be able to get you guys some nice pictures soon as my team will be involved in a certain area of the mall :)

ny new updates & latest pics?

do the completed building of centaurus hav becomes the taller than the tallest building in Pakistan Ocean Towers Karachi?

ny new updates & latest pics?

do the completed building of centaurus hav becomes the taller than the tallest building in Pakistan Ocean Towers Karachi?
the centaurus (altogether), when completed would be the tallest building in pakistan until bahria icon tower tops out, the piling work on the hotel tower is almost done and it will be rising very soon, the mall is being completed at full speed.

Why its taking so long to complete this simple project??????
many factors involved in this project, 1st: project was started in musharraf era, 2nd: cda wouldnt let them build it, 3rd: zardari government came in power and the 3 towers were 2 floors above ground, 4th: now the 3 corporate towers are topped out and the CAA wouldnt let them build the hotel tower due to height restrictions, they took it to court and result came in the hotel tower's favour, piling is almost completed and hotel tower will rise soon

1st: project was started in musharraf era

It may have made more sense if you had stated ' it got delayed because Musharraf is not incharge any more'

How come starting can be the reason of delay!!!

BTW.. when you start a building its major work is planning, design & detailed engineering, while foundation work consume most of finances. structure above the ground, goes faster.

It looks beautiful because British co Atkins has designed it, some of their work is marvelous.

Back
Top Bottom